♥ pulpation

Posted , 4 users are following.

Today my heart pulpations are sky high, i just was watching tv and i thought my heart is coming out and then stops after a little bit again is like butterfly that is scaring the hell out of me my heart rate is 86. I feel tiredsad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I know how you feel. Hang in there - you'll get through it. Seems to happen to me most in the late afternoon while I'm on the computer but passes with time.

• Posted

Do you mean palpitations? 86bpm is a completely normal heart rate, 100+ is classed as tachycardia, so try not to worry smile 
  • Posted

Yes, this happens alot...I find that if I change what I am doing or watching, it stops for a bit.  For example; if I'm watching something with fast music or high energy or drama, I switch to something more chill, a cooking show or a more mellow drama.  This has been working for me.  Something can be triggering your palpitations.  I'm learning what these are and avoiding them as much as I can.  Hope this helps.

• Posted

I know how your feeling! heart pulpatations are not nice at all and can be really scary. I have suffered with them whenever i get really stressed and anxious. Just do things that make you happy and try to relax smile hopefully they pass soon!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.