Skip to content
Ad

Sexual Health

Also known as Anogenital Warts, Chlamydia - Genital, Crabs (Pubic lice), Dyspareunia (Pain having sex), Genital Warts, Gonorrhoea, HIV, NSU/NGU (Non Specific or Non Gonococcal Urethritis), PID - Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Premature Ejaculation, Pubic Lice (Crabs), STD/STI, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Urethral Discharge, Vaginal Discharge, Vaginismus

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• Painful sex. Ouch

I’ll start from the beginning (try stick to the end if u can). My boyfriend and I broke up back in May. Around August time we got together for a night. We used a condom but it hurt. I just didn’t realise how much it hurt till the day after. Basically, I was on doxycycline at the time which dried me...

• Pain during sex

Hey all.  I’ll start from the beginning (try stick to the end if u can). My boyfriend and I broke up back in May. Around August time we got together for a night. We used a condom but it hurt. I just didn’t realise how much it hurt till the day after. Basically, I was on doxycycline at the time...

• HSV questions

Hi, About 3 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a new partner. About a day and a half later I felt some irritation on the underside of my penis (just below the head). There was some redness and what looked like friction type cuts. This stung in the shower for a day, and then started healing (i could...

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Small papilla in my foreskin, could it be human papillomavirus?

Hello everyone Three days ago I noticed two small papillae in my prepuce. (In the average length of the penis), their dimensions are about 1x1 mm and does not present discomfort as pain, itching or other. I do not remember having them before and I am very worried .. I appreciate your help, and I hope...

Last reply
  • Painful sex. Ouch

I’ll start from the beginning (try stick to the end if u can). My boyfriend and I broke up back in May. Around August time we got together for a night. We used a condom but it hurt. I just didn’t realise how much it hurt till the day after. Basically, I was on doxycycline at the time which dried me...

Posted
  • Pain during sex

Hey all.  I’ll start from the beginning (try stick to the end if u can). My boyfriend and I broke up back in May. Around August time we got together for a night. We used a condom but it hurt. I just didn’t realise how much it hurt till the day after. Basically, I was on doxycycline at the time...

Posted
  • Is this a genital wart/STD to be worried about?

I had a small bump on my penis the past couple of days. I was unsure of whether or not it was a pimple or a bump. It has gone down each day. It does not really hurt and I have no pain during urination. I don’t know if this is a genital wart or just a bump due to a skin infection. I have pictures below....

Last reply
  • Hiv testing

Hey  Was wondering what your thoughts are on hiv testing! Duo at 4,5,6,7.5 neg and antibody finger prick neg at 8.5 weeks???? Exposure was protected oral and vaginal, unprotected masturbation were the girl spat on my penis for lubrication!!! Good chance immin the clear???

Last reply
  • Dark Red Patches Inside my Vagina

After peeing a few days ago, I noticed a sting on one area inside my vagina, after wiping, I noticed a bit of blood. Today, after the continued pain following peeing I finally decided to take a look. To my surprise, there were small dark red patches, almost sore-like inside my vagina on both sides. I...

Last reply
  • Small spots on penis

No symptoms of anything it doesn’t hurt itch sting or anything. I looked at my penis last night and it didn’t have anything on it. 11/15/17 . Then next morning it had these small red spots

Last reply
  • Redness, swelling, tight skin and sores on penis

Well, something is definitely wrong with my gear and I hope it isn’t the worst.  I’m not circumcised and I’ve noticed a couple weeks ago the “helmet” on my penis is red along with my foreskin. The foreskin was also tight to pull back earlier this week- much better now. It looked like a rash at...

Last reply
  • HSV questions

Hi, About 3 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a new partner. About a day and a half later I felt some irritation on the underside of my penis (just below the head). There was some redness and what looked like friction type cuts. This stung in the shower for a day, and then started healing (i could...

Posted
  • Genital Warts? (pics included)

I'm a child abuse victim and have been struggling with self confidence and lost my self "sexually" for a long time. Contracted chlamydia twice and now I just want to know are these genital warts or something else?

Last reply
  • Extreme pain during sex

my gf is a multiple child abuse and rape victim. She's been tested negative for every possible STD/STI. But on penetration in vagina she feels like the skin is severy bruished and some white cheesy material come of the vaginal walls, it's impossible for her to have sex. also she experiences heavy...

Last reply
  • Swollen urethra.

Over the past year(s), I've noticed my urethral meatus is swollen and red - most notably on the right side. No other symptoms are present. I had the STD tests done, and a seperate blood test and urine test and they all came back negative. Here are some pictures, any ideas?

