Skip to content
Ad

Sexual Health

Also known as Anogenital Warts, Chlamydia - Genital, Crabs (Pubic lice), Dyspareunia (Pain having sex), Genital Warts, Gonorrhoea, HIV, NSU/NGU (Non Specific or Non Gonococcal Urethritis), PID - Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Premature Ejaculation, Pubic Lice (Crabs), STD/STI, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Urethral Discharge, Vaginal Discharge, Vaginismus

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Bumps on penis shaft

Hi. I have some kind of bumps on my penis shaft and a few of them in my pubic area. I had oral and vaginal sex with 2 partners, but none of them have any issues whatsoever. If I did get it sexually, it must have been from them, but they have no symptoms. The bumps are pink-whiteish, and have been present...

Last reply
  • Is this Herpes or Warts? Or Cancer? Please Help!

This dark scab randomly  popped up on my penis head the day before I got treated for Gono & Chlamydia. I have not been sexually active for 3 - 4 months. Doc gave it a look and blew it off as nothing when I got treated, but didn't do any real tests on it. It doesn't itch, there's...

Last reply
  • HIV/AIDS Scare.

So here's a question.. Back in 2010 I was donating plasma for some extra cash and one day I went in and they pulled me aside and told me that I couldn't donate because my plasma tested positive for HIV. I was DEVASTATED!! I've never had a blood transfusion, never used let alone shared needles...

Posted
  • Negative testing but still have discharge

It’s been 3 months since I last had sex. I started Trinessa birth control for the first time ever 3 months ago. About 2 months I started to notice white thick discharge so I took 1 day Monistat and schedule an appt with my primary doctor.  I had no itching, burning, or smell. Just discharge. The...

Posted
  • Bleeding after intercourse

Hi all, I’m a 25yo female and been with my partner 18 months. Almost 9/10 after sex I experience bleeding when I clean myself up...my partner can be rough/hard during sex. I had a smear in April that was all clear and can’t get a doctors app until end of January! Any help would be appreciated I’m going...

Last reply
  • Foreskin problem

When im erect and pull back my foreskin I find it difficult to get it pulled back fully over the head and once it's pulled back over it won't stay pulled back and it just goes back into position and covers my glans, is this normal?

Last reply
  • Bump on meatus.

Hello guys, I've had this swelling on the side of my meatus for about a half and a half now and have no idea what it is. I had a full spectrum STD screening except for herpes and it can back neagtive. I also did a seperate urine and blood test and they also came back negative. I got treated for a...

Last reply
  • Itchy Urethra then a clear white discharge show in my penis

Good Day everyone I'm experiencing Pain after I urinate, I'm a 30 year old Male, and according to my PE i'm overweight/obese. I'm experiencing this pain for over 2 weeks, I also felt this year ago, during that time I got my first check up for UTI, but the results is clear, the doctor...

Last reply
  • Itchiness and bumps on Vulva

Hello... I’m really concerned about the  itchiness and bumps on my vagina... I had sexual intercourse with somebody 4 days ago and I started feeling these symptoms 2 days ago... I’m not sure if it is the person who I’ve slept with because we used protection but of course something can always go...

Last reply
  • What is wrong with my vagina? Warts/STD/STI/ HELP PLEASE!!! (PICS)

Please help. I'm really nervous to be doing this but, a past partner contacted me saying he had genital warts and said he got it from me. We had sex 4 months ago and he said he found out two weeks ago. We used condoms but, there was a point where a condom broke but he said he don't come inside....

Last reply
  • Red spot on head of penis, possible STD?

Two days after having unprotected anal sex with someone I had this red spot appear on the head of my penis. I'm worried about what it could be.  It does not itch, there is no pain, no discharge, urination is not painful, and there are no other sensations or symptoms associated with it. ...

Last reply
  • Unable to identify why pain in Urethra

I had unprotected oral sex (give and take) plus protected vaginal intercourse with a csw 6 weeks ago. Three days later I started getting pain in my urethra with continuous urge to urinate. I took a course of doxycycline for 7days along with 250 mg levofloxacin. Tested negative for gonorrhoea chlamydia...

