1 mg Ativan with alcohol?!?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello,

I took 1 mg of Ativan 4-5 hours after have three very watered down martinis and 3 small Sips of a scorpion bowl. My boyfriend had drank the entire scorpions bowl and began throwing up a lot about an hour later from the amount of alcohol. I have had anxiety over throw up since 5th grade (I'm 22 now), and I was so shipment up about an hour adterwards that j took 1 mg of Ativan to help calm me down from my panic attack. I didn't take it to get high, or mix drugs, I actually in complete honesty forgot I had had alcohol earlier and was just concerned about my panic attack over the vomit. I feel dizzy and just like everything is in slow motion and tired. Am i going to be okay? I'm just very worried, is it okay to fall asleep? I'm just worried because I barely ever drink, and o haven't taken Ativan in a few month because I haven't had a panic attack in a few months. Thank you!

I really appreciate all of your help!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have some experience with ativan. if you don't usually take it .1 mg can be very strong. If it were me, I would call an urgent care unit, or the ER and ask that question. The three martinis are a lot of booze.

Every person's body is different...so no one can really tell you but a pro. Make the call and be sure, Honey.

• Posted

Fall asleep, honey. 1mg ativan is fine with alcohol.

xx Tess

• Posted

Hi Tess...They make it sound like yr gonna die on the internet. I'm on 1mg, just started, dont take everyday bur did today & forgit & had a glass of wine, not wven, 3 sios & I'm freaked out. It says respiratory failure, seizures...all kinda of scarey stuff????

• Posted

if only you knew how many 1mg ativans i took at only 24 along side my drinking problem haha youll be completely fine, you hit a

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.