Vaginal Worries

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been worrying about my vaginal health for a while now and I haven't been able to find a Gyno that's been able to sit down and check me out in my area. I'm terrified because I'm not really sure what the inside of my vagina is supposed to look like but I've just been feeling a lot of pressure down there recently, and I can't tell if this is my cervix or I'm just completely not informed about my vagina. Please tell me if everything looks okay? Or if there are concerns...

LIKE WHY IS IT SO WHITE DOWN THERE?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

Hi, it is hard to see what is wrong because the picture quality is low and its quite blurry. Can you upload a clearer picture? Also if the vagina is engorged from stimulation it can often make it pink or even red from blood flow. Try submitting before and after pics of your spread open vagina to compare the colour of the vaginal tissue.

• Posted

The quality of the photo is too poor to say anything, probably because you had insufficient light while taking it. However, this could be lichen sclerosus or vitiligo. Do you have similar white patches anywhere else? Do you have other symptoms (itchiness, dry skin, cracking, etc.)?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.