Skip to content

Sexual Health

Also known as Anogenital Warts, Chlamydia - Genital, Crabs (Pubic lice), Dyspareunia (Pain having sex), Genital Warts, Gonorrhoea, HIV, NSU/NGU (Non Specific or Non Gonococcal Urethritis), PID - Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Premature Ejaculation, Pubic Lice (Crabs), STD/STI, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Urethral Discharge, Vaginal Discharge, Vaginismus

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Oral sex and HIV

I’ve had oral sex and I’m scared of getting hiv ..?? Can I get hiv or any other std ..? I preformed oral sex on my bf for about 1min .. there was pre cum but I didn’t swallow the pre cum he didn’t cum in my mouth 

Posted
  • Peoples experiences with Genital Warts

Hi all, I was first diagnosed with genital warts when I was 16 and it was pretty heartbreaking for me as I was in a relationship and he didn't show any symptoms. I never knew who I got it from as I had been in a relationship previously and neither boyfriends ever got the warts. However, my boyfriend...

Last reply
  • I think I have vulvar papillomatosis but I’m not sure, help!!!

I’m 18 and I’ve never had intercourse. Recently I’ve been more conscious about my vagina’s appearance bcs I’ve got a bf and he wants to do it with me, but last night I took a flash photo to check what the insides of my vagina look like and I kinda freaked out. There’s this cluster of super tiny transparent...

Last reply
  • White tongue and hiv

Hello! Well Iam a man, had and exposure ( 2 times condonless vaginal) since the last exposure made 3 test (4 th generation) with 42,62,mas 92 days, all negative and the value of the test decrease, last one 0,15 ( cutoff 1,0). Well, I was happy, new girlfriend, than... a White tongue ( don't now when...

Last reply
  • Pinkish/red thing under penis head. What is this ???

On the bottom of the head of my penis there are some pink/reddish things there and I don’t know what it is. They don’t cause any pain, itch or anything but they’re just there. I took an STD test a month ago and was negative for everything and am clean from STD’s. There’s also 1 white little thing above...

Last reply
  • STD? Redness and Tingling

I had unprotected sex 10 days ago Sunday Morning. That Sunday night, I felt a UTI coming. Went to a Doc in the Box Monday morning and they confirmed that there was bacteria and prescribed me an antibiotic. I finished that about 2 days ago. For probably the last 7 days, I’ve had tingling around my vagina...

Last reply
  • Possible gonorrhea?

Hi everyone, im 22 and sexually active with 1 partner for the past 7 months. My girlfriend had never had sex with anyone else but me where as ive had 3 sexual partners since the age of 16. I slept with the second girl around 9 months ago and it was a 1 night stand unprotected (yes, stupid). I never...

Last reply
  • Different ways to get genital warts ?

I recently found out on my own that I have genital warts. I’ve been putting apple cider vinegar on them and they’ve been slowly falling off. My question is could I have contracted genital warts from potentially going to the gym? I don’t always go but recently i started and was sweating like crazy. I...

Last reply
  • What should I do I am really Scared?

I am a 15 yrs old Indian teen and I Masturbate a lot. I have been masturbating since when I was 13 yrs old. At first I used to touch my Penis and masturbate. But after some time I didn't got erected when I masturbated while touching my penis with my hands. So I just used to shake my Penis while my...

Last reply
  • Tedious Trouble With my Tip

hello. i am an 18 year old male, sexually active. i have a little annoying problem with the tip of my penis. first off, it has burned every time (sometimes it hurts badly, sometimes it doesnt) i pee. any kind of ejaculation is excruciatingly painful. the “lips” of my penis seem to be a little bit separated,...

Last reply
  • Cervical Screening/STD Check-ups

I finally went and had a cervical screening and the doctor said my cervix looks very healthy (by visual, haven't got the results yet). I also asked for a full STI/STD check. As soon as I mentioned HIV, she looked at me like I was a crazy person. She was confused as to why I would even think I had...

