[srs] Already seen doctor. viral infection or autoimmune

Posted , 2 users are following.

So since april end, i been having persistent on off fever till now.. even on days i not having fever, i feel very warm.. So technically,i am having fever for 2 months already... That is the first symptom.

Around two weeks later,i start having ear ache and jaw joint pain. The joint where the top and bottom joint connected and i cant open my mouth too big,if not the left side damn pain and when im closing my mouth,have the "cluck" sound. However, this symptom went off after like 4 days.. I went see doctor for the fever and this symptom, he said should be viral infection, the normal fever that people usually get (seen at polyclinic)

Around 2 weeks later, i had stomach flu [third symptom] "supposedly" so i went see a GP about it and at the same time, ask him about the fever thing. He mentioned that the polyclinic doctor is correct, should be viral infection but if too persistent for the fever, should be auto-immunine disease/disorder.. 

Around same period as the stomach flu, i started to have pain on my right testicle[ 4th symptom] and also when i slightly press on it... The first 3 days of this symptom, my ejaculation was actually watery and yellow in color... I went see doctor again at polyclinic, the doctor did some physical examination then refer to urologist at CGH while before that, she did a urine test, no bacterial so shouldn't be urinary tract infection.... When the day i went see the urologist, i haven't had fever for 14 days and the pain was gone and no more yellow ejaculation so the urologist said should be viral infection.. but to double cfm, need to ultrasound but cant be done on same day so i waiting next month to do ultra sound on the scotrum..

The pain is gone now, but right now, like the bladder area have very MILD/SLIGHT nagging ache..

So u all can see, the symptoms started from fever and then more and more symptoms is appearing but the fever is the one that has been there since april so if normal viral infection, shouldnt be so long right? anybody have the same symptoms as me? 

I went read online. They say if auto immune disease, very hard to diagnose one right?

till now, i dont know what illness im having.. i done at hiv test too and whatever, negative too.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.