Skip to content

Sexual Health

Also known as Anogenital Warts, Chlamydia - Genital, Crabs (Pubic lice), Dyspareunia (Pain having sex), Genital Warts, Gonorrhoea, HIV, NSU/NGU (Non Specific or Non Gonococcal Urethritis), PID - Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Premature Ejaculation, Pubic Lice (Crabs), STD/STI, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Urethral Discharge, Vaginal Discharge, Vaginismus

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• roy14958 roy14958

Worried about HIV

Hi Doctor, this is the 92 day from My unprotected Vaginal intercourse I was took 4th generation HIV test and result is Negative. Can my result is conclusive or any test is required (because 3rd generation test is only maintained accuracy on 90 days after exposure, and 4th generation test is 28 day) my...

• Is this Herpes or HPV??

I’ve been having sex with the same for a minute now it’s been proctected I gotten these bumps a month ago they haven’t gone away yet they are painless and they don’t itch nothing they just been there but I’m slight worried on what it could be it doesn’t burn when I pee I don’t have legit symptoms but...

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Please help

First of all sorry for being so descriptive but since am in a state of paranoia I tried to give in as much details as possible. I am a 26 year old guy. Yesterday I did a stupid thing of trying to have unprotected sex with a sex worker. However while trying to push my penis inside I ejaculated real fast....

Posted
  • Small painless pimple like bump

I am probably being paranoid. I was sexually assaulted June of last year and have had follow-up STD testing and blood work, most recently on Jan 23, all negative. Yesterday I wore tight pants that caused some chafing, and today I noticed a small pimple sized bump just inside my vagina. It's slightly...

Last reply
  • is this normal?or is it infected

hi guys good morning i have noticed that tip of my penis doesn't close all the way like it once did i had have sex and the condom burst i pull out and stop been around 2 weeks and my penis look like this i just want to know if its normal....please and thank you i masterbate 2-5 times a day even...

Last reply
  • Is this herps

Im going to the doctor next week but i looked online and I don’t have none of the signs or nothing all I have is that i got oral sex a day ago and that showed up I thought it was her teeth mark or something 

Posted
  • Could I be pregnant?

I had protected sex with my boyfriend, and after we found white stuff resembling seamen on the outside of the condom. We immediately thought it had split so we did the water test only to find the condom had no leak. Could the white substance still be from him or was it from me (although it seemed too...

Last reply
  • Vaginal discharge help me?

For about three years now I’ve had yellow sticky type discharge this also comes with pain when urinating and itchiness. I have been to the doctors countless times, they diagnosed me with thrush. I have been on three different types of antibiotics and tried countless over the counter medicines and yet...

Last reply
  • I don't know what to do severely depressed over this.

Hi I am 25 and I am at my wits end with worry. I think I might have hiv but unsure when i got it. I am with a new partner for nearly a year and he is amazing. Iv never cheated or done anything behind his back but I have not had a hiv test before and I have become so ill with worry about it. I think i...

Last reply
  • Worried about HIV

Hi Doctor, this is the 92 day from My unprotected Vaginal intercourse I was took 4th generation HIV test and result is Negative. Can my result is conclusive or any test is required (because 3rd generation test is only maintained accuracy on 90 days after exposure, and 4th generation test is 28 day) my...

Posted
  • Is this acne or herpes ? pics

Hello guys, I woke up this morning with these small blisters on the side of the bridge of the nose and i am worried that it can be herpes. I am not sexually active but i know this can be transmitted through skin to skin contact and i might just picked it up somewhere.

Last reply
  • Is this Herpes or HPV??

I’ve been having sex with the same for a minute now it’s been proctected I gotten these bumps a month ago they haven’t gone away yet they are painless and they don’t itch nothing they just been there but I’m slight worried on what it could be it doesn’t burn when I pee I don’t have legit symptoms but...

Posted
  • Can someone identify this? Is it herpes?

Hello guys, I woke up this morning with these small blisters on the side of the bridge of the nose and i am worried that it can be herpes. I am not sexually active but i know thsi cam be transmitted through skin to skin contact and i moght just picked it somewhere.

