....need some advice please

Posted , 7 users are following.

I was just informed (via email) one of my discussions has been deleted.

I followed all the prompts to try and find out which discussion this was (they couldn't tell me), and why it would've been deleted. Again, they had no info.

I don't mind if it's cuz I inadvertently did something wrong, I'd just like to know what it was so in the future, I don't make the same mistake!

Ughhh....so frustrating

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Off topic

The system is not working right, presently. I kept getting "Not available" last evening.

That happens when changes are made with servers, or companies that run them, etc.

There is usually an adjustment period.

The moderators, from my experience, may get notice .. or not.

One non related health group I helped moderate, was lost. The server shut down.

We managed to restart with a different server, it took time .

It appears like this system is working now.

This PMR group is truly a help. My hope is that once the kinks are out, it will hum along again.

Thanks, MariGrace

• Posted

thank you MariGrace....let's hope this gets entirely "humming" again over the next few days! it's still a bit temperamental!!

• Posted

Lynda, I think it was the discussion that you and were on. Last evening everytime I try to answer you it came up error. I do not know what they are doing, but each time they make a change they end up making it more difficult. We will get use to the quirks and work through them. There is a positive outlook. ☺️

• Posted

thanks michdonn....I'll keep an eye out for your posts😉.

I think sometimes it's shear luck that I stumble across you!!

• Posted

Hi Lynda, I am not as active as I use to be doing other things. I try to watch out for your post and the 49s. I must say I am not a fan of this new format. I do all my posting on a cellphone and this format has been a little more difficult. Hang in there, stay positive, active and God try to smile. Smiling 🙂

• Posted

I've reported it - it would be so helpful if they would explain WHY they delete something. Did you try to include a link? Include a book or product name? And address or person's name?

• Posted

No to ALL of the above!! I still don't know what the post was, but I've Never included any of those things in any post I've created!

I'm quite sure it wasn't offensive, that's just NOT my style....so I'm very confused, and they seem to have no info to offer up!Ughhh😲

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.