Last reply
  • Please give feedback on HIV infection possibility

Hello, I have a question and I need an answer from an expert, if possible of course. I had the following situation. I had an episode  where no sex but a woman of unknown HIV status touched her underwear with her hand (assuming she was wet because we were playing with each other) , and  then...

Last reply
  • HIV Risk from bottoming with partner of unknown status?

I recently had anal intercourse with a man of unknown status. I was the bottom. When the condom was being put on by my partner, he started to first put it on the wrong way before it was turned around and then rolled onto his penis. Therefore, bodily fluids and/or pre-cum were on the outside of the condom...

Last reply
  • Redness, swelling, tight skin and sores on penis

Well, something is definitely wrong with my gear and I hope it isn’t the worst.  I’m not circumcised and I’ve noticed a couple weeks ago the “helmet” on my penis is red along with my foreskin. The foreskin was also tight to pull back earlier this week- much better now. It looked like a rash at...

Last reply
  • Razor burn? friction rub through intercourse? Help!

Recently had intercourse with my boyfriend and this is the first time something like this has ever happened. I know for a fact we are both std and hpv clean because we both went to the doctor together for tests. We only have sex with each other.Both sides of my labia stings when stretched or even when...

Last reply
  • Red dots on penis

Hi there,  I have developed a reddening on penis head with angry looking red dots under the surface of the penis head which becomes visible when my penis is erect/after ejaculation.  It started after a promiscuous incident that occured around ten weeks ago with a female friend of a...

Last reply
  • Is this an STD?

In september I had a 1-minute protected sex session and was interrupted (long story). These bumps appeared on my penis either slightly before this or slightly after, i don't remember. I do remember they finished showing up in a couple days. They do not hurt or itch and have remained benign for these...

Last reply
  • Swollen Nodes for 6 Months

I’ve had swollen nodes in my groin now for almost 6 months.  No fever. No rash.  I’ve had the occasional uncomfortable feeling in my groin.  Any ideas before the anxiety makes me worse?

Last reply
  • How long do HIV symptoms last?

As per my previous posts I have some serious health concerns.  How long do HIV symptoms last? I’ve has swollen nodes in groin for almost 6 months, after having brief sex with a sex worker whilst wearing a condom.  What on earth is causing this? 

Last reply
  • Blisters on labia

So ive been seeing my partner for a month now and recently ive had some blisters appear on my labia. We had sex a week ago and the following monday i noticed these things that look like blisters. They cause me agony when i pee theres a few of them but spaced out and im finding it hard to sit down as...

Last reply
  • Why does my vagina look like this? (Picture)

This may not be the right forum to post this under, but I have my first pap tomorrow, and I am experiencing some anxiety about my vagina. Why does my skin look like this? Is this normal? For the record, I have been experiencing an intense itch on either side of my clitoris for roughly 2 months. The itching...

Last reply
  • Body covered in bumps after sex

So my immune system is very weak right now. I have ringworms for 4 months that are really bad. So one month ago I had unprotected sex. I noticed one tiny bump on my hand, it is now covering my whole body and everything is very itchy. Some are dark spots that look like freckles, some are red, most are...

Last reply
  • Healthy anxiety, scared of STD’s

Every single time I have sex (protected or not) I have this fear that I caught something. I start googling symptoms and then convince myself I have herpes or Chlamydia  So here’s the story, 2 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a female friend of mine (5 seconds of penetration) she then gave me...

Last reply
  • Rotten smell after male ejaculation inside of my vagina

Some one pleas help explain what is causing my boyfriends cum to smell so bad inside of me?! Sometimes it takes a week for it to fully leak out of me! Sometimes I feel like it rots in there and then leaks out. It smells so bad!! I need advice as to what is causing it and how to get rid of it? I will...

Last reply
  • Herpes or rough oral sex ?

Does someone else have another explanation as to why I have cuts on my vagina above my clitoris?   I recieved rough oral sex & couple days later I started to feel pain like I got cut with a razor. It was one bump so I though it was a razor bump from shaving.  Then I noticed it was about...

Posted
  • GenitalHerpes

so a few days ago my husband said he woke up with soem discomfort in his penis. well upon my looking at it i found clusters of only about 6-10 blisters. now i have had two best friends that have/had herpes so i know what it looks like. well hes been putting neosporin on it and they have now turn to small...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.