Are these bumps normal?

Posted , 8 users are following.

I've been experiencing burning and itching near the opening of my vulva, clitoris and around my anus since starting my period 7 days ago. I am normally very dry in this area as well. I've taken epsom salt and oatmeal baths but it doesn't help. Does it look like herpes? I had a recent positive blood test for HSV-1 but these never open or have crust that forms, so I don't think I have the genital form of hsv? Can someone tell me?

imageimageimage

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Edited

if you find what it is can you let me know i have something similar

• Posted

What did you get, we dont even know if she had any intercourse with somebody in the past either, could be anything..

• Posted

You can click on my name and check out my pics. Idk if yours is similiar to mine but feel free to DM me! I feel like this user is not going to respond back as this was 8 months ago.

• Posted

Yes i was a little confused xD i clicked on your name but didnt see any pics of yours idk where you have them

• Posted

So i have to go through all your discussions 😄? when did you upload it today yesterday it will be easier this way i think

• Posted

I only have 2 discussions that I posted. Usually you can go to the profile and click the discussions tab and it's the first one. I can link to you

• Posted

aha i found it, didnt even know this feature, i was just looking at bunch of replies and was like no way im gonna find this 😄

• Posted

i think i actually saw this before, we may have been chatting together before? It is still the same nothing has changed?

• Posted

Lol! I had to figure it out after I made the post when I would look at similiar posts. The reply tab is what is a lot to scroll through, but the discussion tab is usually the topics you start.

• Edited

Yeah i see, it is easy but never noticed that and would probably not if you didnt told me 😄

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.