Skip to content
Ad

Sexual Health

Also known as Anogenital Warts, Chlamydia - Genital, Crabs (Pubic lice), Dyspareunia (Pain having sex), Genital Warts, Gonorrhoea, HIV, NSU/NGU (Non Specific or Non Gonococcal Urethritis), PID - Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Premature Ejaculation, Pubic Lice (Crabs), STD/STI, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Urethral Discharge, Vaginal Discharge, Vaginismus

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Vaginal itching / mild burning

Hi. I’m 19 female.  Last week Sunday was the first time I’ve had sexual contact with a girl.  I was drunk as well.  Anyways she gave me oral and fingered me a lot.  I did finger her as well but I don’t remember touching myself with my hands I just remeber falling asleep.  The...

Last reply
  • Epididymitis

Has anyone else ever got this without it being chlamydia? I started having these symptoms 10 days after Procter sex.. I'm really leaning towards Epididymitis, waiting on results now 

Last reply
  • Symptoms after unprotected sex - Not thrush

I have been to the clinic and they said I don't have thrush. I also tested negative for gonnorhea. I don't know my other results yet. While I'm waiting for the results I want to know what the other possibilities could be.  I have stinging inside vagina and burning/soreness. And blotchy...

Posted
  • Friction Burn on Penis or Something Worse?

At the beginning of last month, I was masturbating & I noticed a burning feeling on my penis. It was a huge open wounded blister under my head. I was very worried it could be a STD, but I haven't had sex since early July so this wasn't likely. However, in July I was diagnosed with chlamydia...

Posted
  • Please help.., wart or sth else?!

Hi About 1 month ago I felt stinging and when I checked I saw some blisters on the both side of my opening. I am virgin and never ever had any sexual activities. Except the first night, I didn't have any symptoms. No itching, no pain and nothing. The first dr told me they are extra flesh and...

Last reply
  • Pain during intercourse

November 2016 is when this started. My husband and I are very sexually active. At this point, we were together for 5 years. We’d never cheated.. always been with the same person. My husband and I tried to have sex and it really started to hurt me. Mostly insertion. It felt like I was ripping. We stopped...

Posted
  • Extreme HIV anxiety or actual STD symptom

Hi I'm a 36 old male(having psoriasis since childhood), married for almost a decade now and made a blunder 3 months ago. I'd sex with a homeless girl and saw blood on my private area as soon as I finished. Also, as I got to know that she is having HIV my fear and anxiety hit the roof. Since...

Last reply
  • Used condom got Epididymitis!

I'm waiting on my other test results especially chylamdia! How could this be if I used a condom? This is crazy! It was a one night stand now I'm scared I gave it to my girl.. I went to ER last night and they told me it was Epididymitis.. they also said if test come bsck positive for chylamdia...

Last reply
  • Genital Warts Please Need Advice

My wife discovered a wart on her pubis, the problem is that we are both faithful and she was a virgin when we got married over a year now. And the only time I had sex before her was 3 years ago and I never got any warts. My question is, I had a wart many years ago on my knee, is it possible I had this...

Last reply
  • Tonsillitis after oral?

Long story short, friend of mine was over, some drinks happened, one thing led to another and we had oral (but no more) sex. About a week later I woke up with a sore throat, difficulty swallowing. Swollen tonsils, with white spots over them. Was pretty obvious to me that I had tonsillitis, I attributed...

Last reply
  • Unprotected sex

Situation led to situation, and my ex and I ended up having unprotected sex. I suffer from pe so the initial penetration didn't last very long, after ejactulating she gave me head before we proceeded to have sex again. It was relatively short and of course I didn't come inside her, but I realise...

Last reply
  • My mans sweats a lot

Okay so we had sex for the first time together and while we did it, I kept feeling drops of sweat fall on my face. At first I thought it was drool but then when I asked him he said it was sweat. I was kind of relieved but still kinda grossed out at the same time. Like I know he said that he sweats a...

Last reply
  • genital warts

hello i have a long story that i will try to make short. 4 months ago i went to the doctor to check on me because i had some bumps shown near my denital area. without a hesitation he said that i am having a genital warts and he burn them directly. couple of months later i went to see another doctor because...

Last reply
  • My health is deteriorating!

I am a male, 25 y.o. I had an encounter with a woman whose status I do not know on December 2nd 2015, this has been the only encounter of my entire life! I fell ill on February 5th of 2016, I resembled all the symptoms of dengue and I was treated for dengue, I was admitted for 3 days, however, the dengue...

