Skip to content

Testicular Pain and Disorders

Also known as Epididymal Problems, Orchitis, Torsion of Testis, Varicocele

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Left testicle tingling sensation, anyone can help me?

Hello, since yesterday I had this weird discomfort around my left testicle and the left part of my groin connecting with my left thigh. This is not really painful per say but I feel that sensation pretty consistently throughout the day. It's like a "heat" or "heavy" sensation...

Posted
  • Weird feeling around testicles

I've been doing some checkups on my testicles when I'm in the shower. I've noticed that there are weird jelly like extensions extending from my testicles. I don't know if this is cancer or something else. And I also need help telling my parents about it.

Posted
  • Vericocele or Testicular cancer?

So for the past 3 weeks I've been having a dull ache in my left testicle and pelvic area. It comes and goes however it has been bugging me. My left testicle itself is larger in size and the scrotum hangs lower on the left side. The testicle itself is also a different shape to the right one. ...

Posted
  • Recurrent problem from 9 years ago or something more serious?

I am a white male, 27 years old, 5'10" 170lbs. Good shape, no other health issues, no medications. 9 years ago I was diagnosed with a hydrocele and varicocele. At the time I remember it being very alarming and painful before the diagnosis. What I remember from that event is that I had been masturbating...

Last reply
  • Epididimys Removal

Has anyone had their epididimys surgically removed? I am faced with this prospect due to continued pain and swelling of my left testicle every time I have sex. Thanks.

Posted
  • Athropic testicle

Hello , I was born with my left testicle outside the testicle sack. I had surgery to lower it when I was 7, did not work, then when I was 11, did not work.  But at the age of 14 i would always have pain there when I was close to something that would vibrate, specially speakers.  The testicle...

Posted
  • sebaceous cyst on testicles

i've had sebaceous cyst's for years now on my testicles and i recently heard that tea tree oil could help, i was just wondering what the best option is for diluting it since the its a sensitive skin area. 

Last reply
  • Left Testical pain. Lower Stomach pain and side.

Hi All. I am very pleased to have found this site to see other people are having simular symptoms as myself. Also I will add that whilst I fell very down its very clear that there are many on here that are in a worse place than myself. about 4 months ago a dull pain developed in my left testical on the...

Last reply
  • I need help with a testicle case.

Hi! 6 years ago when I was 12 I did an operation on the testicles because they were higher than needed,about 10 cm from their normal position.I heard others who had surgery later(like me 12 y.o) and as a result can not make their partner pregnant.These words worried me a lot. I want help as soon as possible...

Last reply
  • Red rash looking bumps/lumps on testicle sack

Not itchy, but a couple on my right side of balls. My testicles do ache quite a lot, recently especially.  Can someone help? They're not white headed or puss filled. They are round and raised, more like flat and cover more surface area than a normal spot. Weird.

Posted
  • Burning sensation around scrotum and lower abdomen

Its almost 6 months i am facing this problem. in the begining it started with light burnng in the Scrotum then it starts radiating to the thighs, legs , lower abdomen.  initially i believed its because of HEAT. it goes to the severe conditions where...

Last reply
  • Varicocele

I have been aware of a large mass around 2cm in size amongst the vanes of my left testicle since around the age of 14. I am now 21 and the 'extra testicular' lump is still there and has recently become accompanied by a smaller softer lump higher in the scrotum, coupled with an aching and generally...

Last reply
  • Varicocele treatment

I have Varicocele in scrotum and Dr thinks its affecting sperm quality and quantity. I have read about Gat Goren has a treatment that’s affective.   Has anyone else heard or had Gat Goren procedure and any other procedure that was highly effective without having to have surgery? Thank in advance. 

Posted
  • Scrotal Nerve Block for Testicular Pain

I am scheduled for a scrotal nerve block next week to try and relieve the severe scrotal swelling and pain I get in my left groin, testicle and lower back mainly after sex. I was wondering if anyone has had this nerve block and if they could tell me about the procedure and if it was effective and if...

Last reply
  • Testicular pain and Low Testosterone

Hi my son 25yrs has had shooting pain in right groin to testicle for past few years slowly becoming worse, over past few months he noticed his tesicles were getting smaller, so he went back to the Doctor (previously diagnosed with groin strain) who sent him for blood tests. His testosterone level came...

Last reply
  • Mr

Hi, i usually have some pains in the lower part of my stomach and right down to my testicles whenever i visit the toilet and it is very painful.  

