Burning sensation around scrotum and lower abdomen

Posted , 40 users are following.

Its almost 6 months i am facing this problem. in the begining it started with light burnng in the Scrotum then it starts radiating to the thighs, legs , lower abdomen.  initially i believed its because of HEAT. it goes to the severe conditions where i got fever.

i consult a doctor, then done urine culture, urine routing , ultrasound scanning. Result was negative for all. i was treated with urispy and juice, suspecting it is urine infection.

problem once againg resurfaced with burning in the scrotum, on and off  and sometimes in the lower abdomen. this burning radiates to the feet of both the legs. everything is on and off. i consult a new doctor then he advised me oflox ,flotral , meftal , pause , cranfac , pyradime , and some suice. Done the tests like uroflometry and RGU. 

I am not cured then i go to another hospital , done with siemen culture. found occational pus cells , few grams of negative bicilli seen . escherichia coli isolated in culture . treated with ciprofloxacin in the beginning and then with faropenem , doxy and maxgalyn er 75. 

for 2 to 3 months i felt better with maxgalyn er 75 and  very rare burning sensation. now it has become severe once again. please advice me

4 likes, 60 replies

60 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I have the same sensation but also lower back and buttocks.  My abdominal burning sensation is more towards the left side.  I have had this on-and-off for about 10 weeks now.  Ultrasounds and blood/urine tests are all negative.   Have you done any ultrasounds?  I checked scrotum, bladder, prostate, and kidneys and everything looked in order.

Hopefully we can get some comments from others.

• Posted

By the way, check for a possible inguinal hernia, as sometimes they can allow bacteria to get into the scrotum.  I have a small one but my doctor says it's fine.  I've also had a urinary track infection (UTI) which was treated with antibiotics, but the burning continues.

• Posted

done with ultrasound as well , no vericois , nothing. But still the burning continues. Last week had given for siemens culture once againg , need to check the test. i let u know once checked.
    • Posted

Hi Joel have you recovered from what you was going through your symptoms sound quite similar to what I’ve been going through 
    • Posted

Hello, did you find out anything to what was causing your burning?

• Posted

hi joep i have the same problem left. lower abdomen legs foot thig burning crawling sensation including near testiculars burning it is almost 3 weeks can u plz tell me did u found any solution of this plz tell me i am very worried checked everywhere all tests clear but my symptoms are the same

• Posted

Hello, have you had any improvements?   My symptoms continue unchanged.  I'm going to see several doctors next week, including a Neurologist.

• Posted

siemens culture came out negative. i have a plan of gong to ayurvedic.

• Posted

Hello Chingipingi, did ayurvedic help your symptoms?  Here in Canada I have found nothing to help this constant burning pain.

• Posted

hi Joep1 did you get this issue resolve. i have same issue. can you help?

• Posted

I am also have the same problem what you have. Please tell what problem on this. I am un married. I am very scared. Its due to over masterbate or any other infection. I was tested urine and semen culture and scrotum ultrasound all are normal. Please tell me
  • Posted

Hello there , how you doing now? I've the same problem from 7 months pain in epididymis has been on and off with burning sensation in entire leg. Semen culture showed e.coli heavy growth. Took antibiotics according to sensitivity but nothing helped. DID you find any relief in Ayurvedic treatment. Do let me know at the earliest I'm in constant pain.

• Posted

Do you also feel burning sensation on your legs and foot part. I feel the same burning sensation around the scrotum. They had me undergo kubs uts but its negative. I feel uncomfortable at night i cant sleep because whenever i feel the burning sensation in my scrotum my legs felt very tired. I also feel Like a needle is pricking my fourth toe
  • Posted

Same burning Sensation around my scrotum and it moves to my thigh area too. so discomforting .I have done numerous test still all negative.this is been on now for 2 years .

i get a little relief here and there but it ultimately comes back again.

Ant solutions gotten yet

• Posted

hi, i have the same burning sensation in scrotum and thighs. it will be there for 2 to 3 weeks and goes back after 3 month it comes back. i took all the test everything is negative and also visited many doctors no one able to find out the cause, its been 1 yr i'm suffering from this issue. did you able to find out cause?

• Posted

hi did you finally solve this issue. im going through the same issue

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.