Posted , 8 users are following.

I'm leaving this site/forum. I just want people to know and understand so as they dont make the same mistakes I did. As hard as this is to say and I shouldn't even have to not want to say but just be wary of the things you write, not everyone is your friend and not everyone understands xxxx

If there is something really important that you need to talk about then maybe pm somebody you know will be a better option. If you're new to the Forum then maybe try to read some posts/comments. You should be able to find someone genuine, someone that understands you and can help xxx

4 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

I hate to see you leave, but fully understand. I've noticed a big change in this site from the time I joined until now, and it hasn't been a good change. I'm just sticking it out for now, and hoping it changes for the best.

Maybe you could just take a break from here for a little while, instead of leaving completely?

• Posted

No you are not don don this is the harsh reality that I was talking about on my post you leave they win you allow them to push you further away from help you are a beautiful person with a wonderful mind and are gifted

In ways I can only imagine to have you need to stay I love reading your posts do not let some keyboard warrior with nothing in there lives but to go about upsetting people push you away from the help you need more people have your back on this site than you could possibly imagine my spirit against bullies is ten time the size of the bully let us protect and help you don don there are so many good people here ya know who all care about you

• Posted

Hi dondon. Ive also had 3 bad experiences on the site. But there are so msny genuine ppl on here too who just want to help. I have a great heart which im told is a gud thing. I honestly believe that it makes life a hell of a lot harder for me as its how many times do i get hurt and get back up u know. But there are quite a few of u id miss if i didnt have u in my life on this forum so if u change yr mind and just wanna pm then that wud be grt. As for another special person u know who u are id never want to lose your friendship ever xx i think we have a great understanding of each other n ill always be here for u. Mentally im getting help with therapy to address hpw to finally put me first just a tiny bit. Ive got someone now taking it slowly & is a very positive person. Entirely diff than anyone ive ever been with. So im going to live the dream for as long as i can i dont wanna die old thats for sure. But my daughter nds me as long as im able xxx pm dondin maybe recoconsider..? I for one respect yr decision but ill miss u xxx hugs xxx

• Posted

Don't leave you have just as much rights to be on here as anyone else. Don't let bullys win

• Posted

Hi there

This is not fair for you to feel like this..

I know I don't know you but as you've seen people want you to stay!!!.

We are ment to help one another let's help you stay on this site and use it for what it's intended for!!

You are genuine.

Its a minority that make it bad don't let them win.

Please stay we are here for each other that's what I'd like to think.

Your poem was so beautiful the other day very heartfelt and gifted

Take care

Vicky xx

• Posted

Thank you everyone xxxxx
  • Posted

Hi dondons - I think the secret is to have this site as a reference, somewhere to vent and read the posts by those who have proven to be genuine and non-judgemental. I do not approach this site as the answer to my problems, but a collection of souls who understand how I feel, that our path is rocky and sometimes treacherous, and who have information and experince that can help others. I don't expect anyone to have the answers - hell, even the medical profession doesn't have that. As for anyone unfriendly or critical, well, there's always one or two of those where ever you are in life. They are probably hurting and have not learned that projecting that on others helps no-one, least of all themselves. Best of luck whatever you decide.

• Posted

Hi, if you feel that someone has made inappropriate comments you can click the "Report this" button.

The comment will then be reviewed by a moderator and could be deleted or modified. Please consider reporting offending comments instead of leaving the forum.

• Posted

Thanks Dan i didn't know you could do that so that's very much for that

• Posted

How long have you been on here Amanda?  smile   Shame on you...  ha ha.

Don't let the bullies drive you off dondon if you need and want the site.  I stayed away several times coz I was hassled but came back after a break.  Keep your options open.  xx

• Posted

Having said that I have been on here ages too and there are many things I don't know how to do.  I find the site impossible to navigate round do you? 

I hope you are as well as possible my friend.  xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.