Last reply
  • Still no answer, plz help!

Update! Oct 13: guy gave me oral. OCT14:discharge (tiny burn when pee) 3 weeks later Nov 6 tested negative for gonorrhea,chlamydia, syphilis, uti, trich, and herpes! 4 week now...no more discharge, but I have a fishy odor, and uncortoble to pee. Doesn't hurt, just feels uncomfortable. 1: could...

Last reply
  • swelling of meautus

every morning when i wake up..i found out that me meautus lips are swollen....its painless..no burning when i urinate...just its swollen...im really worried about that...after 1 or 2 hours the meatus goes again in normal stage

Last reply
  • Severe Vaginal itching for last 2 months

I have been having severe itching in vagina since last 2 months (since around 20Sep). In between it feels ok but then comes back again, causing severe rashes. My TORCH panel tests done on 7Nov for serum indicate below: Rubella IgG is 26, Rubella IgM<10, Cetomegalo Virus is 65.80, Herpes Simplex Virus...

Posted
  • Rotten smell after male ejaculation inside of my vagina

Some one pleas help explain what is causing my boyfriends cum to smell so bad inside of me?! Sometimes it takes a week for it to fully leak out of me! Sometimes I feel like it rots in there and then leaks out. It smells so bad!! I need advice as to what is causing it and how to get rid of it? I will...

Last reply
  • Itchy Urethra then a clear white discharge show in my penis

Good Day everyone I'm experiencing Pain after I urinate, I'm a 30 year old Male, and according to my PE i'm overweight/obese. I'm experiencing this pain for over 2 weeks, I also felt this year ago, during that time I got my first check up for UTI, but the results is clear, the doctor...

Last reply
  • Achy testicles

I received oral sex along with intense sucking of my testicles. My testicles are now extremely achy.  My partner was pretty rough on them. Any recommendations?

Last reply
  • Burning sensation during sex

I'm 20 years old and I've been having this burning sensation during sex for almost 2 months now. It all started in the beginning of May, when i had a vaginal yeast infection (it happend for the first time in my life and before that I didn't have any problems with my sex life). I went to my...

Last reply
  • Brown discharge one week after period??

Period ended and not much happened. Sexually active with partner, though we only use (new) condoms for penetration. Went to the restroom today and (sorry for the graphics) panty line was covered in thick brown discharge. I don't have anything else out of the ordinary happening so far...so do I have...

Posted
  • Appendectomy and dry orgasm

I have gone through appendectomy 3 days back through laparoscopy   . I had pain in penis for some time. I wanted to check whether I am perfect or not so I  mastubated . I had dry orgasm . Can u pl suggest it's normal or I am suffering from any decease . 

Posted
  • Tearing during sex.

Hi I've had this problem for nearly 9 years now. I've been to many different doctors, and I still don't have an answer. Basically every single time I have sex, that's even if I can have sex, I tear in my vaginal opening. Mainly the bottom part. It can happen in foreplay, or trying to...

Last reply
  • Is this Oral Herpes?

Hi I recently had a sexual encounter with a woman I met off of Tinder. On the evening of 08/08 she gave me oral and we had protected sex, we also kissed lightly. I was drunk when this happend and I can't remember if she had any visible sores on her lips. On the evening of the 10/08 I started getting...

Last reply
  • How to stop human instinct to have sex

Hello. I'm 22 years old man. I'm broke with my girlfriend 2 months ago ,and from that time I don't have sex.   And I want to have sex very much ,my mind just blowing .. I can't focus on my job ,can't focus on doing any task,because thoughts about sex just chasing me... Is...

Last reply
  • HIV DUO TEST AT 4 WEEKS POINTLESS & INACCURATE??

Hello, i am writing this in great despair, here is a little background to the nightmare predicament i am in. I made the worst decision i've made in my life on the 26th September 2017 where I received unprotected oral sex from a prostitute (36 year old Hungarian woman, unknown status) and brief unprotected...

Posted
  • HELP!! PLEASE!!

I was using the bathroom tonight and I noticed all of these spots in my genital area. They don’t really itch and aren’t painful. I didn’t even notice them until I looked in the mirror. It looks like it’s skin peeling off, but I don’t know what it could be. I do engage in unprotected sex with my girlfriend,...

Last reply
  • Two red spots on penis - no itching/burning/blistering

Hey folks, So I'm a big 'ol genius. I had unprotected sex with two women about 3 days apart. I went in and got diagnosed with jock itch around the same time. Then this past Thursday I noticed two red marks on the head of my penis, coming down around the crest a little as well. Jock itch...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.