Posted , 3 users are following.

Don't know who I am anymore never been an angry person but today wrecked my living room, smashed everything in sight and turned the room upside down then got frustrated with myself and cut my arm which isn't new but never done it in the daytime made me feel even worse, just taken what meds I had left not a lot just needed to feel different hate myself hate life can't stop thinking about the feeling I get when I open my eyes in the morning realising im still in the same horrible place and knowing i have to do it all over again, I don't live I just exist and I hate it!

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi my friend this is not like you what set this off ? regards your meds are you taking any new ones.that may explain why your feeling like this ! youve got to get back to you doctors as soon as you can if i remember youve got a family they should be the sole reason for you to get well ! you take care and let me know how youre getting on ! david x
    • Posted

I don't know why I got like that just frustrated with life and feeling this way yes im taking new meds I haven't seen my gp for a few weeks but I see doctors at the hospital and have daily visits from CRHT x

Hope you're well x

• Posted

there's nothing wrong with a rant!!! Poor you, don't know you but am sending hugs and hopes that you can and will feel loads better...and SOON!!! Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.