Skip to content

Sexual Health

Also known as Anogenital Warts, Chlamydia - Genital, Crabs (Pubic lice), Dyspareunia (Pain having sex), Genital Warts, Gonorrhoea, HIV, NSU/NGU (Non Specific or Non Gonococcal Urethritis), PID - Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Premature Ejaculation, Pubic Lice (Crabs), STD/STI, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Urethral Discharge, Vaginal Discharge, Vaginismus

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Turns out i might have genital warts

I’ve been thinking that my papilla was a herpes outbreak but many individuals said that herpes outbreaks are very painful and you’ll know. Well i haven’t been experience any pain so i continue taking pictures of my vag trying to see if there is anything down there and come across this  I’m only...

Posted
  • Unsure what these bumps are!?

Wolk up one day & seen these dots on my penis no symptoms at all no itching, burning , pain. No discharge or pain while p*****g or anything at all. The bumps almost arent bumps they look to be inside of my skin & their seem to get ashy almost if i touch them🤔 idk what to do going in after...

Posted
  • lump between urethra and vagina

i am 36 week pregnant now. i found before 4month lump between urethra and vagina. i take with my Doctor she told this is vaginal cysts .but i search internet not found any think like that.its is not smooth but soft ,normally don't show any symptoms . i fear about vaginal cancer please help me.i am...

Posted
  • Not sure if I have an std

Unprotected vaginal sex 9 1/2 weeks ago. I was tested 8 days, 6 weeks and 9 weeks after exposure. HIV 4th gen and a rapid hiv at 4 weeks after exposure. All negative except HSV1 - IGG 17.6. I can't ever recall mouth sores or genetically sores. So I don't think I've had an OB. I paid the man...

Last reply
  • Stressing HIV symptoms

I had. unprotected sex and 1- 2 weeks later I had a discharge. I went for testing and they said that the discharge was a bunch of white blood cells. and I had Cervicitis. I took antibiotics until my results come back but I’ve been having dry cough and an upset stomach (I don’t poop everyday but I feel...

Last reply
  • Seroconversion and hiv duo tests

Hi, I and my wife had a unprotected sex and after some 10 days my wife got severe cold and soar throat which lasted for some 8 days. Then she ha s seen a rash about 4 inch length above right shoulder in some 15 days after the sex. So we tested hiv at 44 days where the report says hiv duo ultra test with...

Last reply
  • 14 weeks after exposure still with HIV symptoms

Hello I had a one night stand in my hotel room with a CSW while in Africa for vacation. I was so drunk that when the condom failed I didn't notice it. Upon arriving back in Europe I started having all possible symptoms related to HIV Headaches Sore throat Night sweats Extreme dry skin Muscle...

Last reply
  • hpv/ or sking tag? help please

(Reposted with picture) Can someone help me please. I went to an obgyn twice and the first time I had thought she said those skin colored bumps looked like they could be hpv. ( they’re on the outside of the vaginal opening) She did a Pap smear and the cancerous form of HPV came back negative. I then...

Last reply
  • Is it ok for a male to see a female Dr?

So I have made a dr appointment because I have been having a strange dull ache. Sometimes it feels like my testicles but other times it feels like my lower abdomen and sometimes just feels like vague pelvic pain. The dr I usually go to is a women in her mid 30's. Ive always found her nice and im...

Last reply
  • Introduction

Myself Desmond Haynes. I am here to know about Men's Health problems and share information on the same.

Last reply
  • Skin tag/wart hpv please look&help Please

Can someone help me please. I went to an obgyn twice and the first time I had thought she said those skin colored bumps looked like they could be hpv. ( they’re on the outside of the vaginal opening) She did a Pap smear and the cancerous form of HPV came back negative. I then went back to her a second...

Posted
  • Genital warts

I was diagnosed with genital warts a few days ago. Is there any way to get it other than from sexual intercourse? The last time I had sex with my partner was 9 weeks ago and he told me he’s clean. 

Last reply
  • Spots on Penis Head w/ Pictures

A few years ago i began getting spots on my penis, they weren't itchy, smelly or had a discharge and they weren't even bumpy, They seemed to be under the skin. I had seen a physician about it and we did all the routine tests, they weren't an STD but most likely a form of psoriasis. I had...

