Raised left testicle with tight feeling

Posted , 8 users are following.

on monday i woke up with my left testicle raised higher than my right and a tight feeling above the left testicle going into my abodmen. I phoned up my gp on tuesday and was asked if it an emergency and i replied no as what not sure. i received a phone call after 6 and i explained the testicle raised and i have a tight feeling, the after hours gp told me to go to A&E as it could be a testicle torsion so i got in a taxi then went to the A&E. after sitting in a room with 4 other people and a women with a thin blanket walking around coughing everywhere i was in front of the doctor. I explained to the doctor the left testicle raised and they is a tight feeling and i can feel a thick tube. the doctor asked me to take my trousers down and after feeling the space between my testicle and penis said the tube just moved over causing the raised testicle. I then asked if i could have the bell clap thing and he said it not testicle torsion and he will tell the gp for me it not testicle torsion what i found kind of a odd response. I told him i spoke with a out of hours gp then i asked about a rash i have had on my scrotum for over a month and without looking he said get some e45 cream.... i asked about a lump i think is the same lump that been on my right testicle for about 10 years and he just said it proble a cyst without looking... After looking back on speaking to the dude today i get the feeling he was annoyed i was sent for something that his 100% sure in his mind is nothing. so my concern is should i be worried because he was so certain it was not testicle torsion and his only check was feeling above my left testicle or is that all that needed? I also get the feeling as i have no pain made him not really put any effort into checking the reflex thing and if i have had no pain am i in the clear and his correct in the tube just moved over raising my left testicle and the tight feeling? i woke up yesterday after 3 hours sleep and had some weird chills feeling cold and sweating and feeling sick even knowing it was hot, tho the sick feeling vanished the chills was on and off throughout the day. I have also noticed if i squat and my testicle hang that the left hang forward toward flat while the right upright and feel attached in place more. I have read they is such thing as partial torsion that become full after days or weeks but they seem to still have on or off pain that i dont have. both my testicle feel firmer than normal and both the same size and my whole scrotum keep going red then back to normal but i think that something that was happening before the raised testicle and i take is normal? Should i go to see my gp on monday or am i being paranoid and the doctor correct in the tube just moved over.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi:

This is not torsion. You may asked for Ultrsound, as well as UTI and STD tests asap.

• Posted

Thanks for the reply. So i take it from the lack of pain it 100% aint torsion ? I had a urine dip stick test a few weeks back due to back pain and constant need to urinate with bad nausea and it came back all good. I think just before the raised testicle i started getting a burning sensation when urinating and still have constant need to urinate to go with it and when asking the doctor he said it proble a water infection. Been like 3 years since i had unprotected sex tho i guess i have had the burning sensation on and off over that time, from what i said make you feel it could be uti or std? if not torsion why the ultrasound ?

• Posted

Hi;

UTi, U.S. VDRL and specific test for chalmydia and Ghonoria are must. You are from Europe most prob. from Britian then whats the problem? Not from . your pocket. These tests are must in your case. Any Gp can write. If you dont have family phys.

• Posted

Hi there, This happened to me and its exactly as you describe it. No pain, left testicle sits higher. Had urine test, blood test and ultrasound all good. Do you still have the problem?

• Posted

Its normal for testicles to feel firmer than usual when we are cold or have fevers.

• Edited

Anyone figure out what could cause one of the tubes from the teste to feel larger than usual?

• Posted

i am literally facing the exact same thing can you please tell me what to do or what you find out sir i will be very much relieved .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.