Skip to content

Testicular Pain and Disorders

Also known as Epididymal Problems, Orchitis, Torsion of Testis, Varicocele

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Hit Scrotum on Bicycle Crossbar

Two days ago, while riding my bike, I hit a rock and slid from my seat and right onto the crossbar, with my scrotum landing on the crossbar. I didn’t hurt too bad, but I immediatly noticed blood so I went home. I cleaned the wound as best I could, and took a warm sitz bath. It started to feel …

Posted
  • “I really need help, Bigger testicle and smaller”

Hello, I really need some help and advice. For the last few years I had become very overweight and unhealthy while being depressed and Masterbated too much because of an addiction. Since then I then I have had a very large testicle and a extremely small testicle the size of a small …

Last reply
  • Chronic testicular pain

I’ve had chronic testicular pain over last 10 years I have had ultra sound many times  Mri scan blood tests I have seen 4 diffrent urologists also othe drs and have been admitted in hospital due to the level of pains they can’t find out what it is  Basically I have itchy thighs and …

Last reply
  • I cant live with this pain.

Ive read from the top of the list to the bottom. I have the same symptoms of basically all of you. I feel for you guys. Symptoms are: Pain in left testicle. Pain in left leg from knee up Pain in Groin area Pain in left side up to rib cage/like side ache Pain(Sometimes)in abdomen I have had These …

Last reply
  • Burning sensation around scrotum and lower abdomen

Its almost 6 months i am facing this problem. in the begining it started with light burnng in the Scrotum then it starts radiating to the thighs, legs , lower abdomen.  initially i believed its because of HEAT. it goes to the severe conditions …

Last reply
  • PAIN IN LEFT LEG AND LEFT TESTICLE AND LOWER BACK

I have sharp pain in my left leg and left testicle and back. I've already seen a doc who gave me paracetamol 1000mg but still after 7 months no progress. The pain is constant. PS: MY TESTICLE ISN'T SWOLLEN, NO REDNESS, NO PROBLEM WHILE URINATING

Last reply
  • Slight urethra pain

Hi all, A few weeks back I went to my doctor and was diagnosed with epidimytis. And possible chlamydia. I was prescribed doxycycline which cured all pain from my testicles. After finishing my 10 days of antibiotics, recently it feels as if my urethra is burning/ Enflamed. Nothing unbearable just …

Last reply
  • Left Testical pain. Lower Stomach pain and side.

Hi All. I am very pleased to have found this site to see other people are having simular symptoms as myself. Also I will add that whilst I fell very down its very clear that there are many on here that are in a worse place than myself. about 4 months ago a dull pain developed in my left testical on …

Last reply
  • Testicular pain for the last 8 months need advice.

Hello I’m new here and wanted to make a post about my pain and discomfort. I’m 19 years old and so 8 months ago I started to have a dull ache and pain in my right testicle. On a scale from 1-10 I’d say it was around a 6. I dealt with the pain for a couple of weeks then decided to get an ultra sound …

Last reply
  • Epididymitus gone but still have pain

I had Epididymitus (right testicle), did two courses of anti-biotics but still had pain. Had a scan and they said there was just a very small cyst and that everything was fine and the cyst shouldnt cause any pain at all, but i still have pain in my testicle that comes and goes, but it's not …

Last reply
  • Weird groin/pelvic/testicular discomfort for a while... why?

So I am 30-year old male. Months ago, I started feeling discomfort when masturbating like my testicles were trying to go up in my pelvis/groin. I would hold my hand on my groin to try and prevent this from happening and while a little uncomfortable, I was able to climax. The discomfort or strange …

Last reply
  • LEFT TESTICLE PAIN

Hello . I am 20 years and the past 4 months of my life have been a disaster. It all started with a pain on the left testicle while i was lying down in bed with my face looking at the bed .That night i went to the emergencies where they performed an uktrasound which showed nothing more than a tiny …

Last reply
  • Possible Epididymitis

So I’ve been sexually active with my partener for a few weeks now (unprotected). About four days ago we had unprotected sex. The next day I began experiencing tenderness in the rear of my right testicle.  Through online research the closest thing I could find this to possibly be was …

Last reply
  • Recovery after a varicocele embolization

I had a bilateral VE 2 weeks ago. It went well but I am still having a lot of testes discomfort (they hurt to the touch)and my bag of worms on the left testicle has not improved. I was wondering what the recovery has been like for other guys who have had this procedure. Am I expecting good things …

Last reply
  • Testicle issue

Hey, I have a really embarrassing testicle problem that has haunted me my entire youth and still haven't plucked the courage to address it. My right testicle is smaller and doesn't hang as freely as the other ... feels like the cord is still attached ... this is at it's worse when …

Last reply
  • Could I have varicocele recurrence? My varicocele experience.

