Skip to content

Testicular Pain and Disorders

Also known as Epididymal Problems, Orchitis, Torsion of Testis, Varicocele

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• Dry scrotum

Several years ago,about 10 years ago, my scrotum was so dry, it hurt. I tried lotion, and felt like I had poured fire on my scrotum. It wasn't until I saw a doctor and he suggested that I use baby oil. It worked. He said anything else will burn. I used the baby oil, but I wore a jock strap only...

• Occasional testicular pain

I’ve recently (4/8 weeks) keep getting a slight sharpe pain in my left testicular it sometimes gets quite tender to touch for some time, after a while the pain goes and doesn’t affect me at all. I have ongoing kidney problems and had blood in my urine for a while. There aren’t any bumps at all I’m a...

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Dry scrotum

Several years ago,about 10 years ago, my scrotum was so dry, it hurt. I tried lotion, and felt like I had poured fire on my scrotum. It wasn't until I saw a doctor and he suggested that I use baby oil. It worked. He said anything else will burn. I used the baby oil, but I wore a jock strap only...

Posted
  • Occasional testicular pain

I’ve recently (4/8 weeks) keep getting a slight sharpe pain in my left testicular it sometimes gets quite tender to touch for some time, after a while the pain goes and doesn’t affect me at all. I have ongoing kidney problems and had blood in my urine for a while. There aren’t any bumps at all I’m a...

Posted
  • Left Testical pain. Lower Stomach pain and side.

Hi All. I am very pleased to have found this site to see other people are having simular symptoms as myself. Also I will add that whilst I fell very down its very clear that there are many on here that are in a worse place than myself. about 4 months ago a dull pain developed in my left testical on the...

Last reply
  • I cant live with this pain.

Ive read from the top of the list to the bottom. I have the same symptoms of basically all of you. I feel for you guys. Symptoms are: Pain in left testicle. Pain in left leg from knee up Pain in Groin area Pain in left side up to rib cage/like side ache Pain(Sometimes)in abdomen I have had These tests:...

Last reply
  • Pain in left testicle, lower back left side and down left leg.

Hi all. Had some pain in my left testicle for a few months now. It's a weird achy pain at the back of the testicle that is also in the left side of my lower abdomen, on left side of my lower back then all the way down my left leg. The testicle feels a little bit tender to touch and is slightly smaller...

Last reply
  • Pains and Discomfort in the right testicle

For some weeks now I have had an uncomfortable right testicle it came and went about a month ago but has now come back. Sometimes I feel a slight ache in the testicle and feels like it is swollen but cant see any difference and the ache also travels a bit on my right leg. Has any1 else had this ? and...

Last reply
  • Left testicle pain

Hi all. Well I’ll get to it. My left testicle seems less compact as my right. It’s as though the underneath isn’t all together, if that makes any sense. It doesn’t hurt for no reason. But it is ultra sensitive to touch. That’s the underneath side. When it does get touched, the pain can be excruciating....

Last reply
  • left testicle pain,groin pain, hip muscle pain and lower back pain

Hi, I am Ranj. I have been suffering form lower back pain and neck pain in addition with left testicular pain . It is just like some connection between all these problems. when i am feeling pain in my left testicle, i am suddenly geting more pain in hip muscles, groin, left leg muscles and also pain...

Last reply
  • Pain In Left Testicle After Microsurgical Varicocelectomy

Hello, i'm 18 years old. Two months ago I had microsurgical varicocelectomy and cordopexy. I had pain for two/three weeks after surgery when i tried to lift scrotum with my palm. I didn't worry because I thought that it should pain for some time. And now I have pain in my...

Last reply
  • 15 months of Chronic Testicular pain

So i am 20 years old and have been suffering from teaticle pain for about 15 months, i cant come to the conclusion i very well might be neuropathy nurve pain, i have been pescribed a medication that deals with neuropathy pain, like a nurve block, but it doesnt work so far, i have seen countless doctors...

Last reply
  • Orchitis - How likely?

I’ve had a dull pain in my testicles for 8 months now. Maybe not so much pain, but I can feel sonething is amiss and if I try to roll my right testicle it’s quite tender.  I also have a slight twinge in my groin sometimes which I am quite sure it is swollen glands.  Searching on google is...

Last reply
  • Helpppp..!!!! Chronic Left scrotal/Testicle Pain

Hi Guys, I am 26 and I am having left scrotal/teaticular pain for the past 3 months, I can't able to sit comfortably due to my scrotal pain. And also I can feel groin pain on my left side . While ejaculating sometimes I feel pain on my left testicles.  I took all the scans, Urine test, blood...

