(Stool pics) Been having stomach issues for 7 weeks, at wits end!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey there, i am really at my wits end and have no idea what to do. I've been to a&e with upper abdominal pain, light headedness and feeling really unwell.

my stool hasn't been normal for nearly 7 weeks now.

one minuet its clay coloured, then yellow, orange, dark grey, grey. i have been to doctors. they are currently running tests most of them are back but still waiting for another (i believe she said it checks for bowel cancer.)

the pain in my stomach has been unbearable.... now onto what i'm incredibly scared about.. a few weeks ago it started where i have been passing these little polyps 10+ at a time. no doctor seems concerned in the slightest! one even refused to even look at it. has anyone else got some kind of idea?

i have severe health anxiety and they only just now want to do a scan (guess thats a plus?)

thank you so much!!!!!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Clay coloured stool and upper abdominal pain sounds like an inflamed gall bladder , possibly packed with gallstones. That will make you feel very ill indeed. Women who have experienced the pain of childbirth will often say the pain of gallstones is similar but worse, coming in waves and often nearly bending you double. you may even feel you will pass out. Are you female? Ask that your gall bladder is scanned.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.