Vaginal irritation driving me mad! Was it because I used wet wipes?

Posted , 2 users are following.

So i haven't had sex in roughly a year so i dont think its an STD but my anxiety always gets the best of me and now i cant sleep or eat i cant focus properly because my vagina is feeling really weird! its burning and feels hot, i can feel lots of discharge and its mildly itchy/sore with occasional sharp shooting pains, it looks a bit red and feels swollen although it doesnt look swollen. Its also throbbing / slight prickling feeling going on.Ive made an apt to get it checked (For stds and other infections) but my apt isnt for another 10 days.. So now im stressing because its really uncomfortable! The only thing i can think of that could have irritated it is the other day i stupidly ran out of toilet paper so I used pampers wet wipes on my bum (Which is also feeling irritated!) and vagina. I do get BV alot but this feels different.. Im scared to look at it incase i see something that'll convince me I have an std or something so kinda hoping for advice in the meantime until my apt and possibly reassurance, one very stressed girl freaking out at the moment! Please help xx

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi,

Maybe you could upload some pictures so we could define what happens and help you with that issue.

Best regards,

Leila

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.