Ovarian cyst and multiple cysts on womb

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I'm getting worried and not sure how to push doctors on this. I've had "pelvic pain" on the left side for around 6 weeks continuously. I've also had fevers on and off for 6 weeks, sometimes the pain randomly gets worse and I feel extremely sick, bad fatigue. I have been urinating a LOT for months now - every 20/30 minutes my bladder feels full and it is affecting my sleep I'm continuously getting up to go to the toilet. When the pain flares up and gets worse I also get diarroeah with it. The left pain is ALWAYS there, it's just sometimes the level of pain fluctuates. STIs UTI etc has been ruled out. I've had the internal pelvic scan and there's a small cyst. Upon reviewing the scan notes the GP said there's also multiple cysts on the top of my womb. She cannot confirm what has caused this. She has referred me to a gynaecologist. I'm more worried because of other symptoms I've been having with the pain. Are these symptoms normal for a "normal cyst"? I'm worried that it might be cancerous and driving myself insane. Because I'm only in my 20s I feel like I'm not being taken seriously. My tummy swells too when the pain gets very bad. Ambulance has been called before. I don't know how much longer I can take these symptoms it's really taking it's toll and I have a 5 year old! Hopefully the gynaecologist will do more tests I'm just wondering if anyone has had similar symptoms to me and if so, was it an ordinary cyst?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.