[ Belated ] Merry X-mas & [ Advance ] Happy New Year

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys , yesterday was my B-day sorry if i didnt great you all. Merry X-mas & Happy new year i want to thank you all guys for helping me now i'am moving on ignoring negative thoughts and fighting back agains my anxiety. Just 1 Problem my " Derealization / Depersonalization " when i play video games / computer games i feel more dizzy like not my self should i stop or reduce my game time or it's just like that ?. Any suggestion / help or tips for me smile. But anyway thank you guys have a Happy New Year let's fight for our anxiety i know its hard but we can do this smile

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Happy belated b day glad to read u r coming through it all 

Have u had your eyes checked or considered a vdu screen 

constant flickering screens games pc has this effect but yes do reduce gaming time it's v addictive it's as hard as coming off meds!!! 

Well done 

• Posted

Thank you smile

i haven't checked my eyes or go to any optical clinic i dont feel flickering stuffs too. Well i think i'll reduce playing games. ever since i have this anxiety disorder i feel more dizzy , eyes like burning and some headaches when playing. thank you for the advice Advance Happy New Year smile

• Posted

pc irritates me as well but lappi is fine
    • Posted

Oh you too sir me i feel like more dizzy having eye burning eyes some headaches do you feel this things to sir ? by the way Advance Happy New Year smile
  • Posted

I would cut down or stop altogether so then you will not hopefully have the problem. Doing something that could potentially bring anxiety/depression back is not worth it as I have recently discovered myself. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.