Skip to content

Sexual Health

Also known as Anogenital Warts, Chlamydia - Genital, Crabs (Pubic lice), Dyspareunia (Pain having sex), Genital Warts, Gonorrhoea, HIV, NSU/NGU (Non Specific or Non Gonococcal Urethritis), PID - Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Premature Ejaculation, Pubic Lice (Crabs), STD/STI, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Urethral Discharge, Vaginal Discharge, Vaginismus

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• Am I Pregnant???

Ive been on birth control for the past month, and then i think i had gotten my period on the last day of my birth control because their was some just a little spotting but not a huge amount. also on that last day my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he accidentally came in me. I had just …

• Herpes?

These have been on my penis for about a week. Small reddish white bumped. They do not itch, hurt etc. Have never seen anything like this before on me. Last time I had sex was around 3 months ago. Freaking out a bit and have set up a doctor appointment. Any idea though in the meantime?

• pattino pattino

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Small painless bump on head of penis

So I had sex about two days ago (rather rough I was sore for a while) and today I noticed this small bump on the head of my penis. It doesn't hurt and seems to be the same color of the surrounding skin. Not sure what it is and I tend to worry about these things so here I am posting about it :\

Last reply
  • Rotten smell after male ejaculation inside of my vagina

Some one pleas help explain what is causing my boyfriends cum to smell so bad inside of me?! Sometimes it takes a week for it to fully leak out of me! Sometimes I feel like it rots in there and then leaks out. It smells so bad!! I need advice as to what is causing it and how to get rid of it? I …

Last reply
  • Small red spot on penile head?

Hi everyone, I've had two red spots on my penis now for about a month and I'm not quite sure what they are. There's absolutely no pain or itching, nor do they seem to be getting any worse. However, they haven't healed for a month, even with me abstaining from self pleasure. They …

Last reply
  • Herpes? - Pic attached

These have been on my penis for about a week. Small reddish white bumped. They do not itch, hurt etc. Have never seen anything like this before on me. Last time I had sex was around 3 months ago. Freaking out a bit and have set up a doctor appointment. There also doesn't seem to be any fluid …

Last reply
  • Skin Rash related to HIV?

Hi all, so my skin has been quite sensitive more than usual lately. getting random skin bumps (keratosis pilaris? look like?) on my chest, back, arms and thighs. a little bit of sore throat and joint pains (more to discomfort, not exactly very painful). I do not have a fever. my recent exposure …

Last reply
  • Is this herpes or allergic reaction to condoms??

My partner and I have have been together for awhile and have only had sex with a condom. Both times I ended up with this blister spot down there that burns really bad. It's so sensitive that I can't even shave right now. 

Last reply
  • Std genital herpes

I’ve had two igg and 2 igm herpes test. One was about 3 weeks after possible exposure the other was 9 weeks after possible exposure. They both came back negative. I spoke to my ob after the 9 weeks test and said I dont have anything to worry about. That it’s been enough time for the tests. I know …

Last reply
  • Exhausted every option.... idk whats going on... Help...

Every since I got treated for Chlamydia I've been having this weird sensation (not really and itch or pain) inside the head of my penis a little below the opening.Its been going on for almost half a year now... I've done multiple test and have no STD or STI (even took a test last 2 weeks …

Last reply
  • Worried. STD or something else?

So symptoms I am having is 1. Not able to have as strong ereections, 2. Frequent urination or feeling I need to urinate, sensation is most prevalent in the evening time. 3. My penis at time is shrinking up inside me. 4. At times I have a feeling in my penis that is more like ticklish than itchy. 5. …

Last reply
  • Std genital herpes question

I’ve had two igg and 2 igm herpes test. One was about 3 weeks after possible exposure the other was 9 weeks after possible exposure. They both Cosme back negative. I spoke to my ob after the 9 weeks test and said I do t have anything to worry about. I know you might say listen to the doctor. But I …

Last reply
  • Do I have genital warts?

I’ve been freaking out over the last few months. And doctor google doesn’t help (I know I know don’t google symptoms). I have an appointment this week to have a check up.  But I have these bumps at the entrance of my vagina. I’m thinking it’s VP.  I only noticed them recently as I decided …

Last reply
  • Genital warts

This is genital warts or just bumps Picture  http://www.imgim.com/67340bca-3201-4fdf-843e-9f07e0e492be.jpeg

Last reply
  • Do I have genital warts? *pictures*

I went to urgent care on July 28th because I noticed these little bumps near my vulva. The doctor told me that it was genital warts & I instantly became sad & depressed. On August 9th I had my annual check up with my OBGYN & she looked at the bumps and told me they didn’t look like …

Last reply
  • Please help me ;(

So I had unprotected oral sex June 7th and I know it’s little to no risk but I have a open cavity nerve and I preformed oral sex on this guy ,no ejcaulation in my mouth but I didn’t know about precum most likely I spitted out with my spit and I also had protected anal sex (I think) 6 days after I …

Last reply
  • Normal vaginal discharge? (pics included)

Long story short: I was diagnosed with a yeast infection on May 30th by my doctor, and treated it with canesten 3 day, as well as one of those single dose oral pills a week and a half after that due to a slight recurrence. I had no itching, but very bad burning as well as discharge that looked …

Last reply
  • Herps or Otherwise

Can anyone identify from the image what is currently going on here? My belief is it is caused by bad hygiene since I hadn't been properly washing my clothes or sheets, nor have I been cleaning the bathroom properly. It looked like it was getting better when I was on a trip but then it started …

Last reply
  • Herpes? Focculitis? Something else?

