Possible ovarian cyst

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am so worried. I am 49, I haven't had a period in a few months before they stopped they were every 3 or 4 months apart. The last month or so I have had lower pelvic pain on both sides where my ovaries are, lower back pain't,frequent urination and some pressure in rectum area. No bleeding or discharge from my vagina and sex is not painful. I have had cysts in the past but I don't remember having pain with them. I seen a dr today that felt my stomach and ovary area and said aNY history of cancerin your family? then he said im sending you for a ultrasound. Can you get all these symptoms with an ovarian cyst?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Sharon

i can't confirm i'm afraid but just wanted to say i hope you are doing ok. worrying about our health is the worst. Did the doc say how long you'll likely wait? Ive come on here as I've had a week of sharp pains that took my breath away in the area of my left ovary... now have an ache in the area and feeling i need the toilet after just going.. trying to stop my brain defaulting to worst case scenarios but i know that's easier said than done! take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.