(Image included) Yellowish spots on vulva vestibule, herpes or something else?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Vagina was a bit itchy today and has been rather dry lately as well. It's also a bit red. Although at the time of posting it, it feels perfectly fine now after itching it. Only explanation I possibly have for the irritation is wearing tight clothes this weekend that definitely rode up on me the entire night (I was extremely drunk) and shaving when my hair was wayyyy to short.

But besides that I'm not sure what these spots are. I haven't had penetrative sex, only oral sex from a guy last week. I didn't have any issues then. Kinda scares me because I'm afraid it's herpes! But also I've heard it could be fordyce spots. Honestly not sure. image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

It was just this weekend that it was irritated, hopefully feels better after a few more days. It doesnt look that bad

• Edited

Could be the shaving. Did you use razor blade?

It also happens for me idk why i think it is something between the skin and razor just like a reaction...

• Posted

Yes I use a safety razor. I was trying to get every nook and cranny so I definitely could have irritated it then as well since I barely had any hair then.

• Posted

Yeah definitely but why would you shave with so short hair xD even in the pic i see it is like only few days long hair for me, idk how many days after you took this but it is almost no hair xD how is the bump btw any update...

• Posted

Do you wash your vagina with neutral soap or do you wash it internally with a shower? Washing incorrectly can change the vaginal pH and cause inflammation.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.