Helo guys. I am 20 years old. 24 days ago I had varicocelectomy. I probably had varicocele for a long time cause I remember the skin on the left side of my scrotum didn't look normal but the pain started early on Octomber. On 16th October I was diagnosed with Varicocele on my left testicle. I …

Last reply
  • Ache returned 6 months after Varicocele Embolization?

Hello, I'm 20 years old and 6 months ago I had a varicocele embolization, my recovery was quick and I no longer have varicocele. But, in the last 2 days I've started to get a dull ache there again, no varicocele that I can feel but still an ache?

Last reply
  • Testiculart pain!

Hi everyone, I recently had intense pain in the right testis and after googling painful testis I came across testicular torsion, which sounded rather scary after thinking that I may have that. I had bumped my testis about 12 days ago and it was swollen and excruciatingly painful. Now the pain has …

Last reply
  • Testicular pain/swelling (37 years) - Prostate? Epididymitis?

Recently turned 37. Have had discomfort in my right testicle for nearly 12 months. Initially it was mild and didn't really bother me and was only aggravated by excessive sex/masturbation. About 6 months ago it started to swell occasionally, but there was practically no pain. I figured I must …

Last reply
  • Pains and Discomfort in the right testicle

For some weeks now I have had an uncomfortable right testicle it came and went about a month ago but has now come back. Sometimes I feel a slight ache in the testicle and feels like it is swollen but cant see any difference and the ache also travels a bit on my right leg. Has any1 else had this ? …

Last reply
  • Testicle pain, blue balls?

Hello everyone, I am 21 years old, I had never had a girlfriend before I started dating my current one, it's been 1 and a half years, so I hadn't had a girlfriend until i was 19/20. We dated online until this weekend, it was the first time we saw each other in person, it was amazing, but …

Last reply
  • Mild Ache in the Right Side of Scrotum

I've noticed this happening just recently, whenever I pinch and roll the right side of my scrotum, a very very mild ache is felt but not consistently. In fact, i can never reproduce this feeling over and over a certain number of times in a row. When I can, the feeling slowly fades away fairly …

Posted
  • Pain in right testicle and leg

I started having a very uncomfortable pain in my right testicle that seems to have spread to my leg. I started feeling the pain around an hour and a half ago that got a bit worse. The pain does seem to go away for a bit every now and then but keeps coming back. I'm not sure if I should head to …

Posted
  • Hydrocelectomy. Post-surgery saggy skin and fold

Hello, I'm almost one year post hydrocelectomy surgery. My hydrocele wasn't too big, the main reason I decided to have surgery was aesthetics and the fact that I could feel my testicle bump into my partner during sex. I had the hydrocele for around 1 year and a half before I had the …

Last reply
  • Left testicle tingling sensation, anyone can help me?

Hello, since yesterday I had this weird discomfort around my left testicle and the left part of my groin connecting with my left thigh. This is not really painful per say but I feel that sensation pretty consistently throughout the day. It's like a "heat" or "heavy" …

Posted
  • Weird feeling around testicles

I've been doing some checkups on my testicles when I'm in the shower. I've noticed that there are weird jelly like extensions extending from my testicles. I don't know if this is cancer or something else. And I also need help telling my parents about it.

Posted
  • Vericocele or Testicular cancer?

So for the past 3 weeks I've been having a dull ache in my left testicle and pelvic area. It comes and goes however it has been bugging me. My left testicle itself is larger in size and the scrotum hangs lower on the left side. The testicle itself is also a different shape to the right one.  …

Posted
  • Recurrent problem from 9 years ago or something more serious?

I am a white male, 27 years old, 5'10" 170lbs. Good shape, no other health issues, no medications. 9 years ago I was diagnosed with a hydrocele and varicocele. At the time I remember it being very alarming and painful before the diagnosis. What I remember from that event is that I had been …

Last reply
  • Epididimys Removal

Has anyone had their epididimys surgically removed? I am faced with this prospect due to continued pain and swelling of my left testicle every time I have sex. Thanks.

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.