Skip to content

Sexual Health

Also known as Anogenital Warts, Chlamydia - Genital, Crabs (Pubic lice), Dyspareunia (Pain having sex), Genital Warts, Gonorrhoea, HIV, NSU/NGU (Non Specific or Non Gonococcal Urethritis), PID - Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Premature Ejaculation, Pubic Lice (Crabs), STD/STI, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Urethral Discharge, Vaginal Discharge, Vaginismus

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• Herpes?

These have been on my penis for about a week. Small reddish white bumped. They do not itch, hurt etc. Have never seen anything like this before on me. Last time I had sex was around 3 months ago. Freaking out a bit and have set up a doctor appointment. Any idea though in the meantime?

• pattino pattino
  • Herpes?

I had an encounter with two new partners around 7 months ago, shortly after developed a burning/tingling sensation in my lips, never seemed to have any obvious sores or blisters, had sti check all back negative. With my worrying I went through a private clinic in the UK and got a blood test for …

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Herpes? - Pic attached

These have been on my penis for about a week. Small reddish white bumped. They do not itch, hurt etc. Have never seen anything like this before on me. Last time I had sex was around 3 months ago. Freaking out a bit and have set up a doctor appointment. There also doesn't seem to be any fluid …

Last reply
  • first timer help plz

im lost and confused so my friend gave me this site to use  here is whats going  on July 1st after a few drinks I had unprotected sex with a promiscuous friend I know dumb choice we had sex she said she was clean  but I tend to over think a thing and now I'm confused it was my …

Last reply
  • Herpes?

These have been on my penis for about a week. Small reddish white bumped. They do not itch, hurt etc. Have never seen anything like this before on me. Last time I had sex was around 3 months ago. Freaking out a bit and have set up a doctor appointment. Any idea though in the meantime?

Posted
  • How to Increase Penile Girth Naturally?

A recent study conducted by the University of Kentucky found that 40% of the 14,000 men who took part in a study, wanted a thicker and longer dick. But what is the best way to Increase Penile Girth Naturally?

Last reply
  • Lingering symptoms of chlamydia after treatment.

Hello. I was recently diagnosed with chlamydia and was treated on site six days ago. I was given 250mg of Recephin and 1gm of Azithromycin in a powdered form to mix with water.  Some symptoms have improved somewhat, but I still have some lingering issues. I still have burning urination first …

Last reply
  • Is this Oral Herpes?

Hi I recently had a sexual encounter with a woman I met off of Tinder. On the evening of 08/08 she gave me oral and we had protected sex, we also kissed lightly. I was drunk when this happend and I can't remember if she had any visible sores on her lips. On the evening of the 10/08 I started …

Last reply
  • Genital Wart? Syphillis? STI?

Hello I am sexually active for these few months but I always practice safe sex with condom.  I am always the receiver during anal sex.  Yesterday I discovered two little bumps on my penis shaft. (Small and little pale white) not sure if they’re pimples or genital warts they say. Don’t …

Last reply
  • HIV

Hello,  I had an encounter with a stranger 6 weeks ago, I put my penis in unprotected in her vagina a couple of times but not full intercourse and we both did oral.  A few days/week later I developed a very sore throat with white spots on the tonsils, this quickly developed into fevers, …

Last reply
  • Irritated sores on labia PLS HELP

So typically the last 2 days of my period (which is very light) I use just a panty liner for any lingering discharge. On Monday I wore underwear that kinda slide up and around while wearing a liner- I changed the liner maybe 2 or 3 times that day- and also went to a workout class- so there was a …

Last reply
  • Please help me ;(

So I had unprotected oral sex June 7th and I know it’s little to no risk but I have a open cavity nerve and I preformed oral sex on this guy ,no ejcaulation in my mouth but I didn’t know about precum most likely I spitted out with my spit and I also had protected anal sex (I think) 6 days after I …

Last reply
  • I’m scared I have herpes

I’m worried that I may have herpes, I’ve been to the emergency room twice in the last 2 weeks. I recently had a new partner and he gets tested for everything once a month. Since seeing him a few weeks ago I’ve been itchy on my right labia minora and the tissue looks and feels different. I have to …

Last reply
  • Bump on meatus.

Hello guys, I've had this swelling on the side of my meatus for about a half and a half now and have no idea what it is. I had a full spectrum STD screening except for herpes and it can back neagtive. I also did a seperate urine and blood test and they also came back negative. I got treated for …

Last reply
  • Is this just a pimple or should i be worried

I received oral sex about 2 weeks ago, only for a few minutes. Today I woke up and masturbated before taking a shower, however when in the shower I noticed a small red pimple like bump which i hadnt noticed before, almost as if a fordyce spot had become inflamed. It isn't sore or itchy at all, …

Last reply
  • Is this an STD?

