Skip to content
Ad

Sexual Health

Also known as Anogenital Warts, Chlamydia - Genital, Crabs (Pubic lice), Dyspareunia (Pain having sex), Genital Warts, Gonorrhoea, HIV, NSU/NGU (Non Specific or Non Gonococcal Urethritis), PID - Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Premature Ejaculation, Pubic Lice (Crabs), STD/STI, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Urethral Discharge, Vaginal Discharge, Vaginismus

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • My health is deteriorating!

I am a male, 25 y.o. I had an encounter with a woman whose status I do not know on December 2nd 2015, this has been the only encounter of my entire life! I fell ill on February 5th of 2016, I resembled all the symptoms of dengue and I was treated for dengue, I was admitted for 3 days, however, the dengue...

Last reply
  • Red Pimple

I've had this red raised bump(pimple like) for maybe about a week doesnt seem to be getting any better or any worse. I have had some unprotected sex but i haven't had sex in a long time and i have no symptoms of anything.Would you be concerned? Should i be concerned? is it just a pimple?

Last reply
  • I was having sex with the girl I don't know

This lady I don't know her but when I was releasing I pulled out the pennies and went to bath and urinated twice are there chances of contracting HIV AIDS. please advice and we are going to do normal kit test and not Elisa test kindly advice.

Last reply
  • spots on head and shaft of penis

I have recently noticed that there are lumps on my penis ( on head and shaft)  I don't know if they are something to be worrying about or they are harmless  ​I will be grateful if you can help

Last reply
  • Negative STI result partner positive.

My partner has tested positive for gonorrhoea I have tested all clear. She has had no other partners I had a one night stand no penetrative sex but  unprotected oral both ways a few months ago. Is it possible I passed on the infection and it has cleared up naturally ?

Last reply
  • Protected sex/ chlamydia symptoms??

On August 27th I had protected sex.. no oral sex or anything just protected sex. On September 5th I started to experience lower abdominal pain and groin pain and pain in my left testicle.. this pain went away for a little bit but then came on again over the past weekend. Now I'm scared to death!...

Last reply
  • 6 month negative duo test but certain hiv!

So my storys goes like this I got really drunk in Thailand 28 weeks ago and ended up with a ladyboy. I didn't realise until he tried to enter me and I refused and he tried to put in my mouth and I refused and left the room. Well that's all I remember from the incident but not sure what had happened...

Last reply
  • Risk of STIs with body contact.

I had a protected sex 2 days before with a sex worker. My questions may seem silly, but being first timer doing this, was paranoid.  1. Heard and read that even in protected sex, may get stds like syphilis, Herpes, HSV etc just with skin contact. I have kissed the girl nipples and touched her vagina....

Last reply
  • PROTECTED SEX / Chlamydia symptom?

On August 27th I had protected sex.. no oral sex or anything just protected sex. On September 5th I started to experience lower abdominal pain and groin pain and pain in my left testicle.. this pain went away for a little bit but then came on again over the past weekend. Now I'm scared to death!...

Last reply
  • Itchy Marks on Penis, Dry Scrotum Skin

Hi, Im 36 Male, had sex about 7 weeks ago, and condom broke, I know the girl though, etc. Last Wednesday night I woke up shaking, had bad stomach 2-3 days before hand. Mouth come up with ulcers a day or 2 later, and my penis had some bumps on it on the inside of the foreskin, and they are very itchy....

Last reply
  • Hi

I had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago. I only did it with no condom for not more than two or a minute then I used a condom then a while later I went to test and I tested hiv negative. About 5 days ago I had unprotected sex with a different girl. A week ago she said she thinks she has tonsils and today...

Last reply
  • Married and not had sex in 4 years. My wife has NO sex drive.

Hi I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but any advice would be great. I am 31 years old I have been married to my wife who is 30 for 6 year and we have not had sex in 4 years. She has NO sex drive what-so-ever. I want to have sex with my wife but she has absolutely no interest. She...

Last reply
  • PID

I had a swab test which shows that I have bacteria and PID but no stds or stis. I also have light growth candida. The doctor prescribed me fasigyn and doxy. Is that a good combination? Thank you 

Posted
  • Vaginal burning

Hello. I have had burning in my vagina for about three weeks. I went to see my OBGYN and was diagnosed with a bacterial infection. She put me on an antibiotic. I have been done with it for one whole day but still feel the burning. I have no other symptoms. No discharge. No odor. No itching. Could this...

Last reply
  • Sti advice needed

had protected oral and protected vaginal sex from behind for a couple minutes. Didn't finish, nerves got to me and was done. I stupidly blew air into the condom not thinking, there was no holes thank god. Afterward I got paranoid maybe my lip touched the edge of the condom but I don't think it...

