Skip to content

Ovarian Cyst

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• r43677 r43677
  • Haemoragic Cyst

Hi ladies - good morning hope you’re all well. I was advised after a recent hospital admission that I have a Haemoragic cyst on my right ovary - I was Discharged from Hospital with a view to return for a planned operation to remove the cyst and possibly my ovary and tube (just found that out at my ore...

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Ovarian Cyst pain patterns?

Hello again everyone! I am still trying to figure out if I have a cyst. I have a lot of the symptoms and feel pretty convinced whatever is going on is ovary related. However, I was wondering if anybody experienced any specific patterns with their symptoms? I have very irregular and unpredictable periods...

Last reply
  • side effects of 1 ovary being removed??

Hi I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice... I am having surgery in 3 weeks to remove a 11cm complex ovarian cyst. It needs to be tested once removed. I had a CT scan which showed no cancer around the ovary and cyst but they told me the final test is to test the cyst once removed. My CA125...

Last reply
  • Reoccurring ovarian cysts

Has anyone experienced reoccurring ovarian cysts that are painful. This has been going on for 4 years. I only have one ovary and currently have 2 cysts. They want to remove the ovary. 

Last reply
  • Has anyone gone private for large cyst removal?

I have a large 22cm cyst and don't have first gynae appt for another three weeks. I've heard waiting lists can be long. I was thinking about self funding. So I was wondering what NHS waiting times are typical and whether anyone has info on private. Cost, recommendations and waiting times....

Last reply
  • Ovarian Dermoid Cyst - Very Painful!!

I started having pain in my lower left side in October of last year, it wasnt too bad so I didnt go to the doctors until january as I thought it may go away. I suspected I may have a Cyst and told the doctor and he refered me for a scan. I had a scan in mid Feb and I was diagnosed with a Dermoid Ovarian...

Last reply
  • 10cm ovarian cyst what should I do?

Went to urgent care 10 days ago after passing out from pain.  One cyst ruptured, but they found another 10x9x7cm one.  80% fluid filled and 20% “complex”.  Still in considerable pain all the time (4-5/10) with occasional worse bouts, can’t find a comfortable position at all, nauseated...

Last reply
  • Us plevic scan

I had a us plevic internal scan done yesterday and when it was finished i asked was there anything there and the said there was no cyst but my results would be with my doctor on Tuesday

Posted
  • Ovarian cysts

Hi I have a very complex medical history I have 2 large ovarian cysts and no one will even discuss this or operate because I'm high risk. I've had them for at least 4 years and they are growing larger. One is protruding into my bladder stopping me from emptying could it damage it? The urologist...

Last reply
  • Ovarian cyst went from simple to complex in two months

Hi All, I've had a paraovarian cyst for four years that has always been normal but recently became slightly complex. I have been getting regular ultrasounds for the past few years due to breakthrough bleeding after sex and bloating between periods ( I'm on the pill). I had an ultrasound in March...

Last reply
  • Ovarian cyst

referred to Gynecologist turns out  my CA125 was up and the doc at hospital said as I had risk of malignancy score over 200 I was to be brought up at next MDT meeting which took place yesterday can anyone tell me what this means and how long I will wait for MDT to get back to me When I had ultrasound...

Last reply
  • 11.7 cm complex cyst on left ovary

Hi there ,  Im having surgery to remove an 11.7cm complex cyst. It has solid nodule. No free fluid. Septated ovarian cyst with solid nodule is what it says. Im freaking out this is cancer with everything i have been googling. Please tell me others have had complex cyst with some solid and been benign....

Last reply
  • Haemoragic Cyst

Hi ladies - good morning hope you’re all well. I was advised after a recent hospital admission that I have a Haemoragic cyst on my right ovary - I was Discharged from Hospital with a view to return for a planned operation to remove the cyst and possibly my ovary and tube (just found that out at my ore...

Posted
  • Small complex cyst with low-level internal echoes

I went to the emergency room with pelvic pain yesterday. This is what the ultrasound report stated. I was just wondering if any knows what this terminology means. The cyst is complex and measures 1.4 x 1.3 x 1.3. I have been having chronic pelvic pain for quite a while now. My urine wbc is also very...

Last reply
  • Recurring ovarian cysts

I  am 31 years old and have dealt with ovarian cysts for the past 3 years. I am so frustrated and overwhelmed and don’t know what to do. My period will be late and I wake up to excoriating pain when I start my period that to me (I don’t have kids) but what I would imagine contractions to feel like....

