''WEIRD'' pain - Right ovarian cyst

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi peoples !

I wouldn't really call this pain actually.

I've been getting this pinching/needle poking discomfort feeling all day in my lower right abdomen and right ovary area.

Anyone experience this before and what do you guys think?

THANK YOU ! HIGHLY APPRECIATED !

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yup! Very familiar with that. I had that all the time. The pain changed over time but covered all of those descriptions along with a dull ache that built up!
    • Posted

Hello Jackie !

Thanks so much !

I'm having pressure/soreness on the pelvis when I push below my lower abdomen/pubic area. The weird thing is it's only when I'm lying on my bed.

Does this sound like it's related to the cyst?

THANK YOU SO MUCH ! very helpful.

• Posted

My pain was worse when I was sitting and lying down gave me relief but it just all depends how the cysts are positioned and what the are pressing up against. So, yes it's normal. 

• Posted

Hello Jayeni

I have the exact same pain/discomfort but in my left ovary side!

I always thought it was ovulation pain but as i've been on the depo injection for 6 years I don't actually ovulate.

I've had tests and they say everything seemed normal so I've never found out what this pain is! if you find out please let me know! 

hope you get it sorted smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.