(Backspasm-relation problem) Anyone ever heard of this problem?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I used to train wrestling and heavy lifting and have hurt my back a lot over the years. At this point so much that a few years ago when I wrestled my little brother (who was much weaker than me at the time) my back got completely tight and I ended up falling down not to be able to get up. Same thing happens if I lift heavy weights, and at this point I can´t even work at a kindergarden, because my back won´t work properly. I could probably lift 80 kgs easily in deadlift right now, but tomorrow I wouldn´t be able to get off my bed.

I have been to several doctors, physioterapists, chiropractor, even had x-rays done and similar stuff, and everyone says the same: There is nothing to find.

The problem is that as soon as I strain my back, even if it´s an extremely low level, the back tenses up.

I have tried normal strength training programs given by physiotherapists, yoga, swimming extremely low level training given by a chiropractor and several types of alternative treatment.

Nothing worked.

Now, I have tried mindfulness for 2 months, which works somewhat while doing it, but overall my back isn´t better so far.

If you have ever had this happen to you, ever heard about it or know something about, I would be very thanksful for any help on how to get better. I want to have a normal physique again.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.