Last reply
  • Recovery from a large ovarian cyst and loss of ovary

Hello There... I have had larposcopic surgery to remove a 21cm large cyst and my ovary with it,due to the size. I am recovering well but I have found 4 weeks on from op I have experienced uncomfortable pain in my left side close to ribs it feels like a stich when walking and turning I am just curious...

Last reply
  • Upcoming massive ovarian cyst vertical laparotomy

Hi! For months, I’ve had abnormal weight gain in my stomach. I’m 26 years old and have always been a little overweight so I didn’t think anything of it at first. My stomach started to protrude so much that I was constantly being asked if I was pregnant. I also had some issues going to the bathroom that...

Last reply
  • My extremely large cyst removal experience

Thought for anyone out there who is preparing to go through a cyst removal ovarian I would share my experience. I have just come out of hospital from having a 32 cm cyst removed from my right ovary along with a falliopin tube. My stomach made me look pregnant and at surgery they have to drain 24 pints...

Last reply
  • Ovarian cyst symptoms?

Hello everyone! I'm hoping to find some support/advice on what I think may be an ovarian cyst. (Sorry this post is so long!) Over the last year (or more) I have had irregular periods. Then, 4/5 months ago I completely missed a period and started getting pain around my ovary occasionally, assuming...

Last reply
  • Am I just being paranoid?

Hello Ladies! I have written a couple posts on here before and I'm hoping you can help me again because I am going crazy with all these symptoms. I will try to describe it briefly and not make this super long. Here is the post about my initial symptoms (the first month): https://patient.info/forums/discuss/ovarian-cyst-symptoms--651567?page=0#3151237...

Last reply
  • complex ovarian cyst and that's all they really told me

Hi Everyone, Well, I am having mixed feelings after being told I have a 2.5cm complex cyst in my left ovary.  For the last few months I have been bloated and I was dragging my feet on getting myself to the doctor hoping it would just go away on its own. Then one of my relatives said she couldn't...

Last reply
  • Pelvic/Abdo Mass ? Ovaries

Hi, I'm just posting for some ideas.    I have had bad lower stomach bloating since end of last year.    Finally went to GP in May, a large mass was felt above my navel.   I was sent for a USS that showed a 22 x 16cm mass in pelvis stretching into my upper abdomen. ...

Last reply
  • Unusual location of ovary pain

Hi! I'm just curious where do other people with ovarian cysts feel the pain. Mine is strange, it sometimes feels in the pelvic area, but sometimes moves really high up, in the right side , in line with my belly, or even a bit higher. Sometimes even goes towards my right hip... It's way upper...

Last reply
  • Is this part of the healing process or am I just going crazy?

Had my Da Vinci laparoscopy last Wednesday, my right ovary and tube were removed along with some endometriosis she found outside my left ovary ...recovery has been good when it comes to the physical part, have been pain killers free since Saturday, have been feeling fatigued if I stand up from long period...

Last reply
  • Constant pain so fed up

Hi ladies,  thank you for allowing me to join this group. I was recently admitted to hospital after weeks of going to my GP and getting given antibiotics for a non existent urine infection (my complaint was excessive peeing and lower abdomen pain)  Any way after weeks of getting nowhere with...

Last reply
  • Extreme bloating due to ovarian cysts

Hello! I am 25 years old for the last year i have been suffering with flare ups of ovarian cysts. This month in particular my stomach has been incredibly bloated and very uncomfortable.. I'm not going to lie i look like I'm pregnant at times when my stomach is very swollen i look 6 months pregnant....

Last reply
  • ADNEXAL CYST FROM HELL

Ive got 6 kids started way too young at 16.Ive never had pain in pelvic like this before.I just recently went 3 weeks ago to hospital did ct scan an they found. 2.6 cm adnexal cyst Small umbillical hernia Ive had frequent uti for about a year and right side pain for like 2 years now.Sometimes feels like...

Last reply
  • Right ovary and fallopian tube removed

Hi, 2 years ago i was really ill with tubo ovarian abscess which after first being treated with antibiotics which didn’t work I later had surgery to drain it, also didn’t work. So i had op to remove left ovary and left tube.  My surgeon called it a partial hysterectomy.  By the way this was...

Posted
  • Ovarian cyst

Hi I’m 56 have been diagagnosrd with ovarian cyst have symptoms went for ultrasound been told they will follow up in 3 months not looking forward to another 3 months of pain is it normal to leave a cyst for 3 months of monetoring 

Last reply
  • post menopausal complex ovarian cyst

Hello Everyone, I'm Peggy from Ohio, I'm 53, never had children, started menopause at 38, always had awful menstrual cycles, but in november during my annual, the ob was feeling around, and felt something on the right ovary, and after speaking with me, and finding out, that i had lost about 10...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.