Skip to content
Ad

Testicular Pain and Disorders

Also known as Epididymal Problems, Orchitis, Torsion of Testis, Varicocele

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • On and off pressure in pelvic area

For the past few weeks I have had a weird pressure in the right side of my pelvis, a little bit above the crease where my leg meets. The pressure feels like it is on the surface of my pelvis. There is no pain attributed with the pressure, and it occurs around 1-2 times a day for about 5-15 minutes. Also...

Posted
  • Pain in left testicle and leg

Had pain since beginning of December in left testicle and left leg. First instance it lasted about 4 days and went after taking some ibrofuen. Then it came back 2 weeks later and hasn't went since. Been doc's good few times first he gave me anitbiotecs and said it was epididymitis but got all...

Last reply
  • Left Testical pain. Lower Stomach pain and side.

Hi All. I am very pleased to have found this site to see other people are having simular symptoms as myself. Also I will add that whilst I fell very down its very clear that there are many on here that are in a worse place than myself. about 4 months ago a dull pain developed in my left testical on the...

Last reply
  • Testicular Tube (epididymis?) Pain

Hi, for the last few years (maybe 7 years or so - I'm mid forties now) I get a pain in my groin when I haven't ejaculated for a few days. I think the pain is in the tube to my left testicle rather than the testicle itself although it does seem to cause pain anywhere from the top of my left testicle...

Last reply
  • Varicocele Weird, I'm just 13, all you lot are much older

Everyone i know who has a varicocele is over 25 at least. And i've had this thing for a few years now, but was embarassed to tell anyone. I've told people now though. My GP said it was really big etc. and i'd need surgery. Then i had an ultrasound and they told me it was really small,...

Last reply
  • Varicocele

I have been aware of a large mass around 2cm in size amongst the vanes of my left testicle since around the age of 14. I am now 21 and the 'extra testicular' lump is still there and has recently become accompanied by a smaller softer lump higher in the scrotum, coupled with an aching and generally...

Last reply
  • Swollen Testicle And Mild To No Pain

Hello, This is my first post. I am really glad to have found this website since I am highly embarrassed to open up about this issue to my parents. 4 days ago, I noticed my left side of the scrotum is swollen at the back. It does not hurt or causes any pain at all when I touch it, but the scrotum skin...

Last reply
  • Continued testicle pain. Plz Help

I have been suffering testicular pain on my right testicle for 8 months. Initially, it happen when only ejaculating, but after a few weeks it stays until now. Ultrasound, urine test, MRI test indicated normal. The pain is worse when sitting. The sharp pain exists on spermatic cord, lower abdomen, back...

Last reply
  • Burning sensation around scrotum and lower abdomen

Its almost 6 months i am facing this problem. in the begining it started with light burnng in the Scrotum then it starts radiating to the thighs, legs , lower abdomen.  initially i believed its because of HEAT. it goes to the severe conditions where...

Last reply
  • south african

Hi i have a right leg problem and i saw on facebook a picture of this girl with a very big leg and i went to read the symptoms about the Parkes Weber Syndrome. it started when i was 26 years old got pregnant with my first child.  The doctors could not tell me specific what happend to my leg.  I...

Posted
  • Testicular adrenal rest tumors

So im a 23 yo male and i was diagnosed with testicualr adrenal rest tumors the beinging of the year. I have 4 tumors under 1cm on my right ball and 5 on my left with 1 being over 1cm. Im constantly in pain to the point where it'll double me over or feel like my balls are going back inside of me....

Last reply
  • Mild pain in left testicles

Hi, i have very mild pain in left testicle from some days. actually i had 5MM stone in left kidney , which is removed. and now mild paining in left testicle & left leg which is sudden come and then goes. can anyone help me that what should i do now. or is this pain is dangerous for me if i cant...

Posted
  • Pain in left epididymis and varicocele for more than three week

Im 23 years old male. It's all started with lower left abdomen pain. Almost after one week letter my scrotum become started swollen specially the left side and still no change. I've pain in epididymis and spermatic cord area. Sometimes in groin. I took antibiotic and taking anti inflammatory...

