Fluid inside penis??

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've posted about this a few times the past few months. Basically I had an injury while masturbating a few months ago by using a hard object with a tight opening. It caused bleeding from the opening in my penis while urinating for a couple days, and then an occasional white-ish discharge for the next week or so. I took antibiotics for 2 weeks as per my doctor's instructions and things seemed to have went back to normal.

However, I've recently started worrying about this endlessly again. A few days ago I felt a very slight burning sensation in my penis as I urinated. For the past few days I've been having this weird feeling of something stuck in my penis... I really don't know how to describe it. It's kind of like wanting to urinate but not really. Now, what's really worrying me is a kind of clear or slightly white-ish fluid inside my penis. When I open the opening and look I can see there's some fluid there. There is no discharge, however.

I don't know if this is normal as I don't remember if I had this fluid before the incident I described above. I also doubt it's an STD as I've only ever had sex four times in my life and the last time was at least 4 years ago.

What could this fluid and slightly burning sensation be? Is it normal? And could it possibly be connected to the injury I had several months ago? Please help as I'm worrying endlessly. 😦

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Dear Someone

It is hard to say what this is. If you never notice it before it is most likely from you masturbation You may have damage the urethra in your penis. It could be a stricture and some sperm left. I would go back to the doctor and fine out for sure. Tell him what is going on. That is the only way you will know for sure.

Good Luck......Ken

• Posted

I just read about urethral stricture and now I'm scared to death. 😦

If it really is the case, then I seriously don't know what to do with myself. It sounds like a very serious condition.

• Posted

Buddy

They can be. I have one for 4 years from kidney stone surgery But it happen. Go for your own good and get it checks Please

Ken

• Posted

You have a urethral stricture? Have you got it treated? I have an appointment with a urologist in three weeks. I'm assuming a urologist is the right kind of professional I need for this?

• Posted

Someone

Yes that would be the best doctor to see. My stricture is just before the prostate. Did have a problem with it years ago but but having stuff done with my prostate the catheters have kept it open. I have it checked all the time. The doctor is going to need to do a flex able scope to see if there is if you damage yourself.

Good luck Let me know Ken

PS for right now I would not have sex or masturbate....

• Posted

burning sensation during urination could be a sign of dehydration. or a urinary tract infection.

• Posted

And what about the fluid? What could that be? Is it normal in any way? Should I see a urologist?

• Posted

i have exactly same thıng

it happened after water strike in shower ınsıde my urethra

after 10 days i had this fluid in urethra problem and it is always there after normal taking shower or going toilet too

my all tests came negative urinee test,urıne cultur test etc

what can i do next?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.