'Twins'

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, just thought I'd share a nice poem for once instead of a sad one x 

It's twins the docs told me, which scared me so much, but once I saw them on screen I just wanted to touch, their cute Little faces, so gorgeous and sweet, from the tops of their heads to their tiny feet 

The day then came when my babies were born, I held them close to my chest, all snuggled and warm 

Two baby girls that I could hold tight, two to love and cuddle and kiss goodnight

There's double the giggles and double the grins, I'm smitten with love for my gorgeous twins

There's two to hold and two to hug, best best of all there's two to love 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Don done, so beautiful and so true....

I have gorgeous twin sons ( who are adults now ) I love every moment.Being. A mother to them both, their older brother and their younger

Sister.....also which makes my life more special is that I am an identical

Twin, my sister and I are exceptionally close which is great.... regards

Deirdre anne Bates ....

• Posted

Thank you xx 

Aww really? How sweet, my twins are my youngest, I have 5 children x

Aww that's nice that you're close, my girls are really close but can also fight like cat n dog, saying I love every minute would be a lie because it's not always easy but I love them all to bits and wouldn't change them for the world xx 

• Posted

Oh wow......that's just lovely.

I wish love and happiness to you and your family Hun.

God bless you all xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.