[LS, Lichen Sclerosus] STOP USING WESTERN MEDICINE!!!!!! ALMOST CURED!

Posted , 142 users are following.

Hello ALL! PLEASE CONTINUE READING IF YOU WANT TO STOP YOUR lichen sclerosus...

So I have posted on here before, hectic flare up/ anal fissure/ uti you name it and have had lichen sclerosus for about 8-9 motnhs now. This being the worst month of my life, I got a biopsy in feb came back neg for cancer and was perscribed Celestone a steroid to put on which made it so so much worse and progressed my disease. Then I got an anal fissure from the lichen (HELL). Anyways went to a new gyno and he couldnt do a biopsy cause it was too enflamed and gave me advantan fatty cream to try and said to stop steroids. THEN

I finally decided to go to a Chinese Medicine Doctor in Sydney to try my luck as I was becoming desperate and feared I would never be able to have sex again with my amazing boyfriend of 2 years (I am 24). LONG STORY SHORT he had never heard of lichen sclerosus and did the standard chinese logical medicine exam (tounge, pulse, thyroid ect) turns out, my immune system was not functioning properly and my hormones were out of wack thus causing everything else in my body to be weak and allow for viruses and chronic diseases to attack my body very easily. He said my circulation was horrible and my digestion was not ideal for the nutrients were not being distributed throughout my body (I am so healthy its rediculous so I found this quite a shock!!) 

Anyways, had two 'treatments' with him and he said to STOP using anything western medicine gives me aka steroids and antibiotics. NO NO NO these are your worst enemy. Westen medicine is taught to treat what is enflamed, not the REASON why it is enflamed. He said one set of antibiotics can ruin your whole body system. So he gave me a cream that has chinese symbols all over it to apply to my lichen sclerosus, and brain/circulation herbs & toxic removal herbs at night & hormone balancing herbs to treat my immune system and get my balance back. He said if I get my blood count (white) back up and get my body balance back my lichen will simply "dissapear"

I was hesitant of course to stop my gyno's orders and ditch the steroids for good, yes it was frightening, do I trust a little chinese man in a dingy shop who has reputable reviews of natural cures world wide? I chose YES. and for the past 9 days I have only been using the chinese herbs and the creams and limiting my gluten/sugar to help the toxins get out of my body. AND

I sit here now. I have no itching, I have no pain, I can ride my bike, I went on a RUN today, I had sex again! I feel amazing and I feel mentally how I did about 3 years ago (NOT STRESSED AND ANXIETY FILLED) It is still not COMPLETELY healed but I am getting CLOSE GUYS. This is insane. My skin down there is becoming revujanated. I am never putting steroids down there again!!!!!

Remember, if steroids have been helping you, they are simpoly treating the symptoms NOT the disease which I know will 100% claim is an autoimmune problem mixed with hormone imbalances and stress. So guys please try a naturopath, I know its hard. But I am getting better everyday and at this rate (I know everyone is different) but I rekon I could completely rid myself of this horrible disease FOREVER. Inbox me if you would like more details. I AM SO SO HAPPY and just want everyone with this horrible disease to have hope that YOU CAN GET RID OF IT! And of course I still use chinese medicine with the "oversee-ing" of a gyno but I choose to use natural NOT steroids that are going to make me have further complications later in life. 

Other things to help all you ladies:

MANUKA HONEY- USE IT ON YOUR FLARE UPS (I use +20 grade for extra strength) Do not use any other honey for wounds or medical purposes as it will be GRADE A and will cause further harm.

EMU OIL- MOISTURIZER YES. Important to note that emu oil alone WILL NOT cure or reverse lichen sclerosus but will be an amazing natural moisturizer.

COCONUT OIL- use it on your genitals. you will have a young vagina forever. Drink/ eat 2-4 tablespoons a day you will surprise yourself it is a natural viral stopper for the body. make sure it is EXTRA VIRGIN and organic.

VASELINE- protector from peeing (if have flare up) and helps stop the vaguna opening from getting tighter (THIS WORKS) I apply every day now and can also be a lube!

RASBERRY LEAF TEA- YOUR LIFESAVER. Drink this stuff everyday. It tones the uterus linning and is AMAZING for your digestive system, it also gets your hormone levels back to normal in about 5 days of drinking 2-3 cups a day. 

