!!!PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello!! I need some help, I'm currently freaking out.

I am a 17 year old minor and I have recently become sexually active with my boyfriend. He is my first. He has no visible STI's in/on his mouth and penis.

I am on birth control and we don't use condoms as we don't have access to them during this COVID-19 pandemic. I don't get extremely wet before we start intercourse, we also have never used lubricant, and we always have really rough sex, which probably isn't a great mix. Him and I go 2-4 rounds every time I see him which is usually 2x a week (since we are extremely horny teens)

After the first few times we had sex, I got a yeast infection, which was pretty painful - but I've had one before so I knew what it was instantly. When I get yeast infections, I get this peeling effect all over my labia, which leaves it raw. I had sex with him while it was healing, which wasn't a good idea.

The yeast infection went away and I thought I was all in the clear. On Wednesday (4/1/2020) we had sex around 4 times, the pain progressively got worse to the point where he couldn't even put his penis inside. It stung and burned.

The next day, I felt some really bad stinging as I was peeing and moving around. I did a self-exam and found these open sores on one side of the opening of my vagina. I instantly ran to webMD and started deep diving into STDs and STIs. I was terrified when I saw genital herpes because it kind of resembled my sores. I started to panic and confided in my best friends older sister, she said to me that it is probably extremely irritated from the constant sex, no lube, and the unhealed yeast infection. I agreed and I began to put neosporin and fragrance-free baby petroleum jelly on the sores with cotton swabs, I never touched the sores with my fingers. There's no white liquid coming from the sores at all they just really burn and sting, like lemon juice in a paper cut. I've been using Neosporin/Vaseline on the sores for 2 days and I will reapply them once every 2-3 hours or so, or just when it begins to get uncomfortable. When I reapply, before and after, I just check around, I can't tell if they're getting better or not, it's not as red looking and not as swollen but still hurts. My labia itself looks rough due to the constant lubrication.

PLEASE HELP

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS IS OR WHAT TO DO

I'm absolutely terrified to tell my mother because she is extremely strict, and I can't go to planned parenthood or any other type of sexual health doctor - because of the pandemic. I'm terrified of having herpes, but I don't have all of the symptoms.

Please help me figure this out so I can be stress free

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

Better to tell it to your parents. it is best if you will have an open conversation to them. you will need their support. you will need to go to an Ob-gyne also. They will give you medications. There are times that you might feel helpless on your case but you will need to trust the process and that you will get heal. If you will do home remedies, do not expect that you will get heal right away. it is a matter of trial and error.

• Posted

Thank you! I found out it was just an infected wound, but it's already almost gone and no pain. I found that the neosporin and vaseline were reversing the healing process because it was constantly lubricated and it needed to be dry in order to heal faster and for it to be less painful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.