Background info: -Have a boyfriend of 2 months, we sometimes engage in unprotected sex -Rash of some sort recently appeared on my pubic area (5 days ago) -Seems about the same, isn't itchy or anything -Rash only is in the upper pubic hair area. The rash appears as red and barely raised bumps in …

Last reply
  • HPV Wart ? Help !!

I have had something that looks like a skin tag since 2 months now. It does not pain or ich. I'm not sure if it is a skin tag or hpv wart. I'm active but only with one partner. I'm 22 y/m. Few days back I saw another one but that's not even visible. I put acetic acid 5% n Im not …

Last reply
  • HIV from sharing drink

2 days ago whilst very drunk I got offered a sip of a drink outside a club from a guy I'd been talking to. I had a single sip and my lips did not come in contact with the bottle itself. 5 minutes later I was informed by the bouncer that the man was HIV positive. Is it possible that I will have …

Last reply
  • Help

I have Bv but I started itching real bad and started rubbing my panties again my vagina area like I was basically scratching my vagina with my panties  I think it’s friction do you all think so ? 

Last reply
  • Herpes or hemorrhoid?

I’m really freaking out. I am a sexually active gay male. I only participate in oral. Giving and receiving. I have only ever had penetration sex once, a condom was used and I was on top. Nothing has entered my anus before. Lately a little blood appears on the tissue when I wipe. Sometimes a decent …

Last reply
  • serious vag problem

i’ve never and i mean never had sex, i masterbate but that’s it. i’m 16, and i have these bubble like idk bumps down there, i’m seriously freaking out idk what to tell my mom i’m embarrassed she’ll want to see. 

Last reply
  • NEED HELP!! Is it an STD??

I was sexually very active(Oral and Vaginal) I noticed some change on the penis head and the rim of the head and also a bump on the foreskin...PLEASE SEE THE PICTURES  Sometimes I feel burning sensation on the tip of the penis(foreskin) I am really depressed, the whole day I just think about …

Last reply
  • Extreme clitoral swelling and discomfort

Okay so my sexual partner went down on my exactly one week ago. I have never been able to come from anything other than a vibrator but I felt I was getting close so he was working really hard. It hurt but at the same time felt good so I didn't ask him to stop. I was a bit sore the following 2 …

Last reply
  • Am I Pregnant???

Ive been on birth control for the past month, and then i think i had gotten my period on the last day of my birth control because their was some just a little spotting but not a huge amount. also on that last day my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he accidentally came in me. I had just …

Posted
  • Is this Oral Herpes?

Hi I recently had a sexual encounter with a woman I met off of Tinder. On the evening of 08/08 she gave me oral and we had protected sex, we also kissed lightly. I was drunk when this happend and I can't remember if she had any visible sores on her lips. On the evening of the 10/08 I started …

Last reply
  • first timer help plz

im lost and confused so my friend gave me this site to use  here is whats going  on July 1st after a few drinks I had unprotected sex with a promiscuous friend I know dumb choice we had sex she said she was clean  but I tend to over think a thing and now I'm confused it was my …

Last reply
  • Herpes?

These have been on my penis for about a week. Small reddish white bumped. They do not itch, hurt etc. Have never seen anything like this before on me. Last time I had sex was around 3 months ago. Freaking out a bit and have set up a doctor appointment. Any idea though in the meantime?

Posted
  • How to Increase Penile Girth Naturally?

A recent study conducted by the University of Kentucky found that 40% of the 14,000 men who took part in a study, wanted a thicker and longer dick. But what is the best way to Increase Penile Girth Naturally?

Last reply
  • Lingering symptoms of chlamydia after treatment.

Hello. I was recently diagnosed with chlamydia and was treated on site six days ago. I was given 250mg of Recephin and 1gm of Azithromycin in a powdered form to mix with water.  Some symptoms have improved somewhat, but I still have some lingering issues. I still have burning urination first …

Last reply
  • Genital Wart? Syphillis? STI?

Hello I am sexually active for these few months but I always practice safe sex with condom.  I am always the receiver during anal sex.  Yesterday I discovered two little bumps on my penis shaft. (Small and little pale white) not sure if they’re pimples or genital warts they say. Don’t …

Last reply
  • HIV

Hello,  I had an encounter with a stranger 6 weeks ago, I put my penis in unprotected in her vagina a couple of times but not full intercourse and we both did oral.  A few days/week later I developed a very sore throat with white spots on the tonsils, this quickly developed into fevers, …

Last reply
  • Irritated sores on labia PLS HELP

So typically the last 2 days of my period (which is very light) I use just a panty liner for any lingering discharge. On Monday I wore underwear that kinda slide up and around while wearing a liner- I changed the liner maybe 2 or 3 times that day- and also went to a workout class- so there was a …

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.