Posted
  • PAIN IN LEFT LEG AND LEFT TESTICLE AND LOWER BACK

I have sharp pain in my left leg and left testicle and back. I've already seen a doc who gave me paracetamol 1000mg but still after 7 months no progress. The pain is constant. PS: MY TESTICLE ISN'T SWOLLEN, NO REDNESS, NO PROBLEM WHILE URINATING

Posted
  • Epididymitis test

I had a examination today regarding swollen testicle, the Dr was very thorough and also took a urine sample.She also asked about ejaculation and sperm, like do i have blood in my sperm, does it hurt to ejaculate.I could not answer these questions as it had been a while since i had an ejaculation, so...

Posted
  • Discomfort in Perineum after injury to Testicles

Recently I injured my testicles, for about a week I felt a dull pain and slight redness them, i had no problems urinating or anything like that, recently the pains have stopped and everything seemed to return to normal, however as it stopped I started to get discomfort in my perineum (the area between...

Last reply
  • testicular denervation

Hi everyone, i am a guy from spain. 10 months ago i had varicocelectomy surgery because Of a pain in my left testicle. It’s seems that didn’t work to me because i am still having disconfort in all the area, mostly in the left testicle and mostly when i am sitting somewhere for to long. After too many...

Last reply
  • Pain in the left testicle

Hey all, I'd be grateful if you could give me some advice. A week ago I started feeling pain in the left testicle - not too much, just come constant pain. Everything else seems to be ok with my body, it's just that the pain is there. I used some pain-relief gels and it seems to pospone the pain...

Last reply
  • Right Testicle Pain, Leg and Foot

Hi, I have had right testicle pain for 10 years (since 2008) the problem started with just a dull ache in the right testicle that would come and go through the day, especially at work when I would stand for long periods. But now the dull ache has changed to an unbearable pain which is constant, this...

Last reply
  • Swollen left testicle?

So in the morning I went about my business and when I got to work I noticed that my pubic area was causing me some discomfort. At first I thought it might be because of my trousers but it couldn't since they were not tight and especially not in that area. As soon as I got home the pain (dull) went...

Posted
  • Groin

What is the area called to the right ( or left) of the testicles where the top of the thigh meets the outer side of the bladder and the inner side of the hip

Posted
  • Prolonged edging caused swelling of veins above testicles

I didn't know this, but after reading up online, apparently prolonged edging without ejaculation can cause epididymitis as the edging may cause the sperm to backflow. This seems to be what happened to me. I wanted to avoid ejaculating for a few days in preparation for a date with my girlfriend,...

Last reply
  • Testicle/scrotum problems, help!

Hi This is really stressing me out so if someone can help that would be great   I regularly feel my testes and know what they feel like usually, but recently felt pain as I was laying down. After having a feel, I don’t know how is to describe it, but I know it didn’t feel like it before but...

Posted
  • Hydrocelctomy surgery

Hi Getting the surgery soon and very worried about after care. Any recommendations on type of support garment to wear? Just a regular old  fashioned jock?  Seems like with all the swelling it will be difficult and painful.  

Posted
  • Could I have varicocele recurrence? My varicocele experience.

Helo guys. I am 20 years old. 24 days ago I had varicocelectomy. I probably had varicocele for a long time cause I remember the skin on the left side of my scrotum didn't look normal but the pain started early on Octomber. On 16th October I was diagnosed with Varicocele on my left testicle. I also...

Last reply
  • Dry scrotum

Several years ago,about 10 years ago, my scrotum was so dry, it hurt. I tried lotion, and felt like I had poured fire on my scrotum. It wasn't until I saw a doctor and he suggested that I use baby oil. It worked. He said anything else will burn. I used the baby oil, but I wore a jock strap only...

Posted
  • Occasional testicular pain

I’ve recently (4/8 weeks) keep getting a slight sharpe pain in my left testicular it sometimes gets quite tender to touch for some time, after a while the pain goes and doesn’t affect me at all. I have ongoing kidney problems and had blood in my urine for a while. There aren’t any bumps at all I’m a...

Posted
  • I cant live with this pain.

Ive read from the top of the list to the bottom. I have the same symptoms of basically all of you. I feel for you guys. Symptoms are: Pain in left testicle. Pain in left leg from knee up Pain in Groin area Pain in left side up to rib cage/like side ache Pain(Sometimes)in abdomen I have had These tests:...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.