❤ Sending Prayers, Hugs & Strength ❤

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello Family,

Haven't seen some activity from my family; it seems everyone including myself are going through a rough patch.

I know it's hard for all of us; as we're in different phases of MD, VM, or having symptoms but no answer yet.

....... Please Don't Give Up .....

Sending all of you a big virtual hug 🤗 with some strength attached 💪...

God is holding our hand and we will all get there with eachothers support.

Because We're All Worth It !!!!!

Loads of Love from:-

Reena

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Reena,

I so badly needed your comforting and encouraging words. I am going through a pretty bad time right now. I want to make sense of it but can't. Tinnitus is still very bad and continue loosing more hearing in my only hearing ear. Even with my hearing aide I can't understand what people are saying. I continue isolating myself to avoid people. 

Feeling pretty down right now.

I do believe God will get me through this. I just need to let it out and do some cry therapysmile

Big hug to everyone!!

Luz

• Posted

There is light at the end of our tunnel.....Don't give up, look in the mirror and say "I'm worth it" on those days you feel the worse. And it's okay if it's everyday for now as you're your biggest advocate.

Luv Reena

• Posted

Hang in there Luz. With Menieres it does get better with proper care and meds. Once this is achieved hopefully the tinnitus may also improve. Sending warm thoughts of caring your way. ❤️
  • Posted

Hello Reena.  Thank you for virtual hug and strength. I just finished three days of streptomycin and steroid perfusion in my left ear. Still very dizzy and now my right ear has started to roar again. I know it takes some time for perfusions to help. Guess I need more patience. With MD in both ears I have trouble keeping positive attitude at times. Your encouragement helps .       

Sharon

• Posted

Hello Dean, Continue to be strong. I had a 3rd round of steroid injection in my left year and this is the worst I've felt. I also got so dizzy yesterday that I fell on the floor. I also am trying to be positive as have left it in God's hands as long as I have the willingness to get better.

We will all get through different versions of this together.

Luv Reena

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.