1 Day Post Hemrrhoidectomy

Posted , 4 users are following.

I went in for my surgery yesterday at 11:30AM. My surgery got started around 1:30PM. I was done around 5PM. Last night was pretty calm. Took the meds, ate some jello, some pudding, and some toast with muscadine spread on top.

This morning I woke up in a bit of pain and having to pee really bad. When I got to the bathroom I could barely pee. As today has gone on my rectum has begun hurting more and more. I feel pressure like I need to have a BM but nothing is coming. My sister rubbed my back, ran warm water down the lower portion of my back, and even attempted some oil but the gauze is in there pretty tight. Right now I'm ending my night with a warm glass of water and this is how I plan to begin day 2 as well😞

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

3 DAYS POST OP....

My day has consisted of pain & sleep 😴

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.