Posted , 7 users are following.

Need help I've been drinking so know you will judge and.  Disregard this s but I. Want so much. To be gone. Truth is I'm scared of death   Of dying but if.  Life is so horrible and. I can. Choose myself. Then it has to be e better like.  Say I've been. Drinking tonight. And many many times I've thought about and tried to end my life. Mainly because I 

Hate it and the things that have happened to.  Me. But maybe. It's not. Just that I know. I sound contradicting but.  I'm petrified of dying.  Have been since was. Very young and.  Have so many reasons to keep going. But. None that benefit me sorry on drunk and. Probably not. Making. Sense e

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry. Ignore me. Please I'm an

Idiot 

• Posted

You are not an idiot dondons...I just wish I could give you a huge cuddle and take away your pain. I wish you well quickly. Love Julia xx
  • Posted

You ARE NOT an idiot.

I think that you are someone in pain..............needing someone to help you and understand you.

We are here to offer what assistance we can.

I have never turned to the Samaritans for help but have seen the name countless times on this forum so maybe they would be worth reaching out to !?

I have been VERY fortunate during my difficult times. My husband has been my saviour and best friend every time I get caught by the black dog !

Stay in touch with us and I wish you much better times ahead !

• Posted

I'm not sure.  Anyone can understand me I have spoken. To Samaritans a few times and they.  Really are lovely people but at same time.  They're.  Trained to be nice. Umrhey don't know how feel but. They're. Really nice. People that want to help  and. Think they probably can help lots. People.      I not special far from it but I've treid everything. That I. Know I of it only causes more dgesss.  And heartache I.  Know I'm drunk now and. Won't be. Taken seriously.  But I don't even  want to I do t cage anymore I.  Just need it  to. Stop that's all I went it to just stop. 

• Posted

Your message is a little confusing, but I want to help.............if I can.

What is it that is that you want to stop ? 

Do you suffer from bad dreams ?

• Posted

Bad dreams bad life evryting.

Not sure what's worse being.  Awake or sleeping not that.  Sleep mycv but when do it's horrible anyway. Ignore me ivce

been drinking tonight. To be more brave if can

• Posted

I know what you mean when you say life is too much pain.   Talking to someone helps put things in perspective but I know it doesn’t change the actuality of it.  I too drink too much but it also stops the pain for a bit. People say things will improve, hold on, and take it one day at a time. That is what I am doing tight now. Focusing on the positive however small. Remember you are important. 
    • Posted

i do too as it makes the pain go away and the torment of my brain stops.
  • Posted

Hi dondons - you no doubt know this, but drinking is not a good idea, it exacerbates the depression, promotes risky behaviour, and that combination can certainly be deadly if one is fraught with suicidal impulses and desires. Are you in any form of therapy at the moment?

• Posted

Hi Julie - see your doctor and get a referral to a therapist, counsellor or psychologist - a safe place where you can dig down on any issues, understand them and where they came from, how to cope with them and recognising any triggers in your daily life. If you have addictions like drink or drugs, there are organisations that can help you with that - like Alcoholics Anonymous.
  • Posted

Hi don don hope your ok I'll pm you my number if you like we can catch up keep ya chin up x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.