So, yesterday i had unprotected sex for the first time with a girl that has been sexually active for quite some time. I'm a really paranoid person, so when i looked at my penis and saw pimples i started freaking out. I don't even know if i had this before.

Last reply
  • white area inside vagina (with pictures)

not sure what this white area could be. maybe irritation from touching it? also, disregard the red fleshy spots those are from me accidentally scratching myself with my nails to touch the area and get a better picture

Last reply
  • Balanitis , Trush Candida or bacterial ?

I got Balanitis I think because I read it and the symptoms match. Itchiness , redness and light swelling of the penis head ,no discharge . But it's Male Thrush from Candida or bacterial ? I'm applying Ketonazole (I already had it at home ) for the second day now and I'll continue for …

Posted
  • Do I have genital warts? *pictures*

I went to urgent care on July 28th because I noticed these little bumps near my vulva. The doctor told me that it was genital warts & I instantly became sad & depressed. On August 9th I had my annual check up with my OBGYN & she looked at the bumps and told me they didn’t look like …

Last reply
  • Is this a hemorrhoid?

I've noticed that when I wipe especially with baby wipes my anus hurts and it bleeds bright red. I don't have any other symptoms, and here's a picture provided. 

Last reply
  • Itchy white And red spots

I am having itchy white/red spots on  my foreskin and penile head since 2 days ago. I have unprotected oral sex around 1 week ago. There are no discharge/odour or pain during urinating. What could it possibly be?!

Last reply
  • NEED HELP!! Is it an STD??

I was sexually very active(Oral and Vaginal) I noticed some change on the penis head and the rim of the head and also a bump on the foreskin...PLEASE SEE THE PICTURES  Sometimes I feel burning sensation on the tip of the penis(foreskin) I am really depressed, the whole day I just think about …

Last reply
  • Is this a herpes blister?

I'm 19 and have has sex two times with two different people (both with a condom). The first time was in september and the second january of the new year. I've given a b*****b 3-4 times (again with the same two guys but no condoms this time). I've  been tested for STIs three times ( …

Last reply
  • Herpes?

I had an encounter with two new partners around 7 months ago, shortly after developed a burning/tingling sensation in my lips, never seemed to have any obvious sores or blisters, had sti check all back negative. With my worrying I went through a private clinic in the UK and got a blood test for …

Posted
  • Genital psoriasis or herpes?

I have been dealing with itching for nearly 2 months now. It’s not constant but when it is it’s in the same area everytime. It’s a smooth red lump, sometimes flat, sometimes raised. It can come and go the next day or 2 days later. It’s very itchy but not always. I have no pain when urinating, not …

Last reply
  • I got these bumps near anus, what do you think they might be?

A week ago I had gotten flu poisoning, and I had diarrhea for about two days. I noticed the day I was feeling better I got these bumps. I did notice that day they appeared I was sweating a lot from being in an outdoor wedding in over 100 degrees  Fahrenheit. I wasn’t sure if it had to do with …

Last reply
  • Genital Warts??? HELP

Does this look like a wart? It hurts to touch... I've had it for about a week now (at least thats when I noticed it while in the shower). So scared that it is it feels strange too, slightly rough. I have been to doctor before about warts because I have lots of papillae that resemble warts. …

Last reply
  • Candidas? Or std?

Hello everyone, i need help here. A little background story. Around 2 months back, i feel sore while having sexual activities with my gf, on that point im not sure if there is redness round my penis. Then around 3 wks back, my gf and i started feeling itchy around our private area. However we were …

Last reply
  • HPV? STD? Warts?

To preface this, i am in my mid twenties, and haven’t had sex in over a year. I realized today that I had string-like projections on my vagina. Can anyone tell me what this is?

Last reply
  • White things under my penis foreskin

Hey folks. Since 2 months i notice that there are white small spots slowly growing under my foreskin of my penis. Some are just a single spot and some grow in a row. They are not itchy. I cant find information online and the doctor from an STD Institute said that its no STD or warts. Picture will …

Last reply
  • Cracks, tears?? What is this?

Hi everyone,  I really need some advice and just someone’s opinion. Ever since I was quite young maybe around 10 I always got these kinda little cuts above my clitoris, where my outer lips meet.  I have been getting this for quite some time now and it is painful, itchy and quite red and …

Posted
  • What is this on my vagina? (PICTURE)

What is this white dot next to my clitoris? I have no symptoms but aesthetically it is driving me crazy and want to know whether I should be worried. I don’t remember it being there a few months ago but only just noticed it

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.