Posted , 4 users are following.

Everytime I say the wrong thing I make the wrong choices every bloody time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!£

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

When we are down we really are Down.

We make wrong choices all the time and make a bad situation much worse but it's only when we are suffering depression that we notice and put such emphasis on it.

Give yourself a break and ask others to as well, but it is important to at least acknowledge to those you hurt that it wasn't meant.

Mike.

• Posted

Happens to us all at some point!  Take some time, but don't dwell too long on what has happened.  

• Posted

I find its easy to say the wrong thing, I think especially if you are depressed you might say angry or negative things or moaning things, its to be expected, well it is of me anyway. What are the right choices, are their options at the time? a pound sign was i financial?
    • Posted

I just seem to do and say the wrong thing all the time make the wrong choices and I suffer more for them only adds to the many negative thoughts I already have x

The £ sign was a mistake x

• Posted

I know how you feel I really do, I do this all the time too one small thing has ruined my life right now, but what you got to think is, it's life it's been done or said what can I do to change that now? I'm not a timetraveler not a magician I'm not all God like and super powers, can't change it and if you can't fix it then you distract yourself from it, watch tv listen music go out for a walk go out with friends or sleep overs or something you enjoy doing till you've learnt that it doesn't matter anymore because it will lead you to worse desicions and more hard life and then what back to the same loop, feeling crap, making a mistake, feeling worse and then you'll be stuck feeling this way till you break that loop also my friend you are not alone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.