"Patient Info is Changing"

Posted , 5 users are following.

Safari on my iPad is keeping me logged in and I can still post and reply and see direct messages but on my Laptop and all other browsers on my iPad I keep getting redirected to the "Patient Info is Changing" page that says they are removing the ability to post, reply, and message. The "community" will become read-only (so… not really a community). There seems to be no way around this login redirect in order to login and post, reply, and message. If we all end up getting shut out of this community I propose maybe we move to Reddit? There is an existing r/CataractSurgery reddit with 1.1K members.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

No idea what is going on.

I can see and respond to this post, but there seems to be another post made about the same time that is said to be in moderation.

• Posted

Yah that's just because I tried to post this initially with a link and it went to moderation. So I posted again without the link. If the other post gets approved I will ask for it to be deleted. Anyway it seems like any browser where I was already logged in is still logged in and fully functioning but any browser / device where I'm logged out… I cant log back in. That said I remember seeing this "Patient Info is Changing" message before a long time ago and got past it. But this time it seems persistent. I might investigate it more tomorrow because it is odd.

• Posted

This reply is waiting to be moderated

We sometimes need to review content before it’s published to make sure it meets the requirements in our Terms & Conditions.
  • Posted

What a shame. It's been really nice knowing you all. Maybe I'll see you over on Reddit....

• Edited

That would be sad. This is a great forum. I am glad it is still working.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.