Last reply
  • Cant get rid of chlamydia

I dnt know how long I’ve had since I haven’t had sex for a while but I had a bad pain in lower back and testicles, I went to the emergency room got checked I han the chlamydia. Took  the 7 day doxycycline, still had symptoms so I took the two pills a day for 8 more days... I still feel the itch...

Last reply
  • I have bumps on the inside of my vagina

I found these weird bumps on the inside of my vagina yesterday.  They don’t hurt at all and I can’t even feel them, i just happened to look down there and found them. I have never had actual sex, although my boyfriend has gone down on me one time, but i made him stop because I didn’t like it. That...

Last reply
  • What could this be? Please help

Its been itchy down there for the past week after a sexual interaction with my boyfriend and the bumps werent there at first and then I started having a thick white discharge I dont know what to do about this is it bc I have a yeast infection or is this something more serious I've never had anything...

Last reply
  • Scared of HIV

It all started with bad period pains. I never really get period cramps but this time it was quite bad. This started me on a spiral down the Dr.Google path that first convinced me its aging (I’m 26), hormonal changes, endometriosis, untreated chlamydia and now finally... HIV. I booked for a cervical screening...

Last reply
  • Vaginal bleeding following clitoral stimulation

Hey guys,  Don’t quite fancy going to the doctors yet cause I think I may just be over doing it.  I have a habit of when I’m on my own using a vibrator just for clitoral stimulation, but rather than just once or twice I tend to be able to achieve multiple orgasms and I mean multiple. ...

Last reply
  • STI identification! Is it Herpes?

Just discovered a couple of bumps/sores on my Labia and anus the other morning. Within one day, many many more bumps appeared. They are painful, starting to break open and spread rapidly. My lymph nodes in my pelvis are swollen and sore. Sex is extremely painful. And the sores that are open are starting...

Last reply
  • Tiny bumps on the tip of my penis and reddish looking skin

I have these little bumps and what looks like dry skin on the tip of my penis. No pain or anything when I pee. Just weird looking and want to know what they are. Recently had gonorrhea a month ago but took the antibiotics and it's gone getting another STD test next week. 

Last reply
  • Unknown Oral issue, please help identify

Ive began to develop, over a week, tiny red spots/lumps on the end, top, and sides of my tongue. Ive also developed new bumps and lumps on the back of my tongue near to my uvula. Along with this im finding swallowing more uncomfortable than usual and i feel a tightness in my throat. Ive recently performed...

Last reply
  • Cyst on labia for almost a week?

I noticed 5 days ago while I was wiping that there was a small hard lump but I assumed it was an ingrown hair as I get waxes occasionally, or maybe a pimple. However this morning it felt tender and ready to pop and caused discomfort when I walked. Earlier when wiping it seems to have burst because there...

Last reply
  • Strong smelling vagina after...

So stupidly enough i had Unprotected sex with a guy (only for a minute because i felt Uncomfortable and forced him to top) a month ago.. a couple days after the short coitus, my vagina was feeling a tad irritated and smelled fishy so i thought I was developing a yeast finection. I got My period a couple...

Last reply
  • Chlamydia results, did she cheat?

Hello, i have a delima and would be grateful if someone can set my mind straight. So i’ve been with my girlfriend since august 2017 and we both had previous sexual partners. So being together for a few months we’ve had regular sex 90%  of the time with condom on. During december of 2017 we...

Last reply
  • Lines in a bump on vulva

For the past year ive been having these bumps that go in a line that lead to my vagina hole, i do have oral herpes as a few months ago i had a cold sore but if it was herpes down there , the lines would go away right? Well more came out about and its like it wont go away , they do get irritated if i...

Last reply
  • Hiv symptoms but tested negative ?

So around 3 months ago I had unprotected sex with someone and shortly after developed symptoms similar to herpes. So I went to my doctor and asked for an std test and also an hiv test as I was also having hiv symptoms at the time. Everything came back negative including the hiv test. However I don't...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.