“I really need help, Bigger testicle and smaller”

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, I really need some help and advice. For the last few years I had become very overweight and unhealthy while being depressed and Masterbated too much because of an addiction. Since then I then I have had a very large testicle and a extremely small testicle the size of a small bean. I’m really worried ..My testicles feel and look like clay occasion and are badly effected by different temperatures. I have been going to the gym to lose weight and trying to pump better blood circulation but it remains the same and hasn’t changed.....Any advice would be greatly appreciated....Xx

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Don't worry Tom. Are you got married. Please try to do better massage to your large testicle then only you feel better blood circulation. Avoid Alcohol and smoking.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.