Skip to content
Ad

Sexual Health

Also known as Anogenital Warts, Chlamydia - Genital, Crabs (Pubic lice), Dyspareunia (Pain having sex), Genital Warts, Gonorrhoea, HIV, NSU/NGU (Non Specific or Non Gonococcal Urethritis), PID - Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Premature Ejaculation, Pubic Lice (Crabs), STD/STI, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Urethral Discharge, Vaginal Discharge, Vaginismus

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Swollen Nodes for 6 Months

I’ve had swollen nodes in my groin now for almost 6 months.  No fever. No rash.  I’ve had the occasional uncomfortable feeling in my groin.  Any ideas before the anxiety makes me worse?

Last reply
  • How long do HIV symptoms last?

As per my previous posts I have some serious health concerns.  How long do HIV symptoms last? I’ve has swollen nodes in groin for almost 6 months, after having brief sex with a sex worker whilst wearing a condom.  What on earth is causing this? 

Last reply
  • Blisters on labia

So ive been seeing my partner for a month now and recently ive had some blisters appear on my labia. We had sex a week ago and the following monday i noticed these things that look like blisters. They cause me agony when i pee theres a few of them but spaced out and im finding it hard to sit down as...

Last reply
  • Why does my vagina look like this? (Picture)

This may not be the right forum to post this under, but I have my first pap tomorrow, and I am experiencing some anxiety about my vagina. Why does my skin look like this? Is this normal? For the record, I have been experiencing an intense itch on either side of my clitoris for roughly 2 months. The itching...

Last reply
  • Body covered in bumps after sex

So my immune system is very weak right now. I have ringworms for 4 months that are really bad. So one month ago I had unprotected sex. I noticed one tiny bump on my hand, it is now covering my whole body and everything is very itchy. Some are dark spots that look like freckles, some are red, most are...

Last reply
  • Healthy anxiety, scared of STD’s

Every single time I have sex (protected or not) I have this fear that I caught something. I start googling symptoms and then convince myself I have herpes or Chlamydia  So here’s the story, 2 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a female friend of mine (5 seconds of penetration) she then gave me...

Last reply
  • Rotten smell after male ejaculation inside of my vagina

Some one pleas help explain what is causing my boyfriends cum to smell so bad inside of me?! Sometimes it takes a week for it to fully leak out of me! Sometimes I feel like it rots in there and then leaks out. It smells so bad!! I need advice as to what is causing it and how to get rid of it? I will...

Last reply
  • Is this an STD?

In september I had a 1-minute protected sex session and was interrupted (long story). These bumps appeared on my penis either slightly before this or slightly after, i don't remember. I do remember they finished showing up in a couple days. They do not hurt or itch and have remained benign for these...

Last reply
  • Herpes or rough oral sex ?

Does someone else have another explanation as to why I have cuts on my vagina above my clitoris?   I recieved rough oral sex & couple days later I started to feel pain like I got cut with a razor. It was one bump so I though it was a razor bump from shaving.  Then I noticed it was about...

Posted
  • GenitalHerpes

so a few days ago my husband said he woke up with soem discomfort in his penis. well upon my looking at it i found clusters of only about 6-10 blisters. now i have had two best friends that have/had herpes so i know what it looks like. well hes been putting neosporin on it and they have now turn to small...

Last reply
  • What is this?

So,this started as a blister one day after me and my boyfriend had sex & that day and the one after we had sex and it made it worse,is this just friction or rubbed raw?

Last reply
  • Help !! Genital warts?

I have small bumps in my vagina. They’re itchy and I’m having discomfot. I’m so scared I feel like it might be genital warts but really hoping in my heart that they’re not. All of this is making my stomach hurt and stressing me out so much. I’ve made an appt for a Pap smear so anything abnormal should...