Posted
  • 7 months of on going testicle ache/pain

so I havent ever reaserched anything so much in my life i am 20 years old and for months now i have been having this testicle ache every day. during the day at work its pretty easy to ignore it, sometimes its like its not even there, but sometimes at work i do get a short lasting burst of pain at random...

Last reply
  • Could I have a testicular contusion

I was awoken at 9:30 am with a sore ache in my right testicle, got up went to the toilet and fell back asleep after 20 mins of feeling my right testicle to check the sensitivity. The ache had mostly disappeared so I went out and at about 1pm it came back and now there is a almost constant dull ache and...

Posted
  • Left testicle pain and swelling

I've been suffering from left testicle pain and also lower abdomen pain since two weeks. Pain is not sever. My scrotum is swollen. I don't have urination problem and no fever. I visited doctor he told me I have infection but I don't know what kind of disease I got. He did tomography , urine...

Posted
  • benzos, low testosterone

I'm prescribed a benzo and I have lowish testosterone.  For free T, reference range is 8.5 to 25.5 and I'm 10.  I'm 33 years old.  Could there be a connection? I'm also low for vitamin d.  ish.  reference range is 30-90 and I'm around 35.  according...

Posted
  • Why do my balls hurt

I want a strait up answer what this could be. i am 20 years old and my testicles have been hurting for 7 months strait every day. i have gotten an ultrasound and its not cancer i had varicocele surgery about 3 weeks ago ant the pains still there so its not that every time i smoke weed the pain gets worse...

Last reply
  • What is it? Please Help

Im explaining everything in detail. I have occasional pain in my testis that spreads through scrotum and come to the lower belly.I do not feel pain all the time.It happens 1-2times in a months for few mins ya its rare.I wear underwears rarely.sometimes i go to cycling without underwear and that testis...

Posted
  • I have injured my left testicle really bad from oral sex

Hello Guys I urgently need advice sad I received oral sex from my girl, at first I never had problems when she was around the testicle area until one day she sucked onto the left testicle, it was all well until she sucked it real hard and it was really painful, I am annoyed with myself because I didn't...

Posted
  • Brown crusty ring around teet of nipple

Roughly six months maybe slightly less Ive had a brown crusty ring around the aerola or teet of left nipple right has some not as much.   Orchiectomy​ left testicle removal 2009 prothesis inserted right testie remains normal. ​   Currently i  take tostran 2% hormone...

Posted
  • My testicle pain story

Ok so my name is Rory and im am 20 years old. 6 months ago i have been having pain in my testicles, every single day, i have seen 2 diferent doctors and talked to a urologist, who diagnosed me with a varicocele and got surgery for it, which chosts $2000 and 8 days off work. now after the surgery 9 days...

Last reply
  • Unexplained Testicular Atrophy at 23?

Hi guys,  My question is quite the difficult one but I'm hoping someone can help me and shed some light on what can cause this, whether its normal, and what I can do about it.  To start with, I'm a 23-year-old male, standing around 5 feet and 3 inches tall, and I am slightly overweight...

Last reply
  • After varicocele surgery (question)

Hi my names daylan im 17 and , I had the surgery for a variceocele on Monday todays Tuesday, so about 5 days ago. I had three cuts made one on my belly button and two on each side of me (for each testiacle). Anyways, I was wondering if it was safe to masterbait. Ive tried looking up answers, but I get...

Last reply
  • Had a lump for 14 years.

Hello. I have had a small hard lump which has never grew or caused me any pain what so ever I have had it since I was 13 I'm now 27 is it something I should worry about?.

Last reply
  • Left testicle pain

Just this past day or so, my left testicle hurts when I flex my penis or when it is moved vigorously. I was doing a dive last night and I smacked my penis on the water and hurt it, could this be part of the problem?

Posted
  • Any ideas on what could be the problem?

So for the past 3 months I have been suffering with inflammation in both testicles at first it was thought it could be orchitis, therefore I was prescribed antibiotics which in total I took for one month, the inflammation did die down and had cleared up for the most part however it came back about a...

Posted
  • Missing testicle reappeared, disappears again during sex

I'm 18 and I've had only 1 testicle for as long as I can remember, I've never been told if anything has happened to it or anything like that, but suddenly a couple of months ago, my other testicle just appeared and I got quite worried about it. But during sex it keeps going up and disappearing...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.