??

Posted , 4 users are following.

I feel sometimest that everything I did during the day has happened before i know this sounds crazy but it is starting to really freak me out. my step dad said that its just my mind playing tricks on me because im already having anxiety. can someone help me?

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Yeah its anxiety and its very scary but its just anxiety are you on any medicine?
    • Posted

NO I DONT DO MEDICATION BUT YES IT IS A VERY SCARY FEELING AND I HATE IT
    • Posted

Yeah i don't do medicine either im scared of the side effects
    • Posted

me too becausse i have used them befor and didnt do good on them so i just go to therapy and i am on a treatment plan
    • Posted

its through a therapist she is teaching me diffarent ways to handle this and at the end of my treatment i should be anxiety free it will take up to a year if not longer but i am willing to try anything
    • Posted

I wish i could do that but i don't have enough money are insurance to get that type of treatment so i don't know what to do and i hate the medicine side effects so im suffering
    • Posted

its a book you order it on amazon and thats the treatment plan its called "Mastery of Your Panic and Anxiety" its a work book i paid like $40.00 but its helping so far
    • Posted

Oh okay thats really cool i might do it as well because i gotta try something
    • Posted

I hope you feel better and that's awesome the book is helping my friend has that book I'm thinking of borrowing it smile
    • Posted

ANXIETY NO MORE AND THER ARE TOO BOOKS JUST READING THE SUCESS STORIES WMAWS YOU WANT TO GET THEM
    • Posted

Im going to buy them because i don't wanna take any medicine
    • Posted

To many side effects i can't handle

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.