Dizziness and vision problems? Ovarian cyst?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello ladies!

I have been experiencing a ton of cyst symptoms for about the past 2 months and it all just seems to be getting worse. I had a pelvic ultrasound last week (just external) but haven't got the results yet. 

Anyway, along with all these symptoms (I actually did another post a few weeks back), I have started getting lots of headaches, dizziness and my vision is playing up. I have reading glasses, but my vision isn't usually this bad. Has anybody else experienced this in relation to cysts or is it likely unrelated?

Thank you! 

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I had a couple of cysts on both of my ovaries for about a year and as far as i know it is not related i just had my ovary and tube taking out from a cysts and i haven't experienced any of them symptom did u go to the eye doctor to get your eyes check cause the symptom that u are experiencing it sound like it might be your eyes

• Posted

Thanks for the reply! I've not long been to have my eyes tested so I would be surprised if it was just my eyes playing up. It all happened around the same time as my other symptoms too which is a little weird. 

• Posted

I currently have a cyst on both ovaries and have been dizzy & blurred vision as well! ( nauseous too) . not sure if it is related or not.  Feel better!! 

• Posted

I had cysts on both ovaries but the one on my right side had disappeared and the one on my left side i had to get removed along with my ovary and tube i was having this for about a year but i didn't have any of the symptom only thing i had was pain and bloated and couldn't go to the bathroom have u went to the eye doctor the symptom sound like it might be your eyes

• Posted

Glad to know I'm not the only one, all these symptoms are driving me crazy! Thank you, hope you feel better soon too!

• Posted

I just had my Fallopian tube taken out I had a cyst on my ovary and my Fallopian tube twisted. I will tell you in the beginning I got very nauseated dizzy and my eyes would blur. I am also pre type 2 so I thought it was my blood sugars after I got it taken out it stopped
    • Posted

It's nice to hear you have experienced similar symptoms and that I am not going crazy, haha. It seems so weird to think my ovaries could be affecting my eyes!

• Posted

I have had vision trouble and headaches as well recently after before my diagnosed with a complex septated 7 cm .  I have severe endometriosis as well and have had 3 laparoscopys. My vision is blurry and cloudy. There as even a period of time when I couldn’t see up close clearly at all, even with my contacts or glassses.  I wonder if they’re connected because I want some answers to get better
  • Posted

i had cyst removed on each of my ovaries 5cm and ive been having pain in my lower left abdomen and i have a vaginal ultrasound scheduled for next week and I also have been experiencing blurry vision nausea urinating frequently as well as dizziness im not sure if it related.

• Posted

i am going through the same problem. Please update once you have the ultrasound. I will love to know what doctor said.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.