Posted , 4 users are following.

The Fascination of watching the blood drip

turns to hatred of how or why I did it!

Cutting used to be a release

Now cutting is now just a part of me!

To see the colour of dark red

is a moment of escape from the thoughts in my head

It's my way of forgetting the life that I live

But these moments are just too short lived.

A life of misery, have so much self hate, a life of living with the world on my plate!

A life of so much sadness and sorrow,

the constant hope that there'll be no tomorrow !

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Bless you.. I'm praying for you ♥

You should really think about publishing your verses, you have a natural talent xx

• Posted

Thank you x but it's just words

I Feel like I'm going out of my mind tonight I want it over now

• Posted

My arms and wrists are as messed up as my head, want to be gone now, want to be dead!

• Posted

That wasn't meant to rhyme, sorry xx
    • Posted

Dondons

why not consider ringing

nhs 111. At least you will get a professional to speak with.

I think it would really help you tonight xx

• Posted

Your poem shows how much pain you are in. Please ring the helpline dons ♥
    • Posted

Been there and done that a few times now, there's really nothing they can do for me, if the cuts are superficial, my mum had called them on a few occasions, I don't like to call people, I don't do well with phone calls xx
    • Posted

Thank you for the advice though, don't mean to shoot you down, I appreciate you trying to help and give me advice, I'm just far gone tonight, just want it to end! Xx
  • Posted

Beautiful.  Keep writing.  I understand about the limitations of the standard mental health strategies.  I do not know your age, but have you ever heard of the Kairos Foundation?  Google them to see of there is a weekend meeting, called Life Training, near you, if you are of age.  It is not religious, it is not weird.  It is simply life changing in a very positive way by helping people look deeply into themselves and being honest with themselves. It is challenging, logical.  It changed me greatly.  It is a world wide organization.  

Stay in touch so we know how you are doing.  Your pain can lead you somewhere wonderful in life.  The flip side of dark shadows, is light.  There can be no darkness without light.

Dawn, USA

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.