*super graphic * Pain down there...excruciating!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Sorry for the discharge, it wont stop.

So July 19 I waxed my vagina and made the mistake of having sex that night. It was really rough and the second half of it was unprotected.

-July 20 attempted to have morning sex but bled. Then I started peeing blood and crying to pee

-July 21 we both got tested for UTI and put on medication

-July 22 I noticed not only did it hurt physically to come out, but the pee was getting on this swollen part of my labia majora causing that to burn too. My labia was sooo sore I couldn’t sit.

—I checked and there were bumps (first pic) and leading towards my butt were some open bumps/ulcer things.

-July 23 it was getting harder and harder to pee but I still thought it was my UTI and the fact that I waxed and had rough sex.

-July 24 started getting weak and tried to find a doctor/gyno but nowhere was opened.

—did a lot of reading and some syphilis causes looked similar but so did the hsv2.

-July 25 finally found somewhere opened and went. She said chances of herpes are really high. I’ve been religiously putting lidocaine on it bc it hurts so badly.

-July 26 the bumps looked like they were gone in the morning. Later in the evening they looked raw (last 2 pics are today). image

Just wanted to see if anyone has hsv2 and had similar symptoms:

-blood in urine (yes, urine. Not the bumps)

-painful sex

-abdominal pain

-vaginal bumps/blisters/ulcers

-swollen labia majora (almost like a knot)

-discharge

-fatigue

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Edited

Hi,

This looks like acute genital herpes- you need to take some effective medication if you want your symptoms to clear. Try to get aciclovir medication (not cream) from a doctor. Lidocaine is OK for soothing the sores but if you want to control the virus infection, you need to take aciclovir asap.

I suspect the abdominal pain and blood in the urine are likely to be from an intercurrent bacterial UTI (cystitis). Your other symptoms can all be explained by herpes.

Rgds,

Adhari

• Posted

Although taking acyclovir asap has benefits in some cases, she did not put me on some because I had an sti before that presented with bleeding, bumps, discharge, yeast infection, and abdominal pain. They prescribed acyclovir but it was chlamydia. So she is waiting at this point.

• Edited

i agree with adharis comment u need to be tested for herpes an have urine tested blood is usually down to a uti / kidney infection book into see your doctor or sexual health clinic as soon as u can

• Edited

I was tested for hsv and a uti, waiting on results. I had stated that I already took a UTI test. I am looking for people with similar symptoms when they got an outbreak while I wait for my results.

• Edited

Make sure they swab the area, because if you get cold sores the test might come up positive if the cold sores are caused by HSV-2.

• Edited

They did swab the area. I've never gotten a cold sore before. I'm awaiting results, but added more information in another reply.

• Edited

I ran out of space and my post had to be reviewed before I could add more information.

-Went to a doc on the July 25 to get checked, swabbed, etc

-tested negative for UTI and finished my medicine yesterday. Still peeing blood.

-can't take a blood test because it is too soon.

-I got swabbed for hsv and other sti/std, I'm waiting on my results.

She was going to prescribe some medicine but waited until the results came back. I had Chlamydia a few years ago and it also put bumps all over my body but mostly my genitals and they said it was herpes. I was tested several times after that and it was indeed just chlamydia. So just waiting for the results at this point.

Although I appreciate the replies, my question was if anyone else experienced these problems/symptoms whilst having an hsv outbreak. I figure that's what it is.

• Edited

Still waiting on hsv but the chlamydia came back positive and everything else was negative.

• Edited

Just thought I'd state that I have hsv1 on my genitals, in case someone else goes through the same symptoms! Might be somewhat of an ease of mind.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.