😰

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ever since iv stop taking mirtizazpine I haven't eaten or slept I know it's only been 2 days but it really has made me different. I haven't slept all night haven't even eaten. My mum was just looking at me talking I just feel like is this even real? Am I even here? The surroundings feel so weird I am weird!!! A girl died from a brain hemorage at 19 now I'm scared it's going to happen to me. But I guess if I wasn't worrying about that I would be worrying I'm going to have a heart attack or bloodclot how likely is it for me to have a bloodclot thays going to travel to my lung and just kill me over

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Give it a few more days, but also call your doctor to report symptoms. Feel better ok.
  • Posted

It will take a few weeks to feel it working , but believe me them mirtz are no good , I'm the same I'm 2 weeks on sertraline but feeling better each day , stick with it xx
    • Posted

Yeah mirtizapine has made me put on so much weight!!! Hopefully certraline will work😔, do have any side effects x
    • Posted

Hi i had Mirtazapine made me drip with sweat permanently horrible so got changed to Sertraline had serious allergic reaction now cutting down Mirtazapine over next 7 days then got to try a new one at low dose with low dose Mirtazapine for 7 days then go  back to GP so hope won't have allergic reaction again I also have herbal Kalms and rescue remedy drops on tongue there is also a herbal drop from health food shop for fear which is helpful keep trying Virginia
    • Posted

Hi it is normal to stop the old drug slowly it is on internet also as they  are strong and can cause withdrawal symptoms if they are stopped quickly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.