Last reply
  • Red Pimple

I've had this red raised bump(pimple like) for maybe about a week doesnt seem to be getting any better or any worse. I have had some unprotected sex but i haven't had sex in a long time and i have no symptoms of anything.Would you be concerned? Should i be concerned? is it just a pimple?

Last reply
  • I was having sex with the girl I don't know

This lady I don't know her but when I was releasing I pulled out the pennies and went to bath and urinated twice are there chances of contracting HIV AIDS. please advice and we are going to do normal kit test and not Elisa test kindly advice.

Last reply
  • spots on head and shaft of penis

I have recently noticed that there are lumps on my penis ( on head and shaft)  I don't know if they are something to be worrying about or they are harmless  ​I will be grateful if you can help

Last reply
  • Negative STI result partner positive.

My partner has tested positive for gonorrhoea I have tested all clear. She has had no other partners I had a one night stand no penetrative sex but  unprotected oral both ways a few months ago. Is it possible I passed on the infection and it has cleared up naturally ?

Last reply
  • Protected sex/ chlamydia symptoms??

On August 27th I had protected sex.. no oral sex or anything just protected sex. On September 5th I started to experience lower abdominal pain and groin pain and pain in my left testicle.. this pain went away for a little bit but then came on again over the past weekend. Now I'm scared to death!...

Last reply
  • 6 month negative duo test but certain hiv!

So my storys goes like this I got really drunk in Thailand 28 weeks ago and ended up with a ladyboy. I didn't realise until he tried to enter me and I refused and he tried to put in my mouth and I refused and left the room. Well that's all I remember from the incident but not sure what had happened...

Last reply
  • Risk of STIs with body contact.

I had a protected sex 2 days before with a sex worker. My questions may seem silly, but being first timer doing this, was paranoid.  1. Heard and read that even in protected sex, may get stds like syphilis, Herpes, HSV etc just with skin contact. I have kissed the girl nipples and touched her vagina....

Last reply
  • PROTECTED SEX / Chlamydia symptom?

On August 27th I had protected sex.. no oral sex or anything just protected sex. On September 5th I started to experience lower abdominal pain and groin pain and pain in my left testicle.. this pain went away for a little bit but then came on again over the past weekend. Now I'm scared to death!...

Last reply
  • Itchy Marks on Penis, Dry Scrotum Skin

Hi, Im 36 Male, had sex about 7 weeks ago, and condom broke, I know the girl though, etc. Last Wednesday night I woke up shaking, had bad stomach 2-3 days before hand. Mouth come up with ulcers a day or 2 later, and my penis had some bumps on it on the inside of the foreskin, and they are very itchy....

Last reply
  • Hi

I had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago. I only did it with no condom for not more than two or a minute then I used a condom then a while later I went to test and I tested hiv negative. About 5 days ago I had unprotected sex with a different girl. A week ago she said she thinks she has tonsils and today...

Last reply
  • Married and not had sex in 4 years. My wife has NO sex drive.

Hi I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but any advice would be great. I am 31 years old I have been married to my wife who is 30 for 6 year and we have not had sex in 4 years. She has NO sex drive what-so-ever. I want to have sex with my wife but she has absolutely no interest. She...

Last reply
  • PID

I had a swab test which shows that I have bacteria and PID but no stds or stis. I also have light growth candida. The doctor prescribed me fasigyn and doxy. Is that a good combination? Thank you 

Posted
  • Vaginal burning

Hello. I have had burning in my vagina for about three weeks. I went to see my OBGYN and was diagnosed with a bacterial infection. She put me on an antibiotic. I have been done with it for one whole day but still feel the burning. I have no other symptoms. No discharge. No odor. No itching. Could this...

Last reply
  • Sti advice needed

had protected oral and protected vaginal sex from behind for a couple minutes. Didn't finish, nerves got to me and was done. I stupidly blew air into the condom not thinking, there was no holes thank god. Afterward I got paranoid maybe my lip touched the edge of the condom but I don't think it...

Posted
  • Abnormal white bumps on my vagina: genital warts or herpes?

I had sex with someone, who I have no clue if he has anything or not, 11 weeks ago. I tested for herpes type 2 a month after having sex with him and it came out negative. However, I did get chlamydia but I got treated for it. Two nights ago after I shaved I checked my vagina and noticed these little...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.