:(

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hi everyone.

A couple of months or so ago, I noticed a weird head sensation that came out of nowhere. The best way I can explain it is like a moving sensation. Recently, it's gotten worse & pressure has been added to the mix. It's mostly on the left to middle side of my head & it's extremely uncomfortable. Sometimes there's pain but most of the time, there's not. However, when there is pain, it's bearable but very uncomfortable. It gets worse at night but it's always there. The moving sensation is somewhat relieved when I place my hand over my head with & without slight pressure.

Sometimes the sensations make me feel nauseous.

I'd also like to add that my throat has been bothering me for months now, off & on. My throat feels constricted & irritated throughout the day & it's most days.

Sometimes my vision is kind of blurry & my eyes get irritated.

My sense of taste is also randomly triggered sometimes out of nowhere, it's an odd thing to really describe.

I've woken up out of my sleep before feeling completely removed from my surroundings, it was as if my brain was turned off 100% while my eyes were opened. In these moments, I'd also shake. This would last for around 15-20 minutes & then I'd go back to sleep.

I also get jolted awake sometimes from pauses in breathing while I'm trying to sleep.

I feel completely out of it, sleepy no matter how much sleep I get & I feel detached from my surroundings all day everyday.

I don't have insurance & can't get it but I am a part of this program that provides free health & dental services for people without insurance. I tried to talk to a doctor about my brain problems but he basically said in so many words that he didn't know what to tell me because my symptoms weren't “by the book." He did claim that he'd call & schedule an appointment for lab work & an x-ray but he never did.

I know that something is very wrong here but no one ( doctors ) will take me seriously. I've been to the ER & to a couple of different doctors over the past year due to different health problems & it was always a bs outcome.

I honestly think I might have a tumor or some kind of brain disease.

My health problems have been stressing me out & I feel like I'm headed down a path of isolation & depression. I don't remember what I felt like before all the health problems. I don't want to be a burden to anyone around me but I feel like I'm headed down a path of deterioration because of all of this. I'm sick of the discomfort, I'm sick of having to push myself everyday because my body is abusing me & I'm sick of being more quiet about it than I really feel like being. I just want to lay in bed & cry.

Sorry for the long post, I don't really know why I'm posting here like this. I guess I just need someone to talk to or maybe I needed to vent & complain, I don't know.

Thank you if you read all of this and/or reply. ?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi hunny well I care and many in here do also.So basically the rat doctor didn’t do his job hehe just making a Kk so u can feel comfortable. Can u go to another doctor? And are you a Canadian residence just asking cause u said you can’t pay so sound like your American? 1) go see another Doctor 2) tell him or her the same as you did here .3) make him do blood work , cat scan , mri on your head  so we can rule out if there is a tumour or something else going on . We are not doctors but we’re all here with many of the same issues or even just to talk just like you . Don’t ever think your bothering us cause your not . And about depression or axiety I have it so your going through a lot and it should be taken seriously . May I ask how old you are hun ? Femal , male, ? Now u need to do these cause know one wants any one to get worse . Say look I’ve been  through this, this is what’s happening I want say it , I want blood work I want mri , I want a cat scan and throat swab just because u never know . Demand it . Is it expensive to see a doctor we’re about do u live hun. ? But u need to do this . Why is emergency doing nothing ? I don’t get this 😞 Once you do all this let us know how ur doing at least me . Don’t worry you have the right to feel this way since these doctors completely lazy or not doing there job . . Let us know hun plz

• Posted

Thank you so much. ?

Nope, the doctor didn't do his job but it is a free program, so.

I can't go to another doctor because it would cost too much money. I tried going to someone else before ( another free program for health & stuff ) & they had the nerve to tell me that my long list of health disturbances ( I wrote them down ) were all in my head.

Yes, I'm a 24 year old American female. I live in Florida.

I never had my head checked at all before & I feel like I need it really bad. I need to know what's going on with my body but no one seems to care enough to really help me. There is CLEARLY something seriously wrong here but I feel like I'm just going to have to continue to suffer until something happens that sends me to the hospital.

There is no way out. Something terrible is going to end up happening to me. I just hope that I have enough control during the process to isolate myself so that my family doesn't have to deal with the dramatics of it all.

• Posted

We’re is ur parents in all of this ? Free health providers well hun either this you tell them look I don’t want more to happen to me weather it’s free or not they can steal do these test . I know my sister 2 if them live in Florida . You need to tell your parents this is it 24 is very young think u need some answers that’s it .
    • Posted

My parents know about my problems but there's nothing they can do.

I do need answers but realistically, I'll probably never get them.

• Posted

Your very welcome hun .Two of my sister live in Florida actually the other just moved back home her x husband and her older kids wanted stay there they were born there . The other sister still lives there never no kids but her husband past 2 years ago summer . They have a cottage here in Ottawa this time cause of his visa every year he had to come stay a bit any how as he was down here he had issue diabetes at a late age but had issue pain in his heart admitted him they were to do operation they had transfer him to another hospital they took a stupid week to do that crazy in ambulance he had a massive heart attack and died.ive been through lots in the past 3 years Gillian Barrie syndrome diabetes, 14 infections lungs , nasals , throat , issues with walking due to the disease numbness sand paper feelings in my feet won’t go away , cold , phnemonia all due to Gillian Barrie can’t walk fast can’t walk long distance walking down the stairs look like a robot all due to it because it’s a immune deficiency issue . But I thank gif I’m a live oh two blood clots . It took 10 days every day 2 times a day didn’t no what wS wrong with me I kept pushing , pushing I was so so I’ll . Then bang again ambulance came asked me two questions then bang past out paralyzed you dame right they came and apologized to me chief of stFf same dr for ten days telling me it’s all in my head. Moral is I kept pounding them cause I was sick took me two half years to basically walk do house work so on I’m doing great but they owe there patience good care weather u pay them or not they still get paid through funding be leave me. I would hate the same issue got worse for u . I care many people here care to we’re all basically have issue doctors and we got health care ur right there lazy and don’t want tto do there home work well hell bull s**t on them ur a human person that needs help speak say I need a mri , on my head did you explain why you need to tell them hun . Might take a bit time to get that mri any how . Wether it’s funding or not tell them you get paid start doing there job . Please I’m concerned so not fair for y to suffer and worry . Cause u don’t want to live that way till some thing bad happens right hun. Hugs 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.