1 year..

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm struggling so much, I'm a full time working mum and finding it so hard with ETD. I've been using mometasone for a year and find it helps a bit. My consultant could only recommend otovent and sinus rinse which i find makes it worse. I'm a very anxious person and get dizzy and panicky quickly when my ears feel really full. I don't feel like I can talk to anyone about it as no-one knows how I feel. I feel so lonely. does any one have any suggestions? Thank you

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello mel, Here's someone who really understands the problem as I'm a replica of yourself. I've been on this site for quite a long time now & to be honest not one person has an answer to the questions we ask. Nobody can understand the problem we have because they can't feel the pressure in our head & ears & our reaction to noise & in particular the way that film & television cameras pan so quickly. I've been on a couple of

"mindfulness" courses & find they are as good as any prescribed medication.

• Posted

Thank you so much for replying, I've got a heavy cold so everything feels much worse at the moment.

l will look into that. Thank you again for taking time to reply 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.