"Don't know disease'

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have POLYMYOIYIS  In December 2017 My body felt numb and tingling from head to toe. I was dizzy at times. Went to my GP he said dehydration. Drink more water and PowerAde. I also had many Charlie horses in legs, side, hands so many times. Have them now typing.

?In middle of December developed a butterfly rash on face.  Went to ER for bloodwork I was getting weaker. Rheumatologist said she wanted blood work. Slight kidney high Bun. That was it Sed Rate normal. Went to her office she increased my Lyrica 50 mg more 3x TID. In February after getting weaker.everyday. My Parotid Gland swelled up like a balloon and neck hurt. Went to GP he said Mumps I said I had them when I was little.   He told me I can have them again. He took blood work and gave me a script for Augmentin for 10 day.  He called told me not mumps see EENT Dr. .. I also saw my Endocrinologist she ordered a repeat U/S of neck and Blood work. I do have 7 nodules on my thyroid. Which were benign last yr.  My U.S Showed the nodules Plus Submanidable with a nodule 6 x 5mm. Which was new from last yr. EENT Dr saw after She Started me on Bactrim for 10days..  She said did you ever here of  Sjogren's Syndrome. At the time I had dry mouth dry eyes and dry ears. No first time mentioned.  I went for all these tests from different Dr;s. EENT Dr said while I am waiting for tests Eat Lemon hard candy. Si I did. My Endo Dr. office called come in to see her. Well apt 3 weeks from now.  My Rhemo Dr 2 wks. They are not talking to each other. Now my mouth not dry Salty taste all the time with thick white mucus burning tongue when eating and feels like my tongue was brunt. My blood work shows high BUN and low GFR with high Anion Gap. My joints hurl and muscles weak. I turn last week and felt a click sharp pain at the top of my femur. No fracture went to Ortho Dr too. Still in so much pain when I walk.  I have to make myself do things, I have aching pain in kidney areas. Here I am not being Diagnosed. What is happening to me Sjogren's" Syndrome??? 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.