*Help Needed* lots of symptoms medically unexplained please read.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am a 19 year old male otherwise healthy besides a very well controlled Addison's Disease. For about 1.5 years I have been dealing with a cluster of non-specific symptoms. I have a 24/7 drunken type disequilibrium dizziness (not vertigo) that is usually accompanied with head pressure, I get headaches almost daily whole head hangover type headaches, I wake up in the morning feeling hungover, I have tinnitus, floaters in my eyes, exertion based muscle tremor, bone pain in all long bones that occurs randomly but not that often, and heart palpitations. It all started in February of 2020 I had a "cold" type illness that consisted of heavy mucus, coughing, nasal drip, general malaise but no fever I wasn't that sick because I was still doing activities and such. I got tested for the flu negative and negative and chest x ray negative too. I got COVID-19 antibody testing done 2 months later negative then 5 months later negative and then 7 months later negative as well (plus the symptoms don't add up to being COVID) so my doctors are very sure this isn't Covid long haul. This has been progressive too because right after the cold I had the dizziness and I just didn't feel right but I was fine then a few months later the symptoms got worse and I started seeing doctors but I was generally okay just not feeling myself and all the through last summer I had all the same symptoms and it was less severe and I was able to do most all of the things I wanted to do and enjoy them too but now ever since around 4 months ago these symptoms have gotten so bad so bad and I barley leave the house. I have gotten MRIs, EKGs, Ultra sounds, Echos, blood tests, physical exams and nothing seems to be out of the normal. I got a false POTS diagnosis none of the meds helped. I have tried vestibular therapy and nothing has helped. Side note: I know many people will jump to the conclusion of COVID long haul and this just doesn't fit the case so if that it was you think it is I am sure its not due to antibody testing and the sickness was unlike Covid because people get fevers and have a dry cough I had no fever and had heavy mucus I also have been very safe about Covid from the start it also dosent seem that people COVID long haul symtpoms dont progress and mine heave progressed like I have some sort of diease or sickness thats untreated. My doctors agree it isn't that as well. If anybody has experienced anything similar please let me know or if you have any insight please let me know. My guess is some sort of chronic infection or autoimmune issues I have been tested for a lot of autoimmune things though. Your responses are greatly appreciated.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.