Last reply
  • I've had erectile dysfunction for over 10 years

I didn't go see a urologist until the issue had been around for about 4 years. One of the first things he told me was there was no reason a healthy 30 year old should have ED. He did a penile ultrasound, found no leaks or anything structurally wrong with my penis (first time a doctor has actually...

Last reply
  • Opinions and thoughts regarding herpes cure idea?

I’ve posted this in the herpes section but haven’t had any luck getting a response so I’m hopeful that I might get some thoughts here.  I recently been diagnosed with oral herpes and could possibly be dealing with genital herpes as well. Waiting for the 3 month mark before testing. Anyway as anyone...

Last reply
  • Ejaculation problem

Guys I'm 26 years old and recently only I had sex with my girlfriend for first time (I was a virgin till that) I was not able to ejaculate any time even she tried BJ also... Nothing worked out... Tried multiple times for many days.... Wat do I need to do... Any advices

Last reply
  • Light brown discharge

Hello,  I am 17 years old and I have had the implant for nearly 3 Years now. Whilst being on the implant I’ve had regular periods and bla bla.  Since December I noticed that I’ve been getting light brown discharge, it started off in December when I got this light brown discharge for about a...

Posted
  • Itchy vagina

Hi guys. I’ve been experiencing itchiness on my vagina , not inside. It’s itching on my vagina lips and a bit near my clit. I’ve had the same sexual partner for about 5 years next month. I’m not sure if it would be a yeast infection as there is no discharge. And on Thursday when we had sex my inner labia...

Last reply
  • Worried of an STD

I had sex with my boyfriend 1.5 years ago and then we split (havent been sexually active ever since). I had no symptoms and after going through some articles that say some STDs are asymptomatic I became really concerned about having one. I have no symptoms at all, my period is normal and I did recently...

Last reply
  • Viginal Bumps and inchingness HELP!

I shaved and it never happened but now after I was done shaving off hair around the private area my virgina around it had small bumps and it inches what do i do !!! I’m so worried 

Last reply
  • Itchiness and bumps on Vulva

Hello... I’m really concerned about the  itchiness and bumps on my vagina... I had sexual intercourse with somebody 4 days ago and I started feeling these symptoms 2 days ago... I’m not sure if it is the person who I’ve slept with because we used protection but of course something can always go...

Last reply
  • Is this genital herpes? pictures included,

I slept with my new partner for the first time 13/2/18. The day after spots appeared and now 5 days later this is what they look like. im so scared and want to know how this is gonna change my life forever.

Last reply
  • Bumps on base of penis

Hi all, I'm sexually active but haven't been in the last month or so, recently I noticed a few painless bumps on the base of my penis. I'm almost certain unfortunately that it's genital warts. But I can't figure out how to post a picture to clarify. Can anyone help?

Last reply
  • Sore vagina and urethra for months

I've had a sore vagina and urethra for months now. I've been lucky enough to have a wonderful GP and GUM consultant who have run multiple tests. I've had urine tests, HIV test, syphilis, chlamydia gonorrhoea BV thrush trico, and higher vaginal swabs. All with negative results. I've had...

Posted
  • Balanitis or herpes?? Please help.

Hi, my gf had e coli bacteria in her urinary tract and we had unprotected sec, next day my penis smelled bad and its glans was red but not only that got small red bumps on glans too. Retracting foreskin became painful.. Im really worried that i have herpes from past encounters with girls, please help...

Last reply
  • am worrying since 5 years

Am suffering about my pennies problem in sexual time only pennies large in normal time too small am feeling gilty how to increase the size in normal time. After 2 years am geting married any problem in my sexual time please give me suggestions

Last reply
  • What is an avarage penis size?

Ik this question may be a wierd question but I'm scared to have sex bc all girls think about it's wich guy has a bigger penis..                              Thanks, anonymous

Last reply
  • Should I get tested for HIV extremely paranoid

Hello,  Two weeks ago I had an encounter with an 18 year old female (in California) me also 18 and I performed unprotected oral sex on her I had a small cut on my lip. I understand that neither of us are in the majority demographic of this disease but I’m skeptical as to whether she has it or not...

Last reply
  • STI testing

I have received an sti test threw the post the swab one. Can I still do it even though I am on my period?

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.