Can anyone relate? Odd side and localised pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all,

I am just putting this out there to see if by any chance, anyone has dealt with similar symptoms. I am a 34 year old female generally in good health.

In November I woke up with a stabbing pain just above and left of my naval. it was quite intense on waking (6/10) but quickly subsided and I presumed it was gas. A day later I developed an odd pain in my left side, right in my waist between my lower ribs and hips. Fast forward to April- the pain continues, I now feel it around the bottom of my ribs and occasionally further up. i feel it daily, only ever on my left hand side. I have had multiple examinations, blood tests are normal. A pelvic examination did show a haemorraghic cyst (4cm) and I am due for a follow up scan next week but this pain is way higher than where my ovaries are! and i have no typical ovarian cyst symptoms whatsoever so im just not convinced this is the reason for my symptoms. I have no GI symptoms at all.

can anyone help?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.