(Are these herpes sores or yeast infection sores??? Help! (with image)

Posted , 20 users are following.

I recently had sex with my boyfriend. (he is the only guy ive had sex with) And after sex, i felt a burning sensation when i peed. about 2 days ago i felt itchiness, burning, and pain. then i checked my vagina and i saw these!!! please help:(

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Edited

omg hunny its just best to call your gyno and get test. if in a couple days they crust over or have discharge then its def heroes. hopefully not tho because ik how scary it can be to not have answers!!! my suggestion get off google its the WORST and just go get checked out

• Posted

thank u! and i will get it checked out on monday

• Posted

hello karla ,

yes dear it does resemble hsv2 outbreak . and outbreak of yeast or "thrush" usually will not crust over and is without pain to touch . usually will itch like a rash but rarely clusters and scabs . hsv2 comes with a foul discharge and can be painful to pee or walk .

• Edited

Did you ever find out what it was ? the same thing recently happened to me

• Posted

hey girl, im going through something similar did you ever find out what it was?

• Edited

i have herpes and that looks like an outbreak

• Posted

hello what dose a second outbreak out in herpes look like? I have witch looks to look like a burn as I went the doctors a year ago an she said definitely not herpes but now I'm worrying again

• Edited

Hey karla ,

I'm a type 1 diabetic and I'm pretty familiar with yeast infections. it looks like a yeast infection but and again I'm not familiar with HSV 1 or 2 so i could be wrong.

did you find out what it was though ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.