Posted
  • Abnormal white bumps on my vagina: genital warts or herpes?

I had sex with someone, who I have no clue if he has anything or not, 11 weeks ago. I tested for herpes type 2 a month after having sex with him and it came out negative. However, I did get chlamydia but I got treated for it. Two nights ago after I shaved I checked my vagina and noticed these little...

Last reply
  • Struggling since 6 months - Testicular ache

Hi Team Age - 26 I am writing in with a lot of hope of getting a useful advice. In September, 2013 I had a sexual contact (anal) with a sex worker post which I got balanitis (Yeast infection, Genital wart, Molluscum papule). The penis felt tired during those days. I got in touch with a dermatologist...

Last reply
  • Hiv

I gave and received oral from a guy six weeks ago. Lately I've been feeling warm(No fever), fatigue, headache, muscle pain. I went to go get tested and came back negative ( oral test). I been reading alot about hiv. I'm so scare, I been depressed and Anxiety. Help

Last reply
  • HELP IM TERRIFIED. small red spot on penis shaft (IMAGES INCLUDED)

Hi, I am a 24 year old straight guy So heres my story, the last time i had an unprotected sex was in 2014. And its been a year i have had a protected sex(circa May - June 2015). So technically i havent been in bed with a girl for almost a year(SAD I KNOW). i havent took any test so far as i havent got...

Last reply
  • Sore/blisters around vagina - HELP *picture*

I have painful blister-like sores around my vagina on a couple on my vaginal lips and I'm wondering a. how I can ease the pain/get rid of them and b. what they are.  Just to give a background on the last few weeks: I got a particularly back strain of tonsillitis a few weeks ago and was put...

Last reply
  • Extreme HIV anxiety or actual STD symptom

Hi I'm a 36 old male(having psoriasis since childhood), married for almost a decade now and made a blunder 3 months ago. I'd sex with a homeless girl and saw blood on my private area as soon as I finished. Also, as I got to know that she is having HIV my fear and anxiety hit the roof. Since...

Last reply
  • Masturbation

Im 26yrs old and im addicted to masturbation and i dont know how to stop it As i ve read this many times that its nt good for health very confused dont know how it can effect on my health or what other side effects it can cause

Last reply
  • Bumps on opening of vagina? what is this? *PICTURE*

I've had these since I was a little kid. I don't know what they are and they don't hurt or anything. You can see its bumpy around the opening but then I also have a weird white zit looking thing? It's hard. I don't know if I have an infection or something. It doesn't hurt or itch,...

Posted
  • What is this?!

I have had all of the signs and symptoms of genital herpes, but I am not experiencing flu like symptoms.  My vagina has been in pain for about three days now, and has affected my sleep, peeing is a fear everytime , sitting hurts, and basically everything down there is inflammed and has bumps. I...

Last reply
  • Small blisters on penis shaft

Hello, I have noticed a number of small blisters on my penis shaft. They have formed craters and scabbed over, although one is under my foreskin and is quite painful and slow healing due to the location. I have included a picture, could I get a diagnosis please. I cannot easily use a sexual health clinic...

Last reply
  • Needle prick from hiv exposed baby

So I was taking iv medication from a bottle when I prick myself. I bled a little. No visible blood was on d needle prior to the needle prick. And I don't think needle has been used to collect blood sample. Just for collecting and giving medications I think. Owner of the needle is an hiv exposed baby...

Last reply
  • Bleeding a day after sex

I lost my virginity yesterday to a guy I've been seeing for a while. I was ready and everything and we used a condom. The sex was pretty "vigorous". It didnt hurt, it was a bit uncomfortable but it was fine. I did bleed afterwards, quite a lot of blood actually for a few hours. A day on...

Last reply
  • Rotten smell after male ejaculation inside of my vagina

Some one pleas help explain what is causing my boyfriends cum to smell so bad inside of me?! Sometimes it takes a week for it to fully leak out of me! Sometimes I feel like it rots in there and then leaks out. It smells so bad!! I need advice as to what is causing it and how to get rid of it? I will...

Last reply
  • Low Libido Male 50

Hi all I've been suffering very low libido and erection problems for the past three years. I've been taking medication for various problems like high blood pressure, cholesterol, gout, depression and stomach acid (Lansoprazole 15mg, Allopurinol 300mg, Atorvastatin 20mg, bisoprolol 5mg and excitalopram...

Last reply
  • This is taking over, help!

About 3 months ago, I had a weird feeling down there. One day it really itched and then the next I had a burning type of feeling. I went to the doctor and she said it was probably jock itch or something because I was working out a lot at the time so I was thinking okay good it is all over. After those...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.