Last reply
  • HIV related cases

ave an encounter, I kissed someone on the 2nd of Nov, 2017 with herpes cold sore which I later saw the sore the second morning, and later realise he's HIV positive 2weeks after. I also have herpes and a tooth decay. Three days later , my lower lips itches me badly. a d on the 7th day, I had...

Last reply
  • Help me I'm having vagina issues

My vagina burns. It started with the swelling. I recently developed a type of rash that started on the lips of my vagina and developed all around . I have extremely painful urination and the frequent urge to urinaate remaining after initial urination.  I also have unusual vaginal discharge and sex...

Last reply
  • Red spots on head and shaft of penis ?

I have these red spots not bumps or pimples just patches like sometimes they are more read than others but never seem to fully go away kind of itchy at times they never turn to blisters or open sores they pretty much just always look the same in kind of scared to see a doctor now I can upload pictures...

Last reply
  • Vulva and anus itching, need help

Hi everybody! For nearly the past six months I’ve been having horrible vulva ithching that comes and goes. At first we thought it was a yeast infection, we tried Monistad and that helped but as soon i was done and off of it the itching came back. There’s also white vaginal discharge and now it’s gotten...

Last reply
  • Group of white bumps around the anus

Ive noticed little and grouped white bumps on the anus, they are itchy but usually not painful. I am super scared and really worried not to be anything bad. Could anyone tell me what they could be? I know those pictures are really disgusting...

Last reply
  • Discharge but no pain while urinating

So I noticed some discharge from the penis about a week ago, it's white/green ooze. I had a similar symptom a few months back along with burning sensation while urinating. All the signs of gonorrhea. Got tested (neg for Gon. and Chlamydia) but treated anyway. It worked, brilliant! Now I have the...

Last reply
  • Vagina blister

It first started off as itchiness then a few bumps appeared.. probably Herpes idk I’m gonna check with a doctor but for now I just want to know the possibilities 

Last reply
  • Weird Discharge

Hi. Last night, I felt that my vagina was really really itchy and then the next morning, I woke up with a chunk like discharge that has a really foul odor (kinda like a bread but more worst scent) and it is like a paste? I am concerned because I have never had this kind of discharge before. To add on...

Last reply
  • Is this Genital warts? (Pics)

I thought that it was a mole cause I feel like I’ve had it forever but I just want to make sure. I wand picking at it to it looks more red and irritated 

Last reply
  • Blisters in vagina HELP PLEASE *picture*

Please can someone help.... I have these blisters and I'm not sure where they came from or what they are. A week ago I had a yeast infection. I was given Metaspore to help with it. I'm not sure if that is where they came from? They are not sore at all and don't itch. I would never even have...

Last reply
  • Tearing during sex.

Hi I've had this problem for nearly 9 years now. I've been to many different doctors, and I still don't have an answer. Basically every single time I have sex, that's even if I can have sex, I tear in my vaginal opening. Mainly the bottom part. It can happen in foreplay, or trying to...

Last reply
  • Can you feel precum?

Hi, i was having sex with my girlfriend (no condom) and when i was inside of her i felt my penis pulsate almost like i was ejaculating with no normal warning signs i always get but when i pulled out to check i didn’t see any semen coming out and the pulsate stopped. so we continued on and later on...

Last reply
  • Does this look like genital warts?

I have not noticed any pain or burning. I will be going to the doctor but obviously I am very worried and would like some opinions.  I have only had sex with my husband.   

Last reply
  • Vaginal discharge

My discharge is a weird consistency-it is like jelly, sometimes it’s clear, sometimes it’s white. There’s no abnormal smell or itching.  I haven’t started my period yet, I regularly wash and (although I could improve) my diet is not too bad. I’m not sure if this is normal, helppp

Last reply
  • ulcers and red spots

hi, i’m 17 years old and i’ve only had sex/done anything sexual with one person in the last 6 months and nothing like this has ever happened to me before i got an ulcer it looks like on my vagina it does not hurt itch or anything it’s just there my partner has never had an STD or STI and neither have...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.