*graphic pics* PLS HELP! Is this hpv warts or just vestibular papillue?? I’m so worried

Posted , 4 users are following.

if any of u guys have had hpv warts before pls help. so to start i dont really have any symptoms sometimes i feel itchy down there but idk what it is also sex is sometimes painful andddd at times i have a strong oder. ive been doing research but im still worried & came across this page to ask for help. i cant make a dr appt till later on in the month. these pics are from my vag btw pls help. i know hpv warts can be any size but mine look really cluttered. thwy dont bother at all. & the ones on my vag lips are a lil long kind of like filiform warts ive seen on goggle image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

here is one more pic.

• Posted

they look like VP if you really want to k for sure go to the GUM clinic❤️🧡

• Posted

thank you!! ill go check for sure.

• Posted

I had something similar went today and it was actually my glands irritated and I have bacterial vaginosis the discharge was irritating the vagina

• Posted

did you have the bumps as well? & what kind of discharge? i get a lot of white cotton chesse consitency discharge:/

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.