[Warts And Verrucas] VINEGAR, VINEGAR AND MORE VINEGAR!!! You don't need to p...

Posted , 157 users are following.

VINEGAR, VINEGAR AND MORE VINEGAR!!! You don't need to pay money to get rid of these things!! Listen up people, if you want to see quicker results just use vinegar to get rid of your awful warts or veruca/s!! Get either white wine vinear or apple cider vinegar, cotton wool balls and some duck tape. Break the cotton wool into smaller pieces (slightly larger than the veruca or wart itself) Soak these cotton wool pieces in vinegar and place directly over the veruca/s. Secure in place over night with plenty of duck tape. Do this every night. In the morning, remove the tape and shower as usual. Let the area dry up during the day and leave alone. After only a few days you will feel slight tenderness in the veruca area and you will notice that it changes colour, becoming darker. I think that this is because the veruca has absorbed the vinegar and the flesh is decaying and drying up. This is the only thing that has helped me with mine. Don't waste money on over the counter products-its a waste!! Don't have them cut out or frozen or lazered-off until youhave tried this for at least 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure this will be the most effective thing you've tried! And easy and natural and cheap. Try it!! Good luck!!! xoxox :ok:

This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience

14 likes, 513 replies

513 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

You see the black bit is the root that is why it is so sore to pull at. keep going with the vinegar for another . while it is rotting the root. Try it again in another week it does take a few weeks.
  • Posted

Ok thanks - I'll keep working on it! It's got me so much further than all the other products I've used to I have faith!! I'll keep you posted! Thanks again
  • Posted

Sorry to be a complete pain and keep bombarding you with questions!! Last one i promise - the black seems to be coming out of most of them now, how can I tell when to stop using the vinegar? Some I can vaguely see possible bits of black still in there, but some its hard to tell. I don't want to leave it for a ages and then it all comes back again? Any advice? - Thanks in advance!
  • Posted

Have they come off so except for the few bits?
  • Posted

Yeah most of the black is out basically, on quite a few of them. Theres still like a bit of a hole i guess u could call it, possibly with tiny bits of black in but its really hard to see.
  • Posted

Would say keep going if you can until u are sure they all gone. if its too painful give it a break for a night or two but i would keep going. if u can. are u happy with result
  • Posted

Ok thanks. Do the holes sort of heel up eventually? - So happy, i'd honestly given up hope of them ever going. Iv had about 8 for over 3 yrs now, and they look horrible. All my friends would be going out having foot spas and massages and stuff, and I couldnt. And even swimming was an issue without drawing attention to myself. Doctors didnt seem to think it was a big deal and kept telling me theyd go after a yr or so but neevr did, and just kept saying they are a pain but we cant do anything. I cant wait to (hopefully!) be able to wear flipflops again etc and not have to be so conscious of my feet!
  • Posted

Yeah really pleased (after having 8 for over 3 years!) - docs werent helpful and didnt think it was a big deal. It stopped me swimming and everything as I didnt want to draw attention to myself. Im looking forward to actually being able to wear flipflops again without worrying people will see my feet! Do the holes actually go eventually?
  • Posted

Oh sorry about posting twice - didnt come up as posted so I wrote a shortened version and now its appeared!!
  • Posted

Yes holes will go . when you are finished treatment keep rubbing vitamin e cream on your feet. keep me posted
  • Posted

Hi there

I have just started using apple cider vinegar cornwells brand for the last week and I am not sure if anything is happening I took it off after an hour and it was all white? So left the plaster on every night and take off every morning, h

• Posted

How long does it take an I on the right track?

Thanks

• Posted

Yeah mine did that. Soon they should turn more black, and then become hard, and then you should be able to try and get the black out. I've been doing mine for about 2 weeks, with a few days off every other day because it gets quite sore. Still going though at the moment!

Mine (the ones I thought were almost gone) seem to be less black now, but when i pull the skin off, they are bleeding slightly? Is this normal? I feel like the black bits are never going to go! I keep thinking thats it and next day theres more again. Tho some now look more red than black but I dont know if this is due to the blood? Any ideas?

• Posted

I would say leave it for a few days to leave it heal. there may not be any left. its probably hard to tell at moment as the tissue is may be damaged.
  • Posted

Hello, i have had three verrucas for about two years, i went to the dcotors(not realizing what they were). i was prescribed some cream, 50% something acid, i followed the intructions and applied the cream every night for about six weeks, and rubbed away the dead skin with a emry board everyday, i thought they had gone but none of them had, i tried again but they kept coming back, so i left them for about a year so see if they just went, they didn't, then i heard about apple cider vinegar, i bought a bottle from holland and barrett, i did what someone said on here, applied some vinegar to some cotton wool, then placed it on the verruca and stuck duck tape to it, i started this two days ago on one verruca, after just one night the verruca felt slightly tender when i walked on it next morning, i removed the tape and it had already started to go dark, did the same again the next night, the next day the verruca had gone a very dark colour, i will keep you updated to see what happens!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.