I didn't want this but was left with no choice 

You just wouldn't listen you didn't hear my voice 

I loved you so much that you will never know 

But you made things so tough for me and so I had to go 

Now I'm so far away I could never come home 

So I'm just trying to adjust to a life on my own 

But you won't let me do that, you're making it so tough 

Now I'm starting to hate you, now I've had enough 

I wish you would leave me alone, why can't you let me be?

I'm not doing anything wrong 

I'm just trying to be happy! 

2 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

• Posted

Donna this.was your best yet very.powerful you express your self so well keep it up david xx
  • Posted

Thank you but to me they're just my feelings written into words that rhyme, I'm sure most people could do the same xx

Thank you though, appreciate your comments xxx

• Posted

Hope your keeping well ! Im still down at thee moment fed up with.myself ! David
    • Posted

Not been great but but had a nice few hours today with my babies xxx 

Aww I'm sorry, hope you feel better real soon 

Hugs xxx

• Posted

So do i donna glad to see you had a great day ! I find that  if im busy like at work it takes my mind of things but not always and i can just sit and cry ! My wife really great as are my sisters who help even though one of them has problems her self ie mental health issues thats maybe why shes so helpful i could coup with this without there help that is why i am so grateful to them and also to people esp like yourself who try to help people they dont know but get to know them through this group and help eere they can ! Thank you donna xx david
    • Posted

That's nice you have people you can talk to, I have a big family but they don't know what I'm like, to them I'm funny don dons and I kinda like it that way, I'm great at listening just not great at giving advice, my only weapon against this Is writing poems, singing and talking to kind people like yourself xxxx
    • Posted

You are naturally nice person its a shame your family dont seem to take the time to see the real you and get something out of it ie a better understanding of you ! Take care donna xx david
    • Posted

They know things I've had to deal with but think I'm strong and don't let it phase me, it's not their fault it's mine! But like I say I do kinda like it that way xxx
    • Posted

You are having a bad day but you still put your feelings aside to help other people,  your kinda special yourself, xxxx
    • Posted

That's nice to say so I thank you but I don't think I help anyone, I'm rubbish at giving advice xxx

But again thank you, you're very kind xx

• Posted

Donna dont sell your self short yourself and jean are two of the nicest people give your selves credit for the help you give david x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.