Posted
  • Married and not had sex in 4 years. My wife has NO sex drive.

Hi I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but any advice would be great. I am 31 years old I have been married to my wife who is 30 for 6 year and we have not had sex in 4 years. She has NO sex drive what-so-ever. I want to have sex with my wife but she has absolutely no interest. She...

Last reply
  • Penis not grown since a child

Hello, it might sound over the top, but my penis has seriously not grown since I was a kid (I'm now 22). In fact, I can't remember it growing at all. My penis also looks like a child's - no actual "bellend". It's also small - about 2 inches flaccid and 5 inch erect. When I went...

Last reply
  • Is this genital warts?

I want to ask if this is warts. I had genital warts 2 years ago, i had it removed and had vaccines for it. I want to know it warts do come back after the vaccines. I didnt have sex for a year now since my bf is working abroad and we meet once to twice a year. I will go to my obgyne soon but i want to...

Last reply
  • Are these genital warts or PV??? PICTURES INCLUDED

I had some symptoms; itching and swollen right side of Labia. I went to the doctors and they suspected maybe it was genital herpes but advised me to go to a GUM clinic. After visiting the sexual health clinic the next day and being examined by 2 professions, they said that my vagina looks healthy and...

Last reply
  • Swollen meatus

I have a Inflamed penis head, swollen meatus and dry four skin which is constantly red. Doctor recommended izoconazole nitrate 1% And fluconazole 200mg 7day capsules. I must say it was bad prior to the medication but the condition listed above is what it’s looking like today. It doesn’t bother...

Last reply
  • penis rednes

I had this rednes half year, from unprotected oral sex with risky woman. Sometimes its visible, sometimes its pulling away but  most of the time penis skin is red, i have no itching and do not chew. Is this possible hpv, hsv? Damnn 5 minutes of fun, 50y pain..i worry hardcore now..

Last reply
  • My testicles are huge! (Please Help!)

Basically, my testicles are very large.  The size of 2 ripe grape fruits.  This is very concerning.  It hurts when I get dressed.  It hurts to pee.  My penis is a dwarf compared to them! Help me please! 

Last reply
  • Razor burn? friction rub through intercourse? Help!

Recently had intercourse with my boyfriend and this is the first time something like this has ever happened. I know for a fact we are both std and hpv clean because we both went to the doctor together for tests. We only have sex with each other.Both sides of my labia stings when stretched or even when...

Last reply
  • Hiv symptoms

I had safe sex but not safe oral with a girl. Now i m frustrated and cant think properly. I had peletine tonsil on 6 day with white spots without pain but also had dry cough for 1 week. Cant sleep due to stress. No other symptom. My 36 day tridot test is negative. Plz anybody help. Damn stressed.

Last reply
  • Weird huge red spots on vagina

I’m 7 weeks pregnant have been itching the inside and outside of my vagina for almost 3 weeks now. My ob says my urine cultures are clear and to take benedryl for the itching. I just don’t think that’s the solution. Today I went to check my vagina and on the outer lips there seems to be rashes... they’re...

Posted
  • White pus on tonsils and dry cough

I had 3 time protected vaginal sex with csw girl but she used oil on her vagina as it was paining her. And also had long unprotected oral sex on her. I read that oil destroys and degrades condoms. My condom got white patched as it seem that it was degraded but did not broke as i tested it by filling...

Posted
  • Bleeding after anal sex (TMI)

So I've had anal sex a couple of times with the same partner before all of this happened. I usually deal with constipation meaning I might not "go" for more than a week sometimes two. It's bad. Anyways, I didn't have a BM for about a week and then I had anal sex and trust me we...

Posted
  • hiv symptoms. tongue sores

Hi friends, After 2 weeks of a sexual exposure, I have got two small bumps/sores on the upper surface of my tongue (towards the root of the tongue, not near the tip). They are not itchy (very slightly I would say) and I dont have problems with swallowing even with that sores.I dont haveany other sores...

Last reply
  • Light burning sensation in groin skin fold

Last month I had a rash in my groin skin fold. Altough there was no itch I assumed it was some kind of fungal infection and treated it will lamasil. It healed up pretty quickly and I guess it's caused by excessive sweating although I haven't been doing anything overly active and...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.