Posted , 8 users are following.

All my life I've felt like theres no one that cares, no one knows, nobody's there!

This feeling grows and grows and yet still...nobody knows!

No one understands, I'm overwhelmed..

Darkness is all around, these feelings I can no longer withstand, it's out of my hands, beyond my control, i'm living a life of which I have no role! No purpose no meaning this emptiness I'm feeling..is just too hard, to deal, to cope! I have no hope ! there's no way out, I shout, I scream, I cry!

nobody's there to listen, no one to reply...to help, to comfort, to hold me tight, tell me it's going to be alright! Be by my side while I try to fight, Stuck in this hell, in this horrible life!

The darkness is still all around and still I stand alone...nowhere I can even call home

Nowhere that I feel safe, maybe there isn't such a place! I keep on searching, I keep on trying but maybe this bed I've made..I just have to lie in!!!

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dondon.  We know,  we care and we understand.  Ok we are only online but that's much better than nothing isn't it?   I too only have online friends who understand and this keeps me going.   Bev x
  • Posted

You are not alone you have some one who cares God cares he created you for who you are. God listens just sit down and pray to Jesus 

You probabably have friends out there who care call them and talk 

Talk to a therapist they listen and so do we on this website you are not a lone 

• Posted

Dondon, we are just people who you only see our messages, but we too are suffering like you, real people who care so nuch about somone else that feels like we do. I know that reading ur words makes ne want to hug you and tell you I care a lot.

We are just online but for ne the bestest friends that are here for me 24/7 and thats better than aby friend or family member can do. Also god, gid is there just like us u can't see him, but hes waiting for you to make a connection , onky he has the power to make u better, talk to him cry to him beg him to help you. I promise he will. Xx

• Posted

There are lots of people who think exactly the same way. Don't ever feel you're on your own. We might not be there in person butwe totally understand what you are going through and we will help and listen to you the best we can.
  • Posted

I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way, your story is just like mine. I feel alone and stuck and I just want someone to help me. All I ask is for help. I have been stuck in this situation for too long, too long. Some people will say "oh you are not alone, God is with you or Jesus is with you" I say, oh really? Is God and Jesus going through what I am going through? Do either of them have the money problems that I have? Do either of them feel unloved and lost in a racist country? Do either of them feel or have felt that their life is not worth living because it has become so difficult to connect with anyone, have they had their heart broken, or have they had their dreams killed? Have they? Because that is what I am going through. That is what I am going through every day and I hate it. Why am I still alive? 
  • Posted

Hi, and you are not alone.  I felt exactly the same as you today. I've spent alot of the day lying on my bed, and trying really hard to get up and do things around the house. I havent worked for years, and have lost contact with practically all my friends because of this terrible illness.  I do have a supportive partner and son, but when they are not here I feel just lost, and worry so much about what it will be like when they are not here more often.

Its only online that people seem to understand best, and that does help.

• Posted

For me I thought of my depression as a circle going down down down.  To get out of it I had to go one step at a time moving up and never allowing my mind to go any lower.  I meditated, exercised, read 15 minutes a day.  I forced myself.  I remember people saying you're depressed aren't you. I felt shame because it was so apparent.  Start journaling.  Try to find something that makes you happy, music, reading, movies, art.  I do understand the paralysing effect of depression.  It is overwhelming, at times I felt it was an effort to breathe.  Also, try to think of things you are grateful for, simple things.  At first, it's hard, but it's worth the effort, you are worth the effort.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.