My penis is driving me crazy

Posted , 3 users are following.

Trying to keep my sense of humor and I'm probably exaggerating things but my underwhelming body is still bothering me. It's not micro or buried but small nonetheless. Am I wrong to consider surgery to lengthen it? Some days I think it's worth the risks and others I feel like I'm overthinking things and should be happy with what I have.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If surgery will give you confidence, I say go for it. How small is it when it's erect?

• Posted

tough spot to be in- not bad enough to risk surgery and not good enough to be satisfied. a look at the before and after pics dont help much, they look pretty in between too.

• Posted

its not worth the risk, the benefit vs risk is low. use certain positions to enter more and sex is so much more than just the actual inserting

Mariah

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.