??

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm just wondering, yesterday I was in a conversation about isis and stupid of me a while back I watched a video not expecting to see the disturbing bits and now I keep thinking about it and it's making me feel really really anxious and on edge and my head feels all weird and confused. Will this be because I'm anxious anyway? Because whenever I've had a conversation about this earlier before the anxiety came on I have been fine but still felt sad

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

wouldnt worry its all in your head id stay off liveleek if was you would make anyone anxious they  shouldnt be alowed to put videos up of crazy stuff like that some nasty videos out there 
    • Posted

I know it was ages ago on facebook so I just looked but didn't expect to see what I saw and it's never really bothered me to the extent where I feel really anxious and on edge but that may possibly be because of the anxiety anyway and too many thoughts swimming round my head at once
    • Posted

tbh iv seen a few videos of nasty isis videos aswell makes me anxious aswell least we are safe in the uk hopefully nothing like that happens here witch i dout itb will
    • Posted

not happen 

• Posted

It's just the thought of that poor man though it's making me feel really upset and anxious sad literally makes me feel so on edge idk why 
    • Posted

it is hard seeing something like that but just always avoid the videos and you should be fine facebook should stop the videos being uploaed 
  • Posted

this kind of videos make sad most ppl.some of ur anxiety is normal becoz it made u sad but some ppl r more sensetive and they keep it in their mind after watching these things.it makes me panic too and I dont watch them.its better u dont watch for ur next time.
  • Posted

Do any of you ever get like too many thoughts at once and it makes you feel crazy?? It's happening right now haha
    • Posted

i use to have anxiety loads when i was young but over the years iv not had it do you smoke weed ? or do your freinds ?
    • Posted

I've tryed weed once and had the worse experience of my life so I don't touch drugs
    • Posted

I've had it like once properly and other times I would of just had like a drag and stopped and that only happened about 3/4 times about 2 years ago 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.