💗💗2 Months sober💗💗

Posted , 6 users are following.

I know that I am a little early but tomorrow marks 2 months since my last drink.

Feeling proud! 😊

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

YOu sholuld be proud!! Treat yourself!! Cinema, new handbag or perhaps a restaurant?? Or to keep it simple....CAKES...us non drinkers develop sweet tooth most certainly!! Come back next month again!! Keep going!! Robin
    • Posted

Haha Thanks Robin. Did as you suggested and bought some Lindor chocolates. 😊😊😊

• Posted

Brilliant, well done! XXX You should treat yourself to something nice to mark the milestone x
    • Posted

Thank you Sharon. Bought myself some Lindor chocolates. How are you doing?
    • Posted

Ooooh Lindor choccies - now your talking - and so well deserved - fantastic and I bet you feel much better smile xx

Β 

• Posted

Things are moving on although still hard at times if im honest. Getting there though and just deal with things day to day. My daughter sounds brillant on the phone right now and our chats have really boosted me.Β 

Chocs sound lovely by the way x good for you!

• Posted

It's not always easy that'sfor sure. Great to hear about your daughter. I find thinking about mine help motivate me to keep going.

• Posted

Thanks Gwen. 😊I do feel much better waking up with a clean and clear head. Started going to see a therapist and she is great. The doctor put me on effexor (75mg) and that, however, is just horrible. Headaches every single day, chills and where a sweater even when it is 24°C outside. But the worst are the suicidal thoughts I've been getting since. I stopped taking the effexor 2 says ago and I feel amazing again.

• Posted

Oh yuk what awful side effects, bet your glad to feel good again especially after all your hard work.

G.

• Posted

Your doing good girl... keep that in your head. The meds you mentioned to Gwen sound very harsh... i was also on anti depressants but also found the side effects too severe as well. Keep the motivation up xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.