Last reply
  • Testicular Pain and Tenderness 2 days after first hemorrhoid

I am 26 wiegh 205 and am extremely healthy person and rarely have medical issues. 4 days ago I was constipated had to strain to pass stool no pain after went on about my business. Later that night before bed I didn't have another bowel movement but just wiped to be clean before bed and felt a pea...

Posted
  • Recovery after a varicocele embolization

I had a bilateral VE 2 weeks ago. It went well but I am still having a lot of testes discomfort (they hurt to the touch)and my bag of worms on the left testicle has not improved. I was wondering what the recovery has been like for other guys who have had this procedure. Am I expecting good things too...

Last reply
  • Burning sensation around scrotum and lower abdomen

Its almost 6 months i am facing this problem. in the begining it started with light burnng in the Scrotum then it starts radiating to the thighs, legs , lower abdomen.  initially i believed its because of HEAT. it goes to the severe conditions where...

Last reply
  • Symptoms of Epididymitis from Chlamydia

2 months ago my brother began to develop what appear to be the symptoms of Epididymitis (spelt something like that) including heavy and slightly tender testicles, lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, leg pain, slight swelling of testicles. Basically he is going for the Chlamydia test on Tuesday but...

Last reply
  • Can Epididymitis come back after doxycycline treatment?

My brother was diagnosed with epididymitis about 3 months ago and after 2 weeks of  doxycycline (1 pill a day) from the urologist the pain in his right testicle was completely gone.  After one week of pain free, a mild, more of a aching soreness came back on the right testicle and also...

Last reply
  • 15 year old Left ball ache

Hi everyone I masturabate a lot nearly once a day but yesterday I didn’t do it and since yesterday I have been feeling an ache in my left testicle my right one is fine, I have checked for a lump or anything and everything looks fine I’m not in pain it’s just an ache, I’m kinda fine when I walk around...

Posted
  • Prolonged edging caused swelling of veins above testicles

I didn't know this, but after reading up online, apparently prolonged edging without ejaculation can cause epididymitis as the edging may cause the sperm to backflow. This seems to be what happened to me. I wanted to avoid ejaculating for a few days in preparation for a date with my girlfriend,...

Last reply
  • Mr

Hi I have had pain in my right testicle it been like this for a few years now and since last year it been geting worse I have been to my doc lost of times and told them about my pain in my right testicle although I've been giving me his antibiotics but nothing has worked with the antibiotics antibiotics...

Last reply
  • Small grain of rice like shape on side of right testicle

Hi all I was examining myself this weekend and found a 2/3mm grain of rice shaped thing on the side of my right testicle. It's not a round lump but I've been touching it a lot and cannot figure out if it's sore or not It feels like it's quite hard but because it's small it's...

Last reply
  • Varicocele leads to depression/ED?

Back when I was in 9th grade football (about 8 years ago) guys in the locker room thought it was funny to go around and hit you right in the testicles from behind. One day someone hit me so hard I fell to the ground and sat there a while. The following year during our physical a doctor said I had a varicocele...

Last reply
  • Epididimytis and sex

Recently I had a varicocele embolization which seems to have given me epididimytis. It only seems to flare up after sex though not always. When it does I have to take Keflex which stops it until next time. Does anyone else have this problem too? Thanks.

Posted
  • Intense testicular and abdominal pain followed by thinner semen

One evening I was wearing jeans (they were a little tight) and my testicles must have been caught in a strange position because I started to feel intense pain in both and in the lower abdominal region. The pain was pretty strong all around those regions, but I believe that it was the worst in the left...

Last reply
  • Varicocelectomy experiences

Guys - anyone able to share experiences with varicocelectomy either microsurgical or laparoscopic? What were the long term effects both good and bad from the surgery?

Last reply
  • Unknown Cause of Testicle Pain

Hi guys. I'm a 19 year old male who recently started experiencing some pain in my left testicle. After it hurt for about 2-3 weeks (on and off pain) I went to my GP who basically said I don't have torsion (I already knew that though...) and did not seem worried at all. So I kept taking advil...

Last reply
  • Pain 2 months after varicocelectomy.

Hello guys. I am 20 years old. I had varicocelectomy 2 months ago. I had varicocele on my left testicle. After the surgery i had some problems but the veins seemed to be gone. But now it's been 2 weeks that I have pain on my testicles and I think the veins are coming back again. Also it's been...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.