There are more natural remidies which have been mentioned on this site, but in general you guys need to make sure you get heaps of sleep or your body will never recover. ALSO I only wash with emuaid Soap in the shower (bum/vag) and it is the only thing that doesn't sting for me (I have tried everything).

I HOPE this helps you guys. I will chekc back in, in another week to let you know If I am actually cured, but at this rate I believe it will be. My bits down there have never looked this good, white almost gone, wounds almost completely gone!! (had sores for 4-5 months at a time) and my pink color is coming back! My swelling is completely GONE!!! My chinese doctor said I have decreased the swelling by 68% in 5 days. I am just so excited. Stay hopefull guys xxx Dsauce

38 likes, 203 replies

203 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi,

Thanks for the information above. Can you please let me know the name and contact details for your Chinese doctor? Thanks!

• Posted

I would love to know what herbs you are taking , and how your progress is ! im so happy for you. I havent had sex with my boyfriend for over two years now, my LS is so bad. I was soooo hesitatant to start steriods, my body was saying no! i did for about four months and stopped because it was obvious that they were making my vagina fuse like never before. i knew it was a bandaid, but i didnt think it would progress the problem. My health is failing fast and after three years of zero quality of life i need to get well more than ever. Thanks for the inspiration
    • Posted

You can get better. I did. It doesn't mean it can't start to flare again if you're not careful. However, you can live a more normal life, such as wear panties, leggings, and jeans, have sex, etc. I found it a intensive process of self discovery to find why my body was out of balance and how I could correct it. I used regular doctors, natural doctors, acupuncturists, and the Internet and others attempts, until I found what worked. However, I was careful to not use the pharmaceuticals for longer than a few weeks. I find they are not the solution. If you want to email me to discusd, feel free. And good luck. It is no way to live.
    • Posted

Hi, whitney27.  Thanks for your question.  Since 12/23/2015 I have been taking these 3 Chinese herbs; 8 of each 3x daily with warm tea or water with lemon.  I have had 8 acupuncture sessions and am feeling much better.  I am weening myself off Clobetasol in hopes of never having to use it again.  I will continue the acupuncture and herbs until I feel 100%.  While I have not truly elimintated anything from my diet, I have cut down on sweets.  I am not one to drink soda but maybe 2x a month, but love my cookies, candies and would nibble all day without even realizing.  I have also lost 7+ pounds since 11/07/2015 using Myfitnesspal to track my intake - which helps me correlate food triggers to LS pain/discomfort and also is helping me eat much healthier.  I will keep everyone posted on my progress.  I am determined! 
    • Posted

I just read your reply to Whitney and am so happy to read that you are better!!!  As you said, it is no way to live.  My experiences with LS are very similar to others, but I would love to know just how you have found relief.  Would you be willing to email me to discuss?  I am happy to share what I have found helpful as well.  Thank you so much, Lisa smile
    • Posted

Yes. I would be willing to email. I want to be well and help others be well also. I've been meaning to write it all down in a book but have had too much stressful demands. Still plan on it soon tho.
    • Posted

Thank you so much, Lisa!!!  Sharing with eachother is our best hope for helping every one.  How should I reach you?
    • Posted

I cannot have my personal information on here for reasons I can't explain in a private message. But if you put your email on here and then I can email you right this minute and then you're welcome to delete your personal information.
    • Posted

Can explain in a private email sorry for the typo
  • Posted

Hi just wondering if anyone has tried emu aid ?

• Posted

Hi Kathy

see my other responses further up. I've looked at emu aid and coz I'm in Australia and we can get organic good quality emu oil at pretty much any chemist, I'm not convinced that the emu aid offers a better product or that it has to be that expensive.

i have switched to coconut oil because the emu oil seemed make me smelly (ie, a bacterial issue perhaps?)

good luck

• Posted

Dsauce,

Do you have any specific information on the chinese medicine that was used? Did it reslove your issue completely?

• Posted

Hi has anyone used emu aid ?
    • Posted

Kathy I've used emu oil on its own as it is easily available in Australia; I find it does stop the itch, as does coconut oil.  The product you mention has other ingredients added, e.g. silver and another might have tea tree oil added which would sting.
    • Posted

Ahhh....  Makes sense.  I don't have itch - all I have is pain.  I'll try anything.  Thanks!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.