❤️

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi X Sometimes on this site we have nothing relevant to add but like to praise someone who has contributed and helped us. So I'm now beginning to use the❤️ thing. Over the last week or two things have got better on the site. Doesn't take as long to respond etc. 

Hope that if I put a ❤️ that whether male or female, you don't think I'm trying to come on to you..lol !!! X

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sorry I fell asleep. I'm not really very well at all. Not got the energy to reply to you all. ❤️S everywhere !!! Will try tomorrow to reply. I am now beginning to lose the will to live. I've been in this house for 9 months now, since the break up. Progress..none. Depression..no improvement. Becoming suicidal again. Hopefully I may get some hope tomorrow xx
    • Posted

God Bless, Paper fairy.

I will pray for you, now.

Take care, my friend.  Don't lose heart. ❤️

Love from Angel. xx

• Posted

Hi my lovely friends. So I put iPad on and looked at all the replys and ❤️s and it did make me laugh, plus it's very colourful! I still don't understand the 3 things at the bottom of each post...❤️ Vote, Report, Share. Yes I'm rubbish with techno stuff and can't be bothered to look it up. 

Thanks for replies, as Angel said, we all need a bit of a laugh sometimes,in this scary world of alcohol.

Anyway hope you're all having a nice day x

• Posted

P.s. Think I'm on